Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | {LF} RP Partner
1 2 3
Hmm I just looked at Mercy he seems interesting as well. I must say your characters are really cool! That and Assassins Creed is a good game. Hmmm so many good choices, but let me explain Mora a little. (Warning I have lore clan so most of my dragons do not have an other oc they are based off of.)

Mora was a hatchling that was found by Gwendolyn (see page 2 of lair), but coruupt dragon named Prism kidnaped her and sold her into slavery. Mostly with the goal of haveing the sanctuary go to war with the slavers. Luckily that did not happen, but her clan could not find her. Prism told the slaves to train Mora to preform tea ceremonies, which they did. She spent the first few years of her life there. Now she is home but has a slew of problems she has to work though.

Hopefully that makes any sense my brain is a little slow rn.
@CarmineDelta
Hmm I just looked at Mercy he seems interesting as well. I must say your characters are really cool! That and Assassins Creed is a good game. Hmmm so many good choices, but let me explain Mora a little. (Warning I have lore clan so most of my dragons do not have an other oc they are based off of.)

Mora was a hatchling that was found by Gwendolyn (see page 2 of lair), but coruupt dragon named Prism kidnaped her and sold her into slavery. Mostly with the goal of haveing the sanctuary go to war with the slavers. Luckily that did not happen, but her clan could not find her. Prism told the slaves to train Mora to preform tea ceremonies, which they did. She spent the first few years of her life there. Now she is home but has a slew of problems she has to work though.

Hopefully that makes any sense my brain is a little slow rn.
@CarmineDelta
That makes sense. It sounds a bit like Mercy's background(I don't have it on the link so heres a summary).

Warning it gets a bit complicated.

Obsidian is the reigning Queen of ShadowMark, she has two children, twins named Mercy and Noctuae. Obsidian's brother feels he is wronged and should have the throne instead as he is the elder brother to Obsidian. However, due to the rules of ShadowMark, only full blooded royalty can sit on the throne, which he is only half. So, in an attempt to dethrone Obsidian, Dementrik kidnaps the young Mercy.

While training Mercy to become the tool which he will see his sister fall. Counting on the queen dropping everything to find her only son. However, Obsidian turns her back and brings Noctuae up in a path to the throne. A war breaks out between the two factions, in which Mercy fought against people that watched him grow. In a final attempt to off set her brother's plan, Obsidian steps down from the throne and Noctuae takes her place.

In a fit of rage, Dementrik turns on Mercy. The two fight and it ends with Mercy falling on his uncle's blade. Dying on the battlefield wasn't the end for the young prince. The corruption the Dementrik had fed him the last several years had resurrected him, Mercy had become a creature of pure shadow and misery. Now he wonders the old battlefields and graveyards, snapping and driving away any company that tries to help him.

Like I said...thats a summary. ^^

@Amehime
That makes sense. It sounds a bit like Mercy's background(I don't have it on the link so heres a summary).

Warning it gets a bit complicated.

Obsidian is the reigning Queen of ShadowMark, she has two children, twins named Mercy and Noctuae. Obsidian's brother feels he is wronged and should have the throne instead as he is the elder brother to Obsidian. However, due to the rules of ShadowMark, only full blooded royalty can sit on the throne, which he is only half. So, in an attempt to dethrone Obsidian, Dementrik kidnaps the young Mercy.

While training Mercy to become the tool which he will see his sister fall. Counting on the queen dropping everything to find her only son. However, Obsidian turns her back and brings Noctuae up in a path to the throne. A war breaks out between the two factions, in which Mercy fought against people that watched him grow. In a final attempt to off set her brother's plan, Obsidian steps down from the throne and Noctuae takes her place.

In a fit of rage, Dementrik turns on Mercy. The two fight and it ends with Mercy falling on his uncle's blade. Dying on the battlefield wasn't the end for the young prince. The corruption the Dementrik had fed him the last several years had resurrected him, Mercy had become a creature of pure shadow and misery. Now he wonders the old battlefields and graveyards, snapping and driving away any company that tries to help him.

Like I said...thats a summary. ^^

@Amehime
@CarmineDelta

He sounds like he would work best with her in all honesty.
@CarmineDelta

He sounds like he would work best with her in all honesty.
@Amehime Yeah, Him and Ais are the most developed, I'm in the process on getting a dragon for her though.
@Amehime Yeah, Him and Ais are the most developed, I'm in the process on getting a dragon for her though.
@CarmineDelta

I can tell, you should be proud. He is insanely interesting.
@CarmineDelta

I can tell, you should be proud. He is insanely interesting.
@Amehime though he does tend to snap and hiss at newcomers, he's not really that mean. I love how complex he is. So, is there anything else we should work out or?
@Amehime though he does tend to snap and hiss at newcomers, he's not really that mean. I love how complex he is. So, is there anything else we should work out or?
@CarmineDelta

Well we need to work out how a meeting will go, and how romance will work. So plot details mostly, that and you might want to read Mora's bio, she is io the first page of my liar. But we need to plot and find ways to suffer.

Edit: Here is the link to her
@CarmineDelta

Well we need to work out how a meeting will go, and how romance will work. So plot details mostly, that and you might want to read Mora's bio, she is io the first page of my liar. But we need to plot and find ways to suffer.

Edit: Here is the link to her
@Amehime, shall we move this to pms or continue here?
@Amehime, shall we move this to pms or continue here?
@CarmineDelta

Yes lets move to PMs
@CarmineDelta

Yes lets move to PMs
Bump I'm looking again
Bump I'm looking again
1 2 3