Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Quite the shopping list (private)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
She went into the barn, where she had three horses. The all nickered and came as close to her as they could. "Hello, dears." She smiled at her four legged friends.
@Auxiliaria
She went into the barn, where she had three horses. The all nickered and came as close to her as they could. "Hello, dears." She smiled at her four legged friends.
@Auxiliaria
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
@ElphabaThropp

"We should only need one for the both of us. No need to bother with feed for two horses, or with two saddles." Garrett said, thinking in logistical terms for a trip that could last at least a few weeks.

He stroked one of the horses' velvety noses appreciatively.
@ElphabaThropp

"We should only need one for the both of us. No need to bother with feed for two horses, or with two saddles." Garrett said, thinking in logistical terms for a trip that could last at least a few weeks.

He stroked one of the horses' velvety noses appreciatively.
She nodded quietly. "Any of them are capable. Choose one and I'll se the others out to pasture." She told him and got a saddle.
@Auxiliaria
She nodded quietly. "Any of them are capable. Choose one and I'll se the others out to pasture." She told him and got a saddle.
@Auxiliaria
@ElphabaThropp

"Saddle up the livercolored one. I have to gather my armor. I was so busy micromanaging you that I forgot to dress myself properly." He said, scratching his head.

"I might need some help with it." He admitted. He couldn't stretch his arms too much and he would need her to tie the strings down his back on his hauberk, to fasten it to his torso better under his gambeson and leather jacket.
@ElphabaThropp

"Saddle up the livercolored one. I have to gather my armor. I was so busy micromanaging you that I forgot to dress myself properly." He said, scratching his head.

"I might need some help with it." He admitted. He couldn't stretch his arms too much and he would need her to tie the strings down his back on his hauberk, to fasten it to his torso better under his gambeson and leather jacket.
She led the stallion out and saddled and bridled him. "Stay here." She told the horse, and he did just that as she sent the other two to pasture, leaving the barn open.

She glanced over at him. "We would not want any wounds opening back up." She nodded to him.
@Auxiliaria
She led the stallion out and saddled and bridled him. "Stay here." She told the horse, and he did just that as she sent the other two to pasture, leaving the barn open.

She glanced over at him. "We would not want any wounds opening back up." She nodded to him.
@Auxiliaria
@ElphabaThropp

"You don't mind checking them before I put everything back on do you? Sure you don't." Garrett said, as he trudged back to the cottage, feeling much more comfortable with the prospect of leaving than he had been with staying for even another day.
@ElphabaThropp

"You don't mind checking them before I put everything back on do you? Sure you don't." Garrett said, as he trudged back to the cottage, feeling much more comfortable with the prospect of leaving than he had been with staying for even another day.
The witch watched him curiously and followed. He was certainly acting strange, and she wasn't sure why. He probably just wanted to get this over with.
@Auxiliaria
The witch watched him curiously and followed. He was certainly acting strange, and she wasn't sure why. He probably just wanted to get this over with.
@Auxiliaria
@ElphabaThropp

Garrett went into the cottage, gathered his things in one place, and pulled off his shirt. He would buy a new one. This one was getting on the rattier end of the spectrum.

Garrett was a man with musculature grouped mostly around his shoulders, and lower back. Without a shirt this much was even more obvious, aside from the many small silvery or pucked scars he had from his job running up and down his sides. He was sure that if Gwendolyn had cleaned him up she wouldn't care any amount to do one last check on his back: the one area he couldn't check himself. And to do any last minute care for his stitches.

He always had two shirts. He went into his bag to get his backup, which was a simple blue one. He then unwrapped the cloth he had been holding around his midsection, and looked over at Gwendolyn.

"What is your professional opinion of those?" He asked, gesturing to the stitches that had become a little irritated looking, but otherwise fine in his opinion.
@ElphabaThropp

Garrett went into the cottage, gathered his things in one place, and pulled off his shirt. He would buy a new one. This one was getting on the rattier end of the spectrum.

Garrett was a man with musculature grouped mostly around his shoulders, and lower back. Without a shirt this much was even more obvious, aside from the many small silvery or pucked scars he had from his job running up and down his sides. He was sure that if Gwendolyn had cleaned him up she wouldn't care any amount to do one last check on his back: the one area he couldn't check himself. And to do any last minute care for his stitches.

He always had two shirts. He went into his bag to get his backup, which was a simple blue one. He then unwrapped the cloth he had been holding around his midsection, and looked over at Gwendolyn.

"What is your professional opinion of those?" He asked, gesturing to the stitches that had become a little irritated looking, but otherwise fine in his opinion.
"Let me put an herb paste on them. It will soothe the irritation and keep them from becoming infected." She told him and went into her kitchen, going to the bottom of the pantry.
She couldn't help but look him over before she left, making it as inconspicuous as possible... But she smirked to herself when he was not looking.
@Auxiliaria
"Let me put an herb paste on them. It will soothe the irritation and keep them from becoming infected." She told him and went into her kitchen, going to the bottom of the pantry.
She couldn't help but look him over before she left, making it as inconspicuous as possible... But she smirked to herself when he was not looking.
@Auxiliaria
@ElphabaThropp

Garrett sat on the cot a moment, and rubbed an eye with the heel of his palm. He looked down at his arms a moment, and scrutinized his fingers as well while waiting for Gwendolyn to come back.

Impatient, he stood back up, and went to check his two swords to make sure they were fine. They were long-due to be reworked, but he seemed to never find the time.

@ElphabaThropp

Garrett sat on the cot a moment, and rubbed an eye with the heel of his palm. He looked down at his arms a moment, and scrutinized his fingers as well while waiting for Gwendolyn to come back.

Impatient, he stood back up, and went to check his two swords to make sure they were fine. They were long-due to be reworked, but he seemed to never find the time.

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15