Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | crossover.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@LarkoftheRiver @Korax

Tyrael fell silent for a good while. He hated admitting it, but maybe Hati was right; perhaps his own aspect was finally catching up to him.

"...I agree with Hati. I've never heard of such a bond before; such a thing doesn't exist in Sanctuary, either... but something very similar exists between lesser angels and Archangels."
@LarkoftheRiver @Korax

Tyrael fell silent for a good while. He hated admitting it, but maybe Hati was right; perhaps his own aspect was finally catching up to him.

"...I agree with Hati. I've never heard of such a bond before; such a thing doesn't exist in Sanctuary, either... but something very similar exists between lesser angels and Archangels."
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png
x3
@Korax @hikarinomemori

Moiraine shrugged. "It does not shock me that such a thing does not exist for you. It is exclusively between an Aes Sedai and a Warder." She paused. "I cannot describe how it feels. Lan and I always know each other's feelings and our locations. Its far stronger than love. Bonding is an act of trust, the most that an Aes Sedai can ever place on a man. However, some Ajahs marry their Warders, like the Greens and Yellows. The Reds, in contrast, do not bond any. Many Aes Sedai don't bond because they don't leave the Tower and have no need to."
@Korax @hikarinomemori

Moiraine shrugged. "It does not shock me that such a thing does not exist for you. It is exclusively between an Aes Sedai and a Warder." She paused. "I cannot describe how it feels. Lan and I always know each other's feelings and our locations. Its far stronger than love. Bonding is an act of trust, the most that an Aes Sedai can ever place on a man. However, some Ajahs marry their Warders, like the Greens and Yellows. The Reds, in contrast, do not bond any. Many Aes Sedai don't bond because they don't leave the Tower and have no need to."
@LarkoftheRiver @hikarinomemori

"So, Aes Sedai are somehow sorted by their relations towards their Warders? With colours? So red Aes Sedai wear red clothes and green ones green clothes and so on to show what...ummm...category they are in? I mean, this would be little. No ranking system? Maybe I am asking too much, but I'm just too curious. In the Volunteer Army there are different types of fighters, however it is based on the skills the fighters have and not on something else." Hati scratched her neck.
"There are soldiers, knights, archers, wizards and clerics. Most merchants are archers, I noticed. But that's the only thing I could say, you can recognize a fighter's class by his weapon of course."

"So, Aes Sedai are somehow sorted by their relations towards their Warders? With colours? So red Aes Sedai wear red clothes and green ones green clothes and so on to show what...ummm...category they are in? I mean, this would be little. No ranking system? Maybe I am asking too much, but I'm just too curious. In the Volunteer Army there are different types of fighters, however it is based on the skills the fighters have and not on something else." Hati scratched her neck.
"There are soldiers, knights, archers, wizards and clerics. Most merchants are archers, I noticed. But that's the only thing I could say, you can recognize a fighter's class by his weapon of course."
Ued3cu6.png KqvPhMk.png
@LarkoftheRiver @Korax

"Understandably so, Hati; the denizens of Sanctuary work in a similar way, though one cannot tell through the weapon. Some sorcerers, for example, prefer a blade over a staff, but regardless, can use magic. Some paladins prefer bows and arrows over swords, but still have their holy auras. So on and so forth.

"The only thing that's the same amongst Sanctuary's fighters is that the greatest of them - whether by coincidence or not - all end up being those of Nephalem descent. Amazons, druids, barbarians, sorcerers, paladins... even assassins and necromancers have the ability to do good.

"...by Anu, I was rambling again... Forgive me, my friends. It happens often, so don't hesitate to stop me if I do it again."
@LarkoftheRiver @Korax

"Understandably so, Hati; the denizens of Sanctuary work in a similar way, though one cannot tell through the weapon. Some sorcerers, for example, prefer a blade over a staff, but regardless, can use magic. Some paladins prefer bows and arrows over swords, but still have their holy auras. So on and so forth.

"The only thing that's the same amongst Sanctuary's fighters is that the greatest of them - whether by coincidence or not - all end up being those of Nephalem descent. Amazons, druids, barbarians, sorcerers, paladins... even assassins and necromancers have the ability to do good.

"...by Anu, I was rambling again... Forgive me, my friends. It happens often, so don't hesitate to stop me if I do it again."
x3
@Korax @hikarinomemori
[meh, sorry, my week hasn't been so great so my muse has flown out the window]

Moiraine shrugged. "We aren't required to wear our colors, but most of us do. However, the Ajahs are not solely based on how we treat our Warders." She paused. "We all have jobs. Each Ajah is equal. For example, the Yellows are healers, the Browns spend their lives pouring over books and knowledge. Some Sisters do not leave the Tower, so some Browns and Whites don't even bond Warders. Blues typically do; we spend most of our lives outside the Tower and could require the extra protection." She paused. "We have one leader, The Amyrlin Seat. She is usually the most powerful Sister of the Age."
@Korax @hikarinomemori
[meh, sorry, my week hasn't been so great so my muse has flown out the window]

Moiraine shrugged. "We aren't required to wear our colors, but most of us do. However, the Ajahs are not solely based on how we treat our Warders." She paused. "We all have jobs. Each Ajah is equal. For example, the Yellows are healers, the Browns spend their lives pouring over books and knowledge. Some Sisters do not leave the Tower, so some Browns and Whites don't even bond Warders. Blues typically do; we spend most of our lives outside the Tower and could require the extra protection." She paused. "We have one leader, The Amyrlin Seat. She is usually the most powerful Sister of the Age."

((ahh there I am))

"I assume only females can become Aes Sedai? I mean, sisters...and how does it look with Warders, then? Are there any other persepctives besides becoming a Sedai or a Warder? This is a bit...boring. And that gender inequality...Mr. Justice? Any uhm female angels? Uh...do you have a gender? Are you a mister!?"
Hati freaked out. Did angels have a gender? Actually not, people said in Yggdra that angels were nothing but a gleam in a physical form. This gleam would lead to the true light. Hati didn't believe that because she was able to produce light attacks, and she was not as careful with religion as Hatifas.
"In Yggdra there is gender stability, I would say. LIke in the Nine Territories. The ogres there work in different territories. Or in the Vice Capital in the Holy Kingdom. The Leader and the Vice Leader, male and female. What should I say? I like Yggdra!"

Without listening to the others, she looked at the Arcanist's tower. "So, maybe it's time for real business. ARCANIST! SAGE HATI IS PAYING YOU A VISIT!", she yelled and stomped the Table on the ground.

((ahh there I am))

"I assume only females can become Aes Sedai? I mean, sisters...and how does it look with Warders, then? Are there any other persepctives besides becoming a Sedai or a Warder? This is a bit...boring. And that gender inequality...Mr. Justice? Any uhm female angels? Uh...do you have a gender? Are you a mister!?"
Hati freaked out. Did angels have a gender? Actually not, people said in Yggdra that angels were nothing but a gleam in a physical form. This gleam would lead to the true light. Hati didn't believe that because she was able to produce light attacks, and she was not as careful with religion as Hatifas.
"In Yggdra there is gender stability, I would say. LIke in the Nine Territories. The ogres there work in different territories. Or in the Vice Capital in the Holy Kingdom. The Leader and the Vice Leader, male and female. What should I say? I like Yggdra!"

Without listening to the others, she looked at the Arcanist's tower. "So, maybe it's time for real business. ARCANIST! SAGE HATI IS PAYING YOU A VISIT!", she yelled and stomped the Table on the ground.
Ued3cu6.png KqvPhMk.png
@Korax @hikarinomemori [this thread: [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/MIlx72MOfloYg/giphy.gif[/img] ] Moiraine paused, thinking for a moment. "Its very complicated to explain the reasons, but for now, no, only women can become Aes Sedai. Men can channel, but there has not been a male channeler in quite a long time. At least, not a male channeler who knew how to control it. There are two separate sides of the One Power, and one side cannot teach the other. Anyone born with the ability will die if they do not learn proper control." She paused. "Without any trained male Aes Sedai, we Sisters have no way of teaching male channelers. They are brought to the Tower and gentled by the Red Ajah." She grimaced, quickly moving onto the next question. "A woman could become a Warder; there aren't laws against it. But traditionally, it does not happen." Phoenix looked back at them, flicking her tail at Hati's outburst. "Calm down. We'll be there in a moment."
@Korax @hikarinomemori
[this thread: giphy.gif

]

Moiraine paused, thinking for a moment. "Its very complicated to explain the reasons, but for now, no, only women can become Aes Sedai. Men can channel, but there has not been a male channeler in quite a long time. At least, not a male channeler who knew how to control it. There are two separate sides of the One Power, and one side cannot teach the other. Anyone born with the ability will die if they do not learn proper control." She paused. "Without any trained male Aes Sedai, we Sisters have no way of teaching male channelers. They are brought to the Tower and gentled by the Red Ajah." She grimaced, quickly moving onto the next question. "A woman could become a Warder; there aren't laws against it. But traditionally, it does not happen."

Phoenix looked back at them, flicking her tail at Hati's outburst. "Calm down. We'll be there in a moment."
@LarkoftheRiver @Korax

It interested Tyrael how only females could become Aes Sedai. Then again, it made sense.

"Yes, Hati, there are plenty of female angels in the High Heavens. Even a fellow Archangel of mine, Auriel, is female. We would be nothing if not gender-equal. I, however, am male, if you were wondering."

Hait's outburst prompted a small 'smirk'. "In due time, Hati. I'm sure we'll get there soon."
@LarkoftheRiver @Korax

It interested Tyrael how only females could become Aes Sedai. Then again, it made sense.

"Yes, Hati, there are plenty of female angels in the High Heavens. Even a fellow Archangel of mine, Auriel, is female. We would be nothing if not gender-equal. I, however, am male, if you were wondering."

Hait's outburst prompted a small 'smirk'. "In due time, Hati. I'm sure we'll get there soon."
x3

((lol Mushu))

"No, I'm pretty impatient! Who is the Arcanist? What does he look like? How old is he? Is he a dragon? Should I feel honored when he looks at me? It seems that he just summoned us like that idiot Isiah from Sages Tower does."
Hati swirled her weapon around and almost struck Tyrael.
"You know, Isiah is like a mad scientist. No, he IS a mad scientist and wizard. He develops strange gadgets and summons monsters and every time the Volunteer Army has to clean the hole place. It's just horrible! I wonder what invention is causing trouble this time."

Now that she realized that she even missed Isiah and his stupidity, she sighed. "I want to meet the Arcanist. Right now."

((lol Mushu))

"No, I'm pretty impatient! Who is the Arcanist? What does he look like? How old is he? Is he a dragon? Should I feel honored when he looks at me? It seems that he just summoned us like that idiot Isiah from Sages Tower does."
Hati swirled her weapon around and almost struck Tyrael.
"You know, Isiah is like a mad scientist. No, he IS a mad scientist and wizard. He develops strange gadgets and summons monsters and every time the Volunteer Army has to clean the hole place. It's just horrible! I wonder what invention is causing trouble this time."

Now that she realized that she even missed Isiah and his stupidity, she sighed. "I want to meet the Arcanist. Right now."
Ued3cu6.png KqvPhMk.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13