Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private Rp~
1 2 3 4 5
@TheAngryAnt Merridew calmly looks at the girl. ''Don't worry I understand. Emil was like that as well. Or always was like that, right? You hot-headed bastard.'' He looked down at Emil who just turned away and grumbled something. Merridew turned back. ''We should be going now, before he starts another fight.'' He placed a hand on Emil's shoulder. ''Get up with you now... Good. Now don't you have something to say to these two?'' Emil blushed slightly. ''Uh, thanks for helping me hunt Malachite..'' Merridew glared at him until Emil turned to the girl. ''And sorry for starting a fight with you...'' Back in water territory the water was being dyed red and a huge ridgeback wounded was slowly dragged into the water. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12977343] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/129774/12977343_350.png[/img] [/url] Bokun struggled all he could but it was all in vain. Terror ran through him as he saw the dark of the water. The cold wetness surrounded him and terrified him, he was growing tired and the pain was fading as he was being dragged deeper and deeper into the abyss. ''BOKUN!'' A old voice roared out. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9796662] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/97967/9796662_350.png[/img] [/url] Shamu ran along the shore line looking for his clan-mate but saw from the red color that was spreading across the water surface that it was to late. With a look of regret he took a look at the water before running for light territory. He had to warn Merridew before those bastards got him too. The old wounded wildclaw swiftly avoided danger as many years of running and hiding had taught him to and quickly headed for the ruins in the distance. ((Hahaha, bought in a dragon just to kill them. ^^'' And yeSSSSSS! So excited!))
@TheAngryAnt

Merridew calmly looks at the girl. ''Don't worry I understand. Emil was like that as well. Or always was like that, right? You hot-headed *******.'' He looked down at Emil who just turned away and grumbled something. Merridew turned back. ''We should be going now, before he starts another fight.'' He placed a hand on Emil's shoulder. ''Get up with you now... Good. Now don't you have something to say to these two?'' Emil blushed slightly. ''Uh, thanks for helping me hunt Malachite..'' Merridew glared at him until Emil turned to the girl. ''And sorry for starting a fight with you...''

Back in water territory the water was being dyed red and a huge ridgeback wounded was slowly dragged into the water.
12977343_350.png
Bokun struggled all he could but it was all in vain. Terror ran through him as he saw the dark of the water. The cold wetness surrounded him and terrified him, he was growing tired and the pain was fading as he was being dragged deeper and deeper into the abyss.

''BOKUN!'' A old voice roared out.
9796662_350.png

Shamu ran along the shore line looking for his clan-mate but saw from the red color that was spreading across the water surface that it was to late. With a look of regret he took a look at the water before running for light territory. He had to warn Merridew before those ******** got him too. The old wounded wildclaw swiftly avoided danger as many years of running and hiding had taught him to and quickly headed for the ruins in the distance.

((Hahaha, bought in a dragon just to kill them. ^^'' And yeSSSSSS! So excited!))
@Armsfodinner

malachite smiles bowing slighty handing them the birds with a smile the girl looking back "...its fine..it was my fault anyways." she again turns away her eyes avoiding the others eyes "....." malachite bows again " we'll be on our way now." he goes to turn away now.

// AWWWW poops goin down. YESS //
@Armsfodinner

malachite smiles bowing slighty handing them the birds with a smile the girl looking back "...its fine..it was my fault anyways." she again turns away her eyes avoiding the others eyes "....." malachite bows again " we'll be on our way now." he goes to turn away now.

// AWWWW poops goin down. YESS //
@TheAngryAnt

Merridew nods. ''Yes, if we ever meet again I'll make sure to keep Emil on a leash. Come on now.'' He said to Emil and turned to walk away as well. They had only managed to take a few steps when a grey wildclaw ran up to them.

Merridew's eyes widened. ''Shamu? We were supposed to meet up in water territory?'' Emil stepped forward. ''Why are you wounded!?'' He shouted in Shamu's face. Shamu growled as he turned back into a human he put his hand on Emil's face and pushed him away as he still kept eye contact with Merridew. ''We were attacked, a bunch of water dragons just showed up of nowhere and they... They got Bokun.'' He said while narrowing his eye. Merridews eyes narrowed dangerously.

''I see...'' Merridew sounded quite sad and Emil lunged forward again. ''WHAT!? They killed Bokun!? B-but.. BUT HOW!?'' Emil roared with anger and sadness in his voice and Shamu growled at him. ''First they attacked us and while they kept me busy there came more and dragged him into the water.'' At this Emil stayed quiet, he had a look of shock and horror on his face while Merridew looked ready to murder someone. ''Drowned him? And he who hated water...''
@TheAngryAnt

Merridew nods. ''Yes, if we ever meet again I'll make sure to keep Emil on a leash. Come on now.'' He said to Emil and turned to walk away as well. They had only managed to take a few steps when a grey wildclaw ran up to them.

Merridew's eyes widened. ''Shamu? We were supposed to meet up in water territory?'' Emil stepped forward. ''Why are you wounded!?'' He shouted in Shamu's face. Shamu growled as he turned back into a human he put his hand on Emil's face and pushed him away as he still kept eye contact with Merridew. ''We were attacked, a bunch of water dragons just showed up of nowhere and they... They got Bokun.'' He said while narrowing his eye. Merridews eyes narrowed dangerously.

''I see...'' Merridew sounded quite sad and Emil lunged forward again. ''WHAT!? They killed Bokun!? B-but.. BUT HOW!?'' Emil roared with anger and sadness in his voice and Shamu growled at him. ''First they attacked us and while they kept me busy there came more and dragged him into the water.'' At this Emil stayed quiet, he had a look of shock and horror on his face while Merridew looked ready to murder someone. ''Drowned him? And he who hated water...''
@Armsfodinner

malachite blinks watching seeming almost surprised again when seeing another dragon, he listened seeming sympathetic for the other, he then turns o the nocturne girl saying something he nods before lifting off turning into her dragon form flying off, malachite stood "......if i may ask....whats going on...."
@Armsfodinner

malachite blinks watching seeming almost surprised again when seeing another dragon, he listened seeming sympathetic for the other, he then turns o the nocturne girl saying something he nods before lifting off turning into her dragon form flying off, malachite stood "......if i may ask....whats going on...."
@TheAngryAnt

Merridew turned around a bit surprised that the one called Malachite was still there. ''One of our own has been attacked and killed by water dragons. We don't know which clan yet but we will find out... And then we'll see who's killed.''

Shamus eye narrowed at the stranger as he took a few steps closer. His left eye was missing and he had a lot of scars that he'd earned throughout many years of fighting. ''Who's this? Can we trust them?'' Merridew put a hand on Shamu's shoulder. ''Don't worry, Emil already fought one of his clan-mates and we don't need another fight.'' Shamu snorted and took a step back, still mistrusting of Malachite.
@TheAngryAnt

Merridew turned around a bit surprised that the one called Malachite was still there. ''One of our own has been attacked and killed by water dragons. We don't know which clan yet but we will find out... And then we'll see who's killed.''

Shamus eye narrowed at the stranger as he took a few steps closer. His left eye was missing and he had a lot of scars that he'd earned throughout many years of fighting. ''Who's this? Can we trust them?'' Merridew put a hand on Shamu's shoulder. ''Don't worry, Emil already fought one of his clan-mates and we don't need another fight.'' Shamu snorted and took a step back, still mistrusting of Malachite.
@Armsfodinner
Malachite seemed to frown a bit when questioned, though he brushes it off as he steps back " nhm well...im very sorry to hear what ha happend....its an awful thing...is there any chance that this dragon...will be a threat to my clan now..id like to know." He looks at him looking in sympathic for the others before he looks at him again " we may be able to help. I have very experienced fighters in my clan."
@Armsfodinner
Malachite seemed to frown a bit when questioned, though he brushes it off as he steps back " nhm well...im very sorry to hear what ha happend....its an awful thing...is there any chance that this dragon...will be a threat to my clan now..id like to know." He looks at him looking in sympathic for the others before he looks at him again " we may be able to help. I have very experienced fighters in my clan."
@TheAngryAnt

Merridew nods. ''I appreciate your willingness to help. And if your clan-leader would be willing to speak to me and help we'll accept your offer. I need to find out why they attacked us and killed Bokun...'' He turned to Shamu. ''I need to return back home for a moment. Gather up everyone that was out hunting and speak to the clan. You will follow Malachite here as my agent. I trust you won't mess it up Shamu.'' He spoke very seriously and Shamu nodded.

He didn't exactly trust them and thought that walking right into a clan's territory was quite stupid, but he wasn't gonna disobey Merridew right now. He'd already done that a few times already and this was to serious to be whiny about. Then Merridew turned to Emil. ''You'll go with Shamu if things go bad. You're the worst hunter in history but an excellent fighter and I trust you and Shamu will be able to handle yourselves. Just don't start any fights!'' Emil nodded a bit nervously as a excitement rushed through him.

Merridew turned back to Malachite. ''Any objections?''
@TheAngryAnt

Merridew nods. ''I appreciate your willingness to help. And if your clan-leader would be willing to speak to me and help we'll accept your offer. I need to find out why they attacked us and killed Bokun...'' He turned to Shamu. ''I need to return back home for a moment. Gather up everyone that was out hunting and speak to the clan. You will follow Malachite here as my agent. I trust you won't mess it up Shamu.'' He spoke very seriously and Shamu nodded.

He didn't exactly trust them and thought that walking right into a clan's territory was quite stupid, but he wasn't gonna disobey Merridew right now. He'd already done that a few times already and this was to serious to be whiny about. Then Merridew turned to Emil. ''You'll go with Shamu if things go bad. You're the worst hunter in history but an excellent fighter and I trust you and Shamu will be able to handle yourselves. Just don't start any fights!'' Emil nodded a bit nervously as a excitement rushed through him.

Merridew turned back to Malachite. ''Any objections?''
@Armsfodinner malachite watched the other order the others, he then shakes his head showing he couldn't agree more until he stepped back only to turn to his dragon form and begin to quickly travel to his clan, his Armour weighed him down but he was still surprisingly fast though after a while of traveling he was suddenly cut off buy a bigger dragon that was followed by another. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12195138] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/121952/12195138_350.png[/img] [/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13930409] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/139305/13930409_350.png[/img] [/url] both of the dragons where obviously strong, they also looked important, the guardian big and growling a bit though had straightened up a bit after seeing malachite, the coatl calmly watching his wing slightly on the ground showing it was broken and was obviously making him unable to fly, before the guardian could snapp the coatl speaks " whats going on here malachite? and who are these dragons....why are they here." it looked as if he where asking the strangers the last question.
@Armsfodinner
malachite watched the other order the others, he then shakes his head showing he couldn't agree more until he stepped back only to turn to his dragon form and begin to quickly travel to his clan, his Armour weighed him down but he was still surprisingly fast though after a while of traveling he was suddenly cut off buy a bigger dragon that was followed by another.

12195138_350.png

13930409_350.png

both of the dragons where obviously strong, they also looked important, the guardian big and growling a bit though had straightened up a bit after seeing malachite, the coatl calmly watching his wing slightly on the ground showing it was broken and was obviously making him unable to fly, before the guardian could snapp the coatl speaks " whats going on here malachite? and who are these dragons....why are they here." it looked as if he where asking the strangers the last question.
@TheAngryAnt

Shamu and Emil had both turned into their dragon forms as well as they followed Malachite and swiftly stopped when the two dragons appeared. Well Shamu swiftly stopped while Emil stumbled forward and growled at the two strangers. ''Shamu pushed him to the side and looked at them with his one eye.
''Your friend here has offered to help our clan. Im here in regard of my clan leader and he...'' Shamu looked at Emil and remained silent for a while. ''Hes just here to intimidate people. But never does a very good job.'' He turned back to them. ''We're here to talk to your clan-leader.'' His eye narrowed. Shamu never really realized that he was gonna be surrounded by potential enemies. He momentarily cursed Merridew for being such a idiot. But he guessed he'd managed to get out of a lot quite tricky situations and he might be able to use these ruins to his advantage.. As he spoke to them his mind worked out ways to escape and a attack plan.
@TheAngryAnt

Shamu and Emil had both turned into their dragon forms as well as they followed Malachite and swiftly stopped when the two dragons appeared. Well Shamu swiftly stopped while Emil stumbled forward and growled at the two strangers. ''Shamu pushed him to the side and looked at them with his one eye.
''Your friend here has offered to help our clan. Im here in regard of my clan leader and he...'' Shamu looked at Emil and remained silent for a while. ''Hes just here to intimidate people. But never does a very good job.'' He turned back to them. ''We're here to talk to your clan-leader.'' His eye narrowed. Shamu never really realized that he was gonna be surrounded by potential enemies. He momentarily cursed Merridew for being such a idiot. But he guessed he'd managed to get out of a lot quite tricky situations and he might be able to use these ruins to his advantage.. As he spoke to them his mind worked out ways to escape and a attack plan.
@Armsfodinner
the guardian listened with a frown though she seems to calm down and back off, the coatl too listening calmly he soon looked at the dragon beside him who now nodded as she turned away walking back the coatl then spoke " alright...our leader will most likely listen and help you.." he bows a bit before turning to walk back, malachite following camly as soon they reached an opening of a huge den, dragons asleep, some training and others keeping guard.
@Armsfodinner
the guardian listened with a frown though she seems to calm down and back off, the coatl too listening calmly he soon looked at the dragon beside him who now nodded as she turned away walking back the coatl then spoke " alright...our leader will most likely listen and help you.." he bows a bit before turning to walk back, malachite following camly as soon they reached an opening of a huge den, dragons asleep, some training and others keeping guard.
1 2 3 4 5