Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Battle of the Flights {Private}
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@MsAdamaris It's fine!! Don't worry! And I'm doing better.

"Skyward, these are two refugees in need of shelter for at least tonight." She said with a very neutral tone, looking at him.

"Please, let us stay...at least tonight." Misfire softly asked, looking down.

Ahi walked after her, flapping her wings a little. "Once I'm a little better, I can defend myself just as well." She said, looking at AnnaMarie with a slight smile. Her gyre had already taken off towards the camp, the winds carrying him out towards the flat grounds.
@MsAdamaris It's fine!! Don't worry! And I'm doing better.

"Skyward, these are two refugees in need of shelter for at least tonight." She said with a very neutral tone, looking at him.

"Please, let us stay...at least tonight." Misfire softly asked, looking down.

Ahi walked after her, flapping her wings a little. "Once I'm a little better, I can defend myself just as well." She said, looking at AnnaMarie with a slight smile. Her gyre had already taken off towards the camp, the winds carrying him out towards the flat grounds.
+3 Hours
He/Him/They/Them/It/Its
Always tired, so I apologize if I take forever to respond
@Bluwingskitty I guess we've both been pretty busy xD

Skyward looked intently at both Misfire and Trysta, "Very well, as long as you don't cause much trouble," he looked towards Skyla next "Make sure they find a place to sleep for the night." And with that he walked away, glancing behind him again once before disappearing into the crowd.

Trysta let out the breath she had held in, what a relief.

"Good," AnnaMarie trudged through the snow, her tail trailing behind her; making an indent into the fresh fallen snow "You should be able to rest much better once we're in the refugee camp." She kept her eyes forward, focusing her eyes on the light coming from the camp in the horizon.
@Bluwingskitty I guess we've both been pretty busy xD

Skyward looked intently at both Misfire and Trysta, "Very well, as long as you don't cause much trouble," he looked towards Skyla next "Make sure they find a place to sleep for the night." And with that he walked away, glancing behind him again once before disappearing into the crowd.

Trysta let out the breath she had held in, what a relief.

"Good," AnnaMarie trudged through the snow, her tail trailing behind her; making an indent into the fresh fallen snow "You should be able to rest much better once we're in the refugee camp." She kept her eyes forward, focusing her eyes on the light coming from the camp in the horizon.
@MsAdamaris I had my SAT today and its not okay XD

Misfire nodded nicely, catching Skyla looking at him. She quickly averted her gaze and walked off. She caught up to Skyward and sighed. "You think trouble is coming, Skyward..." She asked softly, walking with him.

"Did you notice her..." He asked Trysta, looking at the pearlcatcher. Why was the tundra staring at him...did he think he was going to draw trouble to the camp?

Ahi followed, trotting behind her. "Hopefully...if the dragons there don't give any issues." Ahi still didn't trust AnnaMarie with anything, she felt like she's be abandoned as soon as something threatened them.
@MsAdamaris I had my SAT today and its not okay XD

Misfire nodded nicely, catching Skyla looking at him. She quickly averted her gaze and walked off. She caught up to Skyward and sighed. "You think trouble is coming, Skyward..." She asked softly, walking with him.

"Did you notice her..." He asked Trysta, looking at the pearlcatcher. Why was the tundra staring at him...did he think he was going to draw trouble to the camp?

Ahi followed, trotting behind her. "Hopefully...if the dragons there don't give any issues." Ahi still didn't trust AnnaMarie with anything, she felt like she's be abandoned as soon as something threatened them.
+3 Hours
He/Him/They/Them/It/Its
@Bluswingskitty xD

"These days, trouble can not be avoided," Skyward glanced back at the Guardian and Pearlcatcher "But as soon as refugees step into camp, trouble turns into more unnecessary bloodshed." He answered her, shaking his head.

"Something seems up," Trysta watched as the two tundras walked off before looking up towards Misfire, "Let's just try to keep our heads down, for some reason this camp isn't so keen to refugees."

AnnaMarie continued to walk in silence for a minute or two after Ahi spoke; finally she sighed and broke the silence "So how long have you had your familiar for?" AnnaMarie asked for the sake of conversation, she couldn't stand the noise of crunching snow and silence.
@Bluswingskitty xD

"These days, trouble can not be avoided," Skyward glanced back at the Guardian and Pearlcatcher "But as soon as refugees step into camp, trouble turns into more unnecessary bloodshed." He answered her, shaking his head.

"Something seems up," Trysta watched as the two tundras walked off before looking up towards Misfire, "Let's just try to keep our heads down, for some reason this camp isn't so keen to refugees."

AnnaMarie continued to walk in silence for a minute or two after Ahi spoke; finally she sighed and broke the silence "So how long have you had your familiar for?" AnnaMarie asked for the sake of conversation, she couldn't stand the noise of crunching snow and silence.
@MsAdamaris

Skyla lowered her head. "I don't think those two will do anything bad, lets just hope they haven't been tracked by anything." She said, shooting a smile back at the Guardian. He seemed like a nice enough creature.

"Agreed. Let's find somewhere to rest. I feel like we won't have much time." He said and started walking towards the housing. He shook the snow from his wings and sniffed the air. "Some food would be nice too."

"I've had him for a while. At first I had a Basilisk, I was given my Smoke Gyre when the war started. I was still young and my former mate didn't want me to have a Plague elemented familiar since I was fighting for the Fire Flight." She said, looking towards the horizon. "My Gyre is a good familiar. He watches after me."
@MsAdamaris

Skyla lowered her head. "I don't think those two will do anything bad, lets just hope they haven't been tracked by anything." She said, shooting a smile back at the Guardian. He seemed like a nice enough creature.

"Agreed. Let's find somewhere to rest. I feel like we won't have much time." He said and started walking towards the housing. He shook the snow from his wings and sniffed the air. "Some food would be nice too."

"I've had him for a while. At first I had a Basilisk, I was given my Smoke Gyre when the war started. I was still young and my former mate didn't want me to have a Plague elemented familiar since I was fighting for the Fire Flight." She said, looking towards the horizon. "My Gyre is a good familiar. He watches after me."
+3 Hours
He/Him/They/Them/It/Its
@Bluwingskitty

"Hmph," Skyward smirked "You always hope the refugees won't cause trouble but they usually do, the last time we let a refugee in they tried to kill a guard," He glanced back at the Guardian and Pearlcatcher as well, "Just make sure to keep an eye on them."

Trysta nodded and looked around at the Tundras around them, most of them had gone back to doing what they were doing before they walked in but some however glanced at them. She couldn't tell weather in fear or disgust, "You lead the way."

"I see," AnnaMarie wiped the fresh fallen snow off her face "I once had a familiar; a Longneck Interloper I think if I remember correctly. He was a good familiar I suppose, too bad he died in battle though."

(Way to kill the mood AnnaMarie xD)
@Bluwingskitty

"Hmph," Skyward smirked "You always hope the refugees won't cause trouble but they usually do, the last time we let a refugee in they tried to kill a guard," He glanced back at the Guardian and Pearlcatcher as well, "Just make sure to keep an eye on them."

Trysta nodded and looked around at the Tundras around them, most of them had gone back to doing what they were doing before they walked in but some however glanced at them. She couldn't tell weather in fear or disgust, "You lead the way."

"I see," AnnaMarie wiped the fresh fallen snow off her face "I once had a familiar; a Longneck Interloper I think if I remember correctly. He was a good familiar I suppose, too bad he died in battle though."

(Way to kill the mood AnnaMarie xD)
@MsAdamaris

"Yes sir." She said nicely, glaceing at them. "I'm going to make sure to keep close to them." She said, breaking away from him and heading towards the two again.

"Alright, lets see if we can find something." He said, walking smoothly though the snow. Skyla had approached again, her expression nice and warm. "Hey, um Skyla...where can we find some food..."

"Right this way!" She said happily, leading them towards an open market-like area. "We have everything you can find out here."

"Oh...I'm sorry....that sucks...I don't know how I'd be without my Gyre. He helped me keep organized when I was back in army. He kept the general off my back....though when the war started, he was so different...." She faltered a little, memories churning up in her mind.

(Not like Ahi is doing any better XD)
@MsAdamaris

"Yes sir." She said nicely, glaceing at them. "I'm going to make sure to keep close to them." She said, breaking away from him and heading towards the two again.

"Alright, lets see if we can find something." He said, walking smoothly though the snow. Skyla had approached again, her expression nice and warm. "Hey, um Skyla...where can we find some food..."

"Right this way!" She said happily, leading them towards an open market-like area. "We have everything you can find out here."

"Oh...I'm sorry....that sucks...I don't know how I'd be without my Gyre. He helped me keep organized when I was back in army. He kept the general off my back....though when the war started, he was so different...." She faltered a little, memories churning up in her mind.

(Not like Ahi is doing any better XD)
+3 Hours
He/Him/They/Them/It/Its
@Bluwingskitty

Trysta's stomach ached and grumbled as they neared the market-like are, she smelled the different kind of plants on display. Last time she saw something like this was back home at the Tangled Wood, Trysta smiled at the warm memory of home and looked up at Misfire.

AnnaMarie frowned slightly, keeping eyes forward she asked, "What about this general, you had mentioned him before about attacking the Icefield." If this was true, there would be no longer any place to hide, well no where safe at least.
@Bluwingskitty

Trysta's stomach ached and grumbled as they neared the market-like are, she smelled the different kind of plants on display. Last time she saw something like this was back home at the Tangled Wood, Trysta smiled at the warm memory of home and looked up at Misfire.

AnnaMarie frowned slightly, keeping eyes forward she asked, "What about this general, you had mentioned him before about attacking the Icefield." If this was true, there would be no longer any place to hide, well no where safe at least.
@MsAdamaris sorry i've been gone. It's just been not too great for me.

Misfire remembered the markets as well and gladly sniffed at the different foods. "Reminds me of the tiny market my mom used to take her goods to." he said, looking at different things that were probably made by Tundras that lived here. "Let's see what we can find."

"T-the General...his real name is Ignus and he's someone I've known since way before the war." She lowers her head. "He used to be different...but now I don't doubt that he'll attack the Icefield soon..."
@MsAdamaris sorry i've been gone. It's just been not too great for me.

Misfire remembered the markets as well and gladly sniffed at the different foods. "Reminds me of the tiny market my mom used to take her goods to." he said, looking at different things that were probably made by Tundras that lived here. "Let's see what we can find."

"T-the General...his real name is Ignus and he's someone I've known since way before the war." She lowers her head. "He used to be different...but now I don't doubt that he'll attack the Icefield soon..."
+3 Hours
He/Him/They/Them/It/Its
@Bluewingskitty Sorry to hear that, anything you would like to talk about?

Trysta nodded "I wonder how many types of insects they have," You could hear the excitement in her voice as she spoke "I wonder if it's all free?" Hopefully it was, these days she hadn't really needed any money; she was usually good hunting for herself.

"Well then, seems the Icefields are no longer safe." AnnaMarie sighed "Where should we go then? Although the Icefields is the largest region, if we keep are heads low we should be able to hide it out."
@Bluewingskitty Sorry to hear that, anything you would like to talk about?

Trysta nodded "I wonder how many types of insects they have," You could hear the excitement in her voice as she spoke "I wonder if it's all free?" Hopefully it was, these days she hadn't really needed any money; she was usually good hunting for herself.

"Well then, seems the Icefields are no longer safe." AnnaMarie sighed "Where should we go then? Although the Icefields is the largest region, if we keep are heads low we should be able to hide it out."
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11