Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | {LF} RP Partner
1 2 3
Is it wrong I want to rp a dramatic and highly romantic thing? This in mind I have a female SD who has a crappy backstory and I want to do a soft little rp where she finds love and happiness. Would anyone want to destroy their feels with me? With what I have on mind feels will be hurt, most likely mortaly wounded knowing me.

The SD I have I mind is named Mora and she is on my first page.

(Sorry for mistakes I'm on mobile)
Is it wrong I want to rp a dramatic and highly romantic thing? This in mind I have a female SD who has a crappy backstory and I want to do a soft little rp where she finds love and happiness. Would anyone want to destroy their feels with me? With what I have on mind feels will be hurt, most likely mortaly wounded knowing me.

The SD I have I mind is named Mora and she is on my first page.

(Sorry for mistakes I'm on mobile)
@Amehime Destroyed feels you say? I'm in.
@Amehime Destroyed feels you say? I'm in.
@CarmineDelta

I see a person who loves suffering over pixel dragons! Join me friend let's suffer together!
@CarmineDelta

I see a person who loves suffering over pixel dragons! Join me friend let's suffer together!
@Amehime I shall pack the blankets and tissues. So, what did you have in mind for this adventure of emotional torment?
@Amehime I shall pack the blankets and tissues. So, what did you have in mind for this adventure of emotional torment?
@CarmineDelta

Well I have dragon named Mora who I want use for more of a romantic rp. Just that build up to a fluffy romance with terrible back stories tossed in. The respective dragons help each other...and maybe fight for their lives idk... that's all I got right now.

Does that sound stupid?
@CarmineDelta

Well I have dragon named Mora who I want use for more of a romantic rp. Just that build up to a fluffy romance with terrible back stories tossed in. The respective dragons help each other...and maybe fight for their lives idk... that's all I got right now.

Does that sound stupid?
better then some of the others I've heard. Lets see, I have Caine, an Imp male that is a dragon form of a Hell Hound Priest. Mercy, a SD male, the dragon reincarnation of a Prince lost to shadows. Two Imp male dragons that are Assassins named Ezio and Altair. I need more males in my lair... Anyway if any other those sound like a good fit, let me know which. If not, I have more but they don't have dragons yet ^^
better then some of the others I've heard. Lets see, I have Caine, an Imp male that is a dragon form of a Hell Hound Priest. Mercy, a SD male, the dragon reincarnation of a Prince lost to shadows. Two Imp male dragons that are Assassins named Ezio and Altair. I need more males in my lair... Anyway if any other those sound like a good fit, let me know which. If not, I have more but they don't have dragons yet ^^
@Amehime bump
@Amehime bump
@CarmineDelta

Sorry I just woke up, but could you tell me a little more about the assassins?
@CarmineDelta

Sorry I just woke up, but could you tell me a little more about the assassins?
Altair and Ezio are based off characters by the same name from Assassin's Creed.

Altair used to be a very arrogant guy, often believing himself to be above others until he was demoted back to a novice and had to work his way back up. He learned the fault of his ways and grew into a wise leader, leading the Assassin's through the Third Crusade.

Ezio is different then Altair, his family was murdered by the Templars or the enemy. He went out to seek revenge and through that he indirectly learned the skills necessary to be an assassin. He managed to get revenge on the one that ordered the execution and now he has settled, seeking knowledge and peace.

@Amehime I just woke up too. ^^
Altair and Ezio are based off characters by the same name from Assassin's Creed.

Altair used to be a very arrogant guy, often believing himself to be above others until he was demoted back to a novice and had to work his way back up. He learned the fault of his ways and grew into a wise leader, leading the Assassin's through the Third Crusade.

Ezio is different then Altair, his family was murdered by the Templars or the enemy. He went out to seek revenge and through that he indirectly learned the skills necessary to be an assassin. He managed to get revenge on the one that ordered the execution and now he has settled, seeking knowledge and peace.

1 2 3