Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Battle of the Flights {Private}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@MsAdamaris , sorry if it's not as good as it could be for the starter. I just got some bad news so yeah.

It had been several years since the beginning of the war started by the disrespect shown towards one of the elemental holidays. Nobody remembers who disrespected eho, all anyone cares about is the war that started. The Flights split into two sides, the only one standing neutral is that of Ice. The Flights of Fire, Light, Lightning, Nature, and Wind waged war against those of Arcane, Earth, Plague, Shadow, and Water. Many clans were forced to move their lairs and send multiple members to fight for their deity and Flight.

Somehow, through all of the madness, the Ice Flight stayed neutral. Their lands becoming overrun with refugees escaping the horrors of the war. How much longer could they stay neutral?
@MsAdamaris , sorry if it's not as good as it could be for the starter. I just got some bad news so yeah.

It had been several years since the beginning of the war started by the disrespect shown towards one of the elemental holidays. Nobody remembers who disrespected eho, all anyone cares about is the war that started. The Flights split into two sides, the only one standing neutral is that of Ice. The Flights of Fire, Light, Lightning, Nature, and Wind waged war against those of Arcane, Earth, Plague, Shadow, and Water. Many clans were forced to move their lairs and send multiple members to fight for their deity and Flight.

Somehow, through all of the madness, the Ice Flight stayed neutral. Their lands becoming overrun with refugees escaping the horrors of the war. How much longer could they stay neutral?
+3 Hours
He/Him/They/Them/It/Its
Always tired, so I apologize if I take forever to respond
@Bluwingskitty

I think it sounds wonderful! Sorry to hear that you got some bad news, I hope it wasn't too horrible. I think AnnaMarie is going to be a refugee and Trysta is going to try to turn Ice to her side at least for now anyways.
@Bluwingskitty

I think it sounds wonderful! Sorry to hear that you got some bad news, I hope it wasn't too horrible. I think AnnaMarie is going to be a refugee and Trysta is going to try to turn Ice to her side at least for now anyways.
@MaAdamaris

It's a little better now and that sounds awesome! We have like one of each thingie. A refugee, a deserter, and members from both sides! So we starting tonight or tomorrow? I can't respond until like 12:00 server time tomorrow.
@MaAdamaris

It's a little better now and that sounds awesome! We have like one of each thingie. A refugee, a deserter, and members from both sides! So we starting tonight or tomorrow? I can't respond until like 12:00 server time tomorrow.
+3 Hours
He/Him/They/Them/It/Its
@Bluwingskitty

I'm fine with both
@Bluwingskitty

I'm fine with both
@MaAdamaris let's start now :)

Misfire landed heavily in the snowy Southern Icefield. Puffs of steam came from his half open mouth as he hurried down a nearby path. His bright violet scales were not disguised at all by his shining iron armor, the purple Shadow Flight banner flapping in the wind as he ran. He tore it off and kept heading down the path. He prayed to whichever deity was watching him now that this was the right path to take.

Much farther away, but still on the Southern Icefield, a graceful Skydancer landed. Her scales shimmered an eerie shade of red and the gems adorning her body looked like crystals of blood that had coagulated on her body. Her eyes were bright blue and held an electric charge. Her armor was the color of obsidian and the banner of the Fire Flight hung proudly from her shoulder.
@MaAdamaris let's start now :)

Misfire landed heavily in the snowy Southern Icefield. Puffs of steam came from his half open mouth as he hurried down a nearby path. His bright violet scales were not disguised at all by his shining iron armor, the purple Shadow Flight banner flapping in the wind as he ran. He tore it off and kept heading down the path. He prayed to whichever deity was watching him now that this was the right path to take.

Much farther away, but still on the Southern Icefield, a graceful Skydancer landed. Her scales shimmered an eerie shade of red and the gems adorning her body looked like crystals of blood that had coagulated on her body. Her eyes were bright blue and held an electric charge. Her armor was the color of obsidian and the banner of the Fire Flight hung proudly from her shoulder.
+3 Hours
He/Him/They/Them/It/Its
@Bluwingskitty Alright! Make sure you're putting Ms when you ping me x3 You keep putting Ma

Trysta took heaving steps in the snow, lifting one leg up at time up to her body as she stepped. Upon was just arrival to the Southern Icefield, Trysta had just experienced snow but as she stepped into her first snowy step, she tore away her Shadow Flight banner, leaving it ripped on the cool ground below her. When ever she thought of the war she got sick to her stomach, never had Trysta thought that the Flights would go to war for such a silly thing. Still, she prayed to the Shadowbinder thanks for the safety of her long journey, Trysta held her head high as she entered the Snowquall Tundra.

AnnaMarie landed onto one of the small glaciers of the Frigid Floes and sat down for a rest. She had yet to rest since her last one in the Zephyr Steppes of the Windswept Plateau, she could of landed somewhere in the Ashfall Waste but she despised all the fire. AnnaMarie set her Nature Flight banned beside her, she always hated carrying this thing around, especially when she was assigned to go to the Southern Icefield to try to convince them to join her side. AnnaMarie smirked and pushed her Nature Flight banner into the water, "Whoops." she replied as she watched it sink down.
@Bluwingskitty Alright! Make sure you're putting Ms when you ping me x3 You keep putting Ma

Trysta took heaving steps in the snow, lifting one leg up at time up to her body as she stepped. Upon was just arrival to the Southern Icefield, Trysta had just experienced snow but as she stepped into her first snowy step, she tore away her Shadow Flight banner, leaving it ripped on the cool ground below her. When ever she thought of the war she got sick to her stomach, never had Trysta thought that the Flights would go to war for such a silly thing. Still, she prayed to the Shadowbinder thanks for the safety of her long journey, Trysta held her head high as she entered the Snowquall Tundra.

AnnaMarie landed onto one of the small glaciers of the Frigid Floes and sat down for a rest. She had yet to rest since her last one in the Zephyr Steppes of the Windswept Plateau, she could of landed somewhere in the Ashfall Waste but she despised all the fire. AnnaMarie set her Nature Flight banned beside her, she always hated carrying this thing around, especially when she was assigned to go to the Southern Icefield to try to convince them to join her side. AnnaMarie smirked and pushed her Nature Flight banner into the water, "Whoops." she replied as she watched it sink down.
@MsAdamaris Sorry lol. I get my keys mixed up cause I'm dyslexic and my laptop has small keys XD

Misfire spotted a Pearlcatcher ahead and froze. Her scent was familiar, reminding him of his home in the Tangled Wood. He panicked, thinking that one of hunters the General sent after him had finally caught up to him. He made a quick turn, his leg giving way in the thick snow. He yelped when his right front let twisted in the wrong direction.

Ahi made her way through the Cloudscrape Crags by foot, her meeting was located somewhere within them. She was lucky to have gotten a meeting with one of the Icewarden's familiars. A sudden pang of guilt hit her, she had been forced to leave her familiar back in the Great Furnace under the care of one of her warriors. She pushed her feelings away and continued through the snowy mountain range. Her feelings would only slow her down.
@MsAdamaris Sorry lol. I get my keys mixed up cause I'm dyslexic and my laptop has small keys XD

Misfire spotted a Pearlcatcher ahead and froze. Her scent was familiar, reminding him of his home in the Tangled Wood. He panicked, thinking that one of hunters the General sent after him had finally caught up to him. He made a quick turn, his leg giving way in the thick snow. He yelped when his right front let twisted in the wrong direction.

Ahi made her way through the Cloudscrape Crags by foot, her meeting was located somewhere within them. She was lucky to have gotten a meeting with one of the Icewarden's familiars. A sudden pang of guilt hit her, she had been forced to leave her familiar back in the Great Furnace under the care of one of her warriors. She pushed her feelings away and continued through the snowy mountain range. Her feelings would only slow her down.
+3 Hours
He/Him/They/Them/It/Its
@Bluwingskitty It's no problem x3 I'm off to bed after this post, good night!

Trysta turned around, startled. Her tail swinging into a huge pile of snow that collapsed by the impact of her tail, falling onto her. She huffed and shook the snow off, as if she wasn't cold enough this just added on it. She took in a familiar scent, "Shadow dragon, there's no way he can be here for me. I left as soon as I could besides I'm no good at fighting." Trysta thought, looking up at the Guardian dragon "There's no way he can be part of the army, he looks as spooked as I am." At this time, Trysta looked down at the Guardian's leg, hesitate at first but rushed to help him.

AnnaMarie stood up with a grunt, she still had no idea whether to stay here and do her job or go back to the Viridian Labyrinth. Or maybe she'll do what she does best, not care. It's not like there is anydragon back home who would miss her, maybe she could somehow fake her own death "No that's too complicated, how will I get the message there." AnnaMarie smirked, "Everything is too complicated these days." She said to herself and hoped from one small glacier to another until her reached solid land.
@Bluwingskitty It's no problem x3 I'm off to bed after this post, good night!

Trysta turned around, startled. Her tail swinging into a huge pile of snow that collapsed by the impact of her tail, falling onto her. She huffed and shook the snow off, as if she wasn't cold enough this just added on it. She took in a familiar scent, "Shadow dragon, there's no way he can be here for me. I left as soon as I could besides I'm no good at fighting." Trysta thought, looking up at the Guardian dragon "There's no way he can be part of the army, he looks as spooked as I am." At this time, Trysta looked down at the Guardian's leg, hesitate at first but rushed to help him.

AnnaMarie stood up with a grunt, she still had no idea whether to stay here and do her job or go back to the Viridian Labyrinth. Or maybe she'll do what she does best, not care. It's not like there is anydragon back home who would miss her, maybe she could somehow fake her own death "No that's too complicated, how will I get the message there." AnnaMarie smirked, "Everything is too complicated these days." She said to herself and hoped from one small glacier to another until her reached solid land.
@MsAdamaris I am back from school. I'm awful at counting server time XD

Misfire looked at her, fear dancing in his eyes. With no method of escape, other than limping slowly through the snow, he simply let the other dragon do as she please. She didn't look like the fighting type, not that he was one to judge. Some of the best warriors to come out of the war camp he went to were the softer spoken and gentle looking.

Ahi pushed open a cave covered by a rock, stalking into the darkness. She came to a cavern lit by candles. An Ice Sprite stood on the table, watching her movements with a glare as sharp as the gale blowing outside.

"Why have you come here, Skydancer?" it demanded, it's fridge tone didn't bother the Skydancer one bit.

"To reason. Your people want to be neutral but safe. If you join the side I fight for, I can assure th-" Ahi started but the sprite cut her off.

"We will not be joining your side or anyone's side. Return to your lands and leave the people of these lands in peace." A gust of icy wind roared from the top of the cavern, catching the Skydancer's wings. The agile dragon twisted to avoid being slammed into the icy wall.

She roared as the wind ripped her from the cave and out into the icy mountains. She glided up onto a low peak, landing heavily. She brushed the ice off of her banner and growled.
@MsAdamaris I am back from school. I'm awful at counting server time XD

Misfire looked at her, fear dancing in his eyes. With no method of escape, other than limping slowly through the snow, he simply let the other dragon do as she please. She didn't look like the fighting type, not that he was one to judge. Some of the best warriors to come out of the war camp he went to were the softer spoken and gentle looking.

Ahi pushed open a cave covered by a rock, stalking into the darkness. She came to a cavern lit by candles. An Ice Sprite stood on the table, watching her movements with a glare as sharp as the gale blowing outside.

"Why have you come here, Skydancer?" it demanded, it's fridge tone didn't bother the Skydancer one bit.

"To reason. Your people want to be neutral but safe. If you join the side I fight for, I can assure th-" Ahi started but the sprite cut her off.

"We will not be joining your side or anyone's side. Return to your lands and leave the people of these lands in peace." A gust of icy wind roared from the top of the cavern, catching the Skydancer's wings. The agile dragon twisted to avoid being slammed into the icy wall.

She roared as the wind ripped her from the cave and out into the icy mountains. She glided up onto a low peak, landing heavily. She brushed the ice off of her banner and growled.
+3 Hours
He/Him/They/Them/It/Its
@Bluewingskitty I just got home x3

Trysta smiles softly at hin, "Don't worry, I'm not one of those war dragons." She said kindly, trying to comfort him "I'm not going to hurt you."She stood by the side where his injured foot is and planted her feet firmly into the snow. "Now if you want to get out of this treacherous snow, you'll have lean on me for support." Trysta looked up at him, hopefully she'll be able to withstand his weight, him being much bigger than her she prayed to Shadowbringer for strength.

AnnaMarie turned quickly towards a sudden roar coming from some icy mountains, she could barely see what looked like a dragon coming out of the caves. She hesitated at first but then started trudging through the snow, she wasn't going to waste the rest of her flying juice left in her already tired wings on a dragon they may or not be dangerous. Still, curiosity got the best of her and AnnaMarie still wanted to see what was happening, dangerous or not.

@Bluewingskitty I just got home x3

Trysta smiles softly at hin, "Don't worry, I'm not one of those war dragons." She said kindly, trying to comfort him "I'm not going to hurt you."She stood by the side where his injured foot is and planted her feet firmly into the snow. "Now if you want to get out of this treacherous snow, you'll have lean on me for support." Trysta looked up at him, hopefully she'll be able to withstand his weight, him being much bigger than her she prayed to Shadowbringer for strength.

AnnaMarie turned quickly towards a sudden roar coming from some icy mountains, she could barely see what looked like a dragon coming out of the caves. She hesitated at first but then started trudging through the snow, she wasn't going to waste the rest of her flying juice left in her already tired wings on a dragon they may or not be dangerous. Still, curiosity got the best of her and AnnaMarie still wanted to see what was happening, dangerous or not.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11