Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | crossover.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@LarkoftheRiver @Korax

"I, too, am curious about the pillar," Tyrael stated. "The emblems, the images, the ancient power... It's all connected in some way, yes?"

He then shuddered at remembering the image of that void. A thing that could absorb the life force of others? Just the thought of it gives me chills...

"I feel that this Arcanist knows much of this world. Hopefully he can shed some light on our situation... and, perhaps, give us some insight on how to return to our homes."
@LarkoftheRiver @Korax

"I, too, am curious about the pillar," Tyrael stated. "The emblems, the images, the ancient power... It's all connected in some way, yes?"

He then shuddered at remembering the image of that void. A thing that could absorb the life force of others? Just the thought of it gives me chills...

"I feel that this Arcanist knows much of this world. Hopefully he can shed some light on our situation... and, perhaps, give us some insight on how to return to our homes."
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png
x3
@Korax @hikarinomemori

Miseith seemed to smile slightly, an odd look for the dragon's long, slender face. "Its called The Pillar of the World. It was put there by the dragon gods after the fall of the Shade." She paused. "However, we are not quite sure how to return you. Its a bit more complex than simple magic."

Moiraine narrowed her eyes again, then looked back to Hati, one eyebrow raised. "The One Power doesn't work like that, I'm afraid. It has to come from myself." She paused, glancing at Lan. "However, if you could provide strength to me during the flight, it could work." She paused again. "Not even flying. I could create a barrier to walk on. Lan could keep up, without a doubt."
@Korax @hikarinomemori

Miseith seemed to smile slightly, an odd look for the dragon's long, slender face. "Its called The Pillar of the World. It was put there by the dragon gods after the fall of the Shade." She paused. "However, we are not quite sure how to return you. Its a bit more complex than simple magic."

Moiraine narrowed her eyes again, then looked back to Hati, one eyebrow raised. "The One Power doesn't work like that, I'm afraid. It has to come from myself." She paused, glancing at Lan. "However, if you could provide strength to me during the flight, it could work." She paused again. "Not even flying. I could create a barrier to walk on. Lan could keep up, without a doubt."
@LarkoftheRiver @Korax

"The Shade? That wouldn't happen to be the void depicted in the image, would it?" Tyrael's curiosity was really piqued now, though his 'face' fell when he heard that they didn't know of a way for him to return to Sanctuary.

It looked like there wouldn't be justice in the High Heavens for a long, long time. The future seemed bleak for his home.

No, Tyrael. You shouldn't be thinking like that! Positive... I have to stay positive! He would have to make the best of Sornieth.
@LarkoftheRiver @Korax

"The Shade? That wouldn't happen to be the void depicted in the image, would it?" Tyrael's curiosity was really piqued now, though his 'face' fell when he heard that they didn't know of a way for him to return to Sanctuary.

It looked like there wouldn't be justice in the High Heavens for a long, long time. The future seemed bleak for his home.

No, Tyrael. You shouldn't be thinking like that! Positive... I have to stay positive! He would have to make the best of Sornieth.
x3
@LarkoftheRiver @hikarinomemori

Hati frowned as she said that it might not be as easy as thought. Which made sense. Nothing would be easy in life.
"Whatever. I don't like it here and I want to get to cooler areas. Is the place where the Arcanist lives somehow colder than here?", she asked, hoping for a positive answer. If not, she had to look for new clothes.

She agreed at that point what Tyrael was saying. The Shade. Something that sounded like an antagonist. Maybe he was the one sucking out life. He might've been sealed into that pillar so the pillar just protects the world....or protects the Shade? He might as well be building up power to break out of the pillar.

Hati frowned as she said that it might not be as easy as thought. Which made sense. Nothing would be easy in life.
"Whatever. I don't like it here and I want to get to cooler areas. Is the place where the Arcanist lives somehow colder than here?", she asked, hoping for a positive answer. If not, she had to look for new clothes.

She agreed at that point what Tyrael was saying. The Shade. Something that sounded like an antagonist. Maybe he was the one sucking out life. He might've been sealed into that pillar so the pillar just protects the world....or protects the Shade? He might as well be building up power to break out of the pillar.
Ued3cu6.png KqvPhMk.png
@Korax @hikarinomemori

"Yes," she replied softly. "The pillar tells the story of the Shade." She paused, flicking her tail. "Don't worry. The climate is very diverse here. The Arcane territory is very mild in comparison to here. I don't much like it either." She glanced at Moiraine and Lan. "We can walk, I think. Believe it or not, it might be easier with the heat. And tiring yourself out would not be wise." Moiraine's dark eyes bore holes into Miseith, but the dragon seemed indifferent to the Aes Sedai's gaze. "Come, if you want I can carry one of you."
@Korax @hikarinomemori

"Yes," she replied softly. "The pillar tells the story of the Shade." She paused, flicking her tail. "Don't worry. The climate is very diverse here. The Arcane territory is very mild in comparison to here. I don't much like it either." She glanced at Moiraine and Lan. "We can walk, I think. Believe it or not, it might be easier with the heat. And tiring yourself out would not be wise." Moiraine's dark eyes bore holes into Miseith, but the dragon seemed indifferent to the Aes Sedai's gaze. "Come, if you want I can carry one of you."
@LarkoftheRiver @Korax

"I think I'll be fine with my wings, Miseith. Thanks for the offer, though."

Tyrael sighed. It would be a long trip, though he'd take anything over this wasteland. He could learn more about the Pillar and the Shade once they reached the Arcanist's abode. Still... the thought of something worse than anything the Burning Hells could spawn terrified him.

Now he wasn't so much flying as he was hovering a few inches above the ground. This sort of thing was second nature to him, after all, but even he wouldn't be able to do so forever.
@LarkoftheRiver @Korax

"I think I'll be fine with my wings, Miseith. Thanks for the offer, though."

Tyrael sighed. It would be a long trip, though he'd take anything over this wasteland. He could learn more about the Pillar and the Shade once they reached the Arcanist's abode. Still... the thought of something worse than anything the Burning Hells could spawn terrified him.

Now he wasn't so much flying as he was hovering a few inches above the ground. This sort of thing was second nature to him, after all, but even he wouldn't be able to do so forever.
x3

The sage jumped and raised her hand immediately after Tyrael refused being carried.
"I've never rode a dragon! I'd like to!", she shouted, her eyes sparkling and glimmering out of childish joy and curiosity. She walked over to the dragon without waiting for an okay and just climbed on it, trying not to hurt it and not hurt herself. When she sat safely on Miseith, she raised the Table of Truth.

"I shall command you, loyal mount!" She laughed and tried to forget that the possibility was high of her not being able to return to Yggdra where she could help as member of the Volunteer Army. She would miss Pirika, the little fairy whose gender she never could tell, Phoena, the Black Princess who was kind-hearted and wanted to stop the Black Kingdom with its armies, and last, Hatifas and the leader of the Volunteer Army. She was stronger tha Hatifas because of the Table of Truth, and now that she was missing she probably weakened the Volunteer Army. A hole that had to be filled with a new recruit...

"Are we ready?", Hati asked while enjoying the sight up on the dragon. Now the horizon was different, and the air was slightly cooler too.
Alright, being tall has an advantage...

The sage jumped and raised her hand immediately after Tyrael refused being carried.
"I've never rode a dragon! I'd like to!", she shouted, her eyes sparkling and glimmering out of childish joy and curiosity. She walked over to the dragon without waiting for an okay and just climbed on it, trying not to hurt it and not hurt herself. When she sat safely on Miseith, she raised the Table of Truth.

"I shall command you, loyal mount!" She laughed and tried to forget that the possibility was high of her not being able to return to Yggdra where she could help as member of the Volunteer Army. She would miss Pirika, the little fairy whose gender she never could tell, Phoena, the Black Princess who was kind-hearted and wanted to stop the Black Kingdom with its armies, and last, Hatifas and the leader of the Volunteer Army. She was stronger tha Hatifas because of the Table of Truth, and now that she was missing she probably weakened the Volunteer Army. A hole that had to be filled with a new recruit...

"Are we ready?", Hati asked while enjoying the sight up on the dragon. Now the horizon was different, and the air was slightly cooler too.
Alright, being tall has an advantage...
Ued3cu6.png KqvPhMk.png
@Korax @hikarinomemori

Miseith started off, taking a slow, but not painfully slow, pace. Lan and Moiraine walked behind, matching each other stride for stride, although it seemed to be a slight struggle for Moiraine. They were walking very close, Lan was bent over almost double to speak softly with her in a strange language, she having to lean up slightly. The contrast between the two was striking.

"Are you two a couple?" Miseith asked, flicking her tail as she looked back at them.

Lan straightened, crossing his arms. Moiraine glanced at him, then laughed softly. "No. Lan and I are bonded through a Warder's Bond." She paused. "We agreed to it long ago, after we fought together in the Trolloc Wars. Bonding seals us together for life unless I choose to break it. Many Aes Sedai have Warders. Blues like myself only are allowed to take one, and he is not tied by romance. Yellows take one but are usually married, Greens see it correct to take multiple. Reds take none."

"It is my duty to protect Moiraine Sedai and obey her," Lan replied in that stiff tone of his. He never seemed to change expression. "And in exchange she provides me with benefits of Aes Sedai healing without having to be beside her."

Miseith tilted her head. "Odd. I've never heard of such a bond." She paused. "What about you two?" Her question was aimed towards Hati and Tyrael. "Where do you fall into this?"
@Korax @hikarinomemori

Miseith started off, taking a slow, but not painfully slow, pace. Lan and Moiraine walked behind, matching each other stride for stride, although it seemed to be a slight struggle for Moiraine. They were walking very close, Lan was bent over almost double to speak softly with her in a strange language, she having to lean up slightly. The contrast between the two was striking.

"Are you two a couple?" Miseith asked, flicking her tail as she looked back at them.

Lan straightened, crossing his arms. Moiraine glanced at him, then laughed softly. "No. Lan and I are bonded through a Warder's Bond." She paused. "We agreed to it long ago, after we fought together in the Trolloc Wars. Bonding seals us together for life unless I choose to break it. Many Aes Sedai have Warders. Blues like myself only are allowed to take one, and he is not tied by romance. Yellows take one but are usually married, Greens see it correct to take multiple. Reds take none."

"It is my duty to protect Moiraine Sedai and obey her," Lan replied in that stiff tone of his. He never seemed to change expression. "And in exchange she provides me with benefits of Aes Sedai healing without having to be beside her."

Miseith tilted her head. "Odd. I've never heard of such a bond." She paused. "What about you two?" Her question was aimed towards Hati and Tyrael. "Where do you fall into this?"
@LarkoftheRiver @Korax

"Where I come from, I am one of five Archangels in the High Heavens. The five of us together are the Angiris Council," Tyrael explained. "I am the Archangel of Justice. I was the only one to uphold true justice, but to do so, I had to break one of Heaven's laws and intervene on humanity's behalf."

He paused to take a breath. "I was brought here just before I went to return to the High Heavens. My actions in the mortal realm have probably caught the attention of the other Archangels by now..." He sighed. "I am in a lot of trouble once I return... Imperius is going to hate me. But I believe that it was worth it; our eternal enemies, the Burning Hells, suffered a crushing blow because of my actions..."

He stopped for a few moments. "Forgive me... I ramble on too much. What about you, Hati?"
@LarkoftheRiver @Korax

"Where I come from, I am one of five Archangels in the High Heavens. The five of us together are the Angiris Council," Tyrael explained. "I am the Archangel of Justice. I was the only one to uphold true justice, but to do so, I had to break one of Heaven's laws and intervene on humanity's behalf."

He paused to take a breath. "I was brought here just before I went to return to the High Heavens. My actions in the mortal realm have probably caught the attention of the other Archangels by now..." He sighed. "I am in a lot of trouble once I return... Imperius is going to hate me. But I believe that it was worth it; our eternal enemies, the Burning Hells, suffered a crushing blow because of my actions..."

He stopped for a few moments. "Forgive me... I ramble on too much. What about you, Hati?"
x3

"I call my home the continent Yggdra. In Yggdra there are five areas comparable with kingdoms. In the north-east, there are the Nine Territories of Fire, each one ruled by ogres. The big green island in the north-west is called Soul-Island. In the center there is the Lake of Sand, a desert kingdom. In the south-east the Sage's Tower is home to every magical being, and finally the Holy Kingdom can be found in the south-west."
Hati stopped and drank from her flask to moisten her throat wich became dry because of speaking too much. When holding it she realized that there wasn't enough water for the next day. They had to hurry, or they had to find a water source very soon unless they didn't want to dehydrate.
"I'm the member of the Volunteer Army, a big group wandering around Yggdra and helping the Black Princess Phoena gaining her memories back. Oh, I have to explain that thing with Black Kingdom and et cetera...hm, I'll tell you about that when we know firmly what to do. I think I tell you more about me." The sage stopped, thinking about how to start. "I'm the fragment of Hatifas. Hatifas is a great sage, she lived in a continent other than Yggdra. However, her soul darkened and while she became a demon, she used her last remains of true power and created me - Hati. I had to stop her on her way seeking truth with force. I bumped into the Volunteer Army, and they made Hatifas realizing that you couldn't gain wisdom with force. So she returned to her normal state...but now I'm gone and I fear that she may go insane again."

She cuddled up Moiraine. The dragon's fur was light and warm, cozy and soft. She never felt such security since Hatifas turned into a deamon. Hati had always been cautious since then, and never let her guard down unless it was time to sleep. Now that she was in Sornieth, she felt much more...independent. Why was she thinking that? It surprised her that she was worried about Hatifas but didn't feel stressed. The sage supposed that it was because she couldn't help anyway...and that the consequences wouldn reach her.

Edit: some mistakes I noticed are gone now :D

"I call my home the continent Yggdra. In Yggdra there are five areas comparable with kingdoms. In the north-east, there are the Nine Territories of Fire, each one ruled by ogres. The big green island in the north-west is called Soul-Island. In the center there is the Lake of Sand, a desert kingdom. In the south-east the Sage's Tower is home to every magical being, and finally the Holy Kingdom can be found in the south-west."
Hati stopped and drank from her flask to moisten her throat wich became dry because of speaking too much. When holding it she realized that there wasn't enough water for the next day. They had to hurry, or they had to find a water source very soon unless they didn't want to dehydrate.
"I'm the member of the Volunteer Army, a big group wandering around Yggdra and helping the Black Princess Phoena gaining her memories back. Oh, I have to explain that thing with Black Kingdom and et cetera...hm, I'll tell you about that when we know firmly what to do. I think I tell you more about me." The sage stopped, thinking about how to start. "I'm the fragment of Hatifas. Hatifas is a great sage, she lived in a continent other than Yggdra. However, her soul darkened and while she became a demon, she used her last remains of true power and created me - Hati. I had to stop her on her way seeking truth with force. I bumped into the Volunteer Army, and they made Hatifas realizing that you couldn't gain wisdom with force. So she returned to her normal state...but now I'm gone and I fear that she may go insane again."

She cuddled up Moiraine. The dragon's fur was light and warm, cozy and soft. She never felt such security since Hatifas turned into a deamon. Hati had always been cautious since then, and never let her guard down unless it was time to sleep. Now that she was in Sornieth, she felt much more...independent. Why was she thinking that? It surprised her that she was worried about Hatifas but didn't feel stressed. The sage supposed that it was because she couldn't help anyway...and that the consequences wouldn reach her.

Edit: some mistakes I noticed are gone now :D
Ued3cu6.png KqvPhMk.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13