Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private Rp~
1 2 3 4 5
@Armsfodinner

he watches the other speak looking some what unimpressed he sighs a bit " I'm no hunter either but the pray around here usually are very wary. you have to be very quite...." he shrugs a bit " though usually my clan hunt in the air. easier pray when flying" he says calmly looking up where a few birds flew in the air supposedly to look for their own pray. He looks back at him frowning a bit " though why did they send you here of all places? why not in your own territory?"

(( Alrightyyy~~ sure thing~ ))
@Armsfodinner

he watches the other speak looking some what unimpressed he sighs a bit " I'm no hunter either but the pray around here usually are very wary. you have to be very quite...." he shrugs a bit " though usually my clan hunt in the air. easier pray when flying" he says calmly looking up where a few birds flew in the air supposedly to look for their own pray. He looks back at him frowning a bit " though why did they send you here of all places? why not in your own territory?"

(( Alrightyyy~~ sure thing~ ))
@TheAngryAnt

''Don't your clan hunt in other territories? We do it all the time. There's not exactly a lot of food that's not rotten around where I live...'' Emil glanced at the sky. Sure he could try hunting in the sky.. But hes not exactly good at it. A slightly worried expression appeared on his face for a second before a frown replaced it and he glared at the sky instead. ''Our leader send us out a bit here and there.'' Emil turned back to the other dragon. ''I have a few of my clan-mates not far away from here in shadow territory and another in water, we're kind of spread out-eh.'' Maybe he shouldn't be saying his clan is pretty scattered to a stranger. ''Anyways! I was sent out alone while some others got to be in groups. Considering how long I've been here without any success I should probably be meeting up with the guys in shadow territory.'' Emil sighed in annoyance and grumbled something about the others in his clan.
@TheAngryAnt

''Don't your clan hunt in other territories? We do it all the time. There's not exactly a lot of food that's not rotten around where I live...'' Emil glanced at the sky. Sure he could try hunting in the sky.. But hes not exactly good at it. A slightly worried expression appeared on his face for a second before a frown replaced it and he glared at the sky instead. ''Our leader send us out a bit here and there.'' Emil turned back to the other dragon. ''I have a few of my clan-mates not far away from here in shadow territory and another in water, we're kind of spread out-eh.'' Maybe he shouldn't be saying his clan is pretty scattered to a stranger. ''Anyways! I was sent out alone while some others got to be in groups. Considering how long I've been here without any success I should probably be meeting up with the guys in shadow territory.'' Emil sighed in annoyance and grumbled something about the others in his clan.
@Armsfodinner

he listens again he then shrugs " no, we don't hunt in other territories unless we absolutely need to...though i guess i can see where your coming form...eating rotten food dosnt sound satisfying at all...unless it is that is..." he again continued to listened again not seeming real intrested though he smiled calmy " i could help you i guess, it wouldn't be any trouble for me and im sure my leader wouldn't mind sharing some food with you when your in need~" he smiles.

BTTWWW F.A.E is announcing new members tomorrow aren't they? asdfghjklkjhgfd so excited~~ ))
@Armsfodinner

he listens again he then shrugs " no, we don't hunt in other territories unless we absolutely need to...though i guess i can see where your coming form...eating rotten food dosnt sound satisfying at all...unless it is that is..." he again continued to listened again not seeming real intrested though he smiled calmy " i could help you i guess, it wouldn't be any trouble for me and im sure my leader wouldn't mind sharing some food with you when your in need~" he smiles.

BTTWWW F.A.E is announcing new members tomorrow aren't they? asdfghjklkjhgfd so excited~~ ))
@TheAngryAnt

Emil's eyes widened slightly. Back home sharing wasn't really popular. But he didn't mind. He'd rather hurt his pride a bit then get yelled at by the others. ''If that's true then I'd like that!'' He said in a unintentionally angry tone. ''So you want to help me hunt?'' Emil looked up. ''Then maybe you could hunt down some birds? And I'll just continue looking for food here.'' He smiled while handing out orders. It was much more fun then being given orders. ''What's your name by the way?''

((Yeaaah! I hope we both get in! Otherwise Alois has to hang out with my other characters... I fear he wouldn't like them very much...))
@TheAngryAnt

Emil's eyes widened slightly. Back home sharing wasn't really popular. But he didn't mind. He'd rather hurt his pride a bit then get yelled at by the others. ''If that's true then I'd like that!'' He said in a unintentionally angry tone. ''So you want to help me hunt?'' Emil looked up. ''Then maybe you could hunt down some birds? And I'll just continue looking for food here.'' He smiled while handing out orders. It was much more fun then being given orders. ''What's your name by the way?''

((Yeaaah! I hope we both get in! Otherwise Alois has to hang out with my other characters... I fear he wouldn't like them very much...))
he listens he doesn't seem to even notice the others tone in voice his eyes watching the other he then smiles " sure, ill get as many as i can for you- hnm? my name? oh..its Malachite and yours?" he asks calmly as he waited for an answer, his eyes looking down at the younger and smaller wild-claw boy.

// im suuure you'll get in <333 and hey if you don't i can always try making another character to be his friend xDD //
he listens he doesn't seem to even notice the others tone in voice his eyes watching the other he then smiles " sure, ill get as many as i can for you- hnm? my name? oh..its Malachite and yours?" he asks calmly as he waited for an answer, his eyes looking down at the younger and smaller wild-claw boy.

// im suuure you'll get in <333 and hey if you don't i can always try making another character to be his friend xDD //
@Armsfodinner

opps forgot to ping yoouu
@Armsfodinner

opps forgot to ping yoouu
@TheAngryAnt Emil grinned in triumph. Maybe this day wouldn't be as bad as he thought? ''It's Emil. Now let's get hunting!'' He roared and ran behind some ruins, leaving Malachite to do whatever hunting he was gonna help him with. Emil ran across the ground and jumped over ruins, looking carefully for any prey and if he spotted any he breathed out huge flames upon them. Meanwhile back in shadow territory a guardian was flying over the lands looking for more food to bring with him. A glance at the sky told him that it was nearing the time to return. Or at least to regroup. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6905640] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/69057/6905640_350.png[/img] [/url] Merridew landed on the dark forest floor of the tangled wood. He was the young leader of Emil's clan and it was time to return to the land of plague. He huffed as he looked towards the light territory with the calm of a leader. They were supposed to meet up in water territory to then fly over the sea and into the abiding boneyard. But knowing Emil he'd take forever to get there with his useless flying. Marridew once again spread his wide wings and took off heading towards light territory. ((Hope you don't mind me bringing in another dragon?? And yes I'd probably have to save Alois xd))
@TheAngryAnt

Emil grinned in triumph. Maybe this day wouldn't be as bad as he thought? ''It's Emil. Now let's get hunting!'' He roared and ran behind some ruins, leaving Malachite to do whatever hunting he was gonna help him with. Emil ran across the ground and jumped over ruins, looking carefully for any prey and if he spotted any he breathed out huge flames upon them.

Meanwhile back in shadow territory a guardian was flying over the lands looking for more food to bring with him. A glance at the sky told him that it was nearing the time to return. Or at least to regroup.

6905640_350.png

Merridew landed on the dark forest floor of the tangled wood. He was the young leader of Emil's clan and it was time to return to the land of plague. He huffed as he looked towards the light territory with the calm of a leader. They were supposed to meet up in water territory to then fly over the sea and into the abiding boneyard. But knowing Emil he'd take forever to get there with his useless flying. Marridew once again spread his wide wings and took off heading towards light territory.

((Hope you don't mind me bringing in another dragon?? And yes I'd probably have to save Alois xd))
@Armsfodinner
Malachite watches the other run off he smiled a bit as he soon took his dragon form, he liked to hunt and fight in this form, it gave him more strength not to mention more body mass to use in a fight, he huffs a bit as he heaved his body up in the air with a steady jump his wing flapped and he was in the air soaring to chase a few birds, catching some in that time.

// i dont mind~~~ //
@Armsfodinner
Malachite watches the other run off he smiled a bit as he soon took his dragon form, he liked to hunt and fight in this form, it gave him more strength not to mention more body mass to use in a fight, he huffs a bit as he heaved his body up in the air with a steady jump his wing flapped and he was in the air soaring to chase a few birds, catching some in that time.

// i dont mind~~~ //
@TheAngryAnt

Emil had run around for a good while now and had finally managed to catch something. A small mouse hung limp in his mouth while he breathed heavily. It was harder to hunt then he thought. Suddenly a large shadow flew over the grass and ruins. Emil hurriedly took a few steps back before looking up and seeing a large guardian fly down and land in front of him. Emil let go of the mouse and glared up at his leader as he lowered his large head. ''So that's all you've managed to catch in all this time? Quite pathetic...'' He gave him a small smirk as Emil growled. ''WELL I told you I'm no hunter! This is your fault!'' He snapped back, Merridew simply rolled his eyes as he turned back into a human, who was much smaller then his dragon form. Blond hair swayed in the wind and the bones that he carried chimed in the wind. ''I see.'' He said with the calmness of a experienced leader. ''I just thought since most of my clan is older then me that they'd have a bit more experience?'' Emil gritted his teeth and growled. ''Shut up you brat!'' He spat out and Merridew shook his head. ''Is that any way to talk to your leader? Hmph, anyways it's time to return.'' He said while looking at Emil who turned his gaze to the sky. ''Uh, just wait a while will you?'' Merridew raised his eyebrow. ''Why?'' Emil coughed a bit. ''I am kinda waiting for someone...?'' He said carefully as he saw Merridew's eyes narrow suspiciously.
@TheAngryAnt

Emil had run around for a good while now and had finally managed to catch something. A small mouse hung limp in his mouth while he breathed heavily. It was harder to hunt then he thought. Suddenly a large shadow flew over the grass and ruins. Emil hurriedly took a few steps back before looking up and seeing a large guardian fly down and land in front of him. Emil let go of the mouse and glared up at his leader as he lowered his large head. ''So that's all you've managed to catch in all this time? Quite pathetic...'' He gave him a small smirk as Emil growled. ''WELL I told you I'm no hunter! This is your fault!'' He snapped back, Merridew simply rolled his eyes as he turned back into a human, who was much smaller then his dragon form. Blond hair swayed in the wind and the bones that he carried chimed in the wind. ''I see.'' He said with the calmness of a experienced leader. ''I just thought since most of my clan is older then me that they'd have a bit more experience?'' Emil gritted his teeth and growled. ''Shut up you brat!'' He spat out and Merridew shook his head. ''Is that any way to talk to your leader? Hmph, anyways it's time to return.'' He said while looking at Emil who turned his gaze to the sky. ''Uh, just wait a while will you?'' Merridew raised his eyebrow. ''Why?'' Emil coughed a bit. ''I am kinda waiting for someone...?'' He said carefully as he saw Merridew's eyes narrow suspiciously.
@Armsfodinner

Soon malachite landed, he had turned into a human as he had decided he had enough food he blinks when seeing the Guardian, he stares frowning slightly as he looks at the other wild-claw, his hands where holding about two big bird like creatures his other hand holding a smaller one he then says calmly yet suspiciously " who's this..." his eyes almost glared at the newcomer as if he though something bad was going to happen "...."

@Armsfodinner

Soon malachite landed, he had turned into a human as he had decided he had enough food he blinks when seeing the Guardian, he stares frowning slightly as he looks at the other wild-claw, his hands where holding about two big bird like creatures his other hand holding a smaller one he then says calmly yet suspiciously " who's this..." his eyes almost glared at the newcomer as if he though something bad was going to happen "...."

1 2 3 4 5