Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | >> Crossroads Chillin' (casual, open)
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
[center]@EmeraldDragon22 @Whim @Evolution2 @Optish @vanilladew (( We shall wait for you Whim )) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19607964] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/196080/19607964_350.png[/img] [/url] The female snickered a little when she heard a female Wildclaw mention that she was supposed to be the only shady one there. She rounded the crowd of dragons and saw bloody bandages wrapped around a hatchling's face. " Lightweaver! What happened?!" She gasped when she approached the Nocturne hatchling, to get a closer look at the damage.[/center]
@EmeraldDragon22 @Whim @Evolution2 @Optish @vanilladew

(( We shall wait for you Whim ))

19607964_350.png

The female snickered a little when she heard a female Wildclaw mention that she was supposed to be the only shady one there. She rounded the crowd of dragons and saw bloody bandages wrapped around a hatchling's face.

" Lightweaver! What happened?!" She gasped when she approached the Nocturne hatchling, to get a closer look at the damage.
?cXDdX=party.pngytkEBod.png
@Evolution2 @vanilladew @Optish @Whim @Theoretically (This is what she looks like without the bandages and the wound: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=161&bodygene=6&breed=11&element=8&gender=1&tert=67&tertgene=10&winggene=11&wings=59&auth=0418c2c7f5da94e120eb55070a9169988cead533&dummyext=prev.png[/img] ) She squeaked, surprised by the dragon.
@Evolution2 @vanilladew @Optish @Whim @Theoretically (This is what she looks like without the bandages and the wound: dragon?age=0&body=161&bodygene=6&breed=11&element=8&gender=1&tert=67&tertgene=10&winggene=11&wings=59&auth=0418c2c7f5da94e120eb55070a9169988cead533&dummyext=prev.png )
She squeaked, surprised by the dragon.

MY BDAY IS OCTOBER 27th!
IN NEED oF FOOD! MY DERGS ARE STARVING
mbECQJf.png
@EmeraldDragon22 @vanilladew @Optish @Whim @Theoretically

Faith sighed as he watched the other dragons converse. To him, it was all a babble of nonsensical dithering. Most dragons seemed to be addicted to dithering; in fact, the only dragon the Fae had met that did not dither was her... the one whose name he dared not utter.

He watched the dragons with increasing impatience until he finally could not hold himself back any longer. Forcing himself onto his feet, Faith limped forwards.

"Move," he growled, thrusting past a Mirror fussing over the Nocturne's wound. "I'll heal it."
@EmeraldDragon22 @vanilladew @Optish @Whim @Theoretically

Faith sighed as he watched the other dragons converse. To him, it was all a babble of nonsensical dithering. Most dragons seemed to be addicted to dithering; in fact, the only dragon the Fae had met that did not dither was her... the one whose name he dared not utter.

He watched the dragons with increasing impatience until he finally could not hold himself back any longer. Forcing himself onto his feet, Faith limped forwards.

"Move," he growled, thrusting past a Mirror fussing over the Nocturne's wound. "I'll heal it."
ink2.png 20
fr+0

@Theoretically
@Evolution2
@Emeralddragon22

{ BTW, she didn't actually say it out loud, the italics are thought. cx }

Jem watched the mirror and Fae step up, feeling slightly useless. His eyes fell at the edges. The ointment had been put on the wound, he assumed it had been cleaned up, and the other dragon had secured it with a rag. There wasn't much else they could do, was there?
Maybe I'm not as knowledgeable about this stuff as I thought I was.

@Theoretically
@Evolution2
@Emeralddragon22

{ BTW, she didn't actually say it out loud, the italics are thought. cx }

Jem watched the mirror and Fae step up, feeling slightly useless. His eyes fell at the edges. The ointment had been put on the wound, he assumed it had been cleaned up, and the other dragon had secured it with a rag. There wasn't much else they could do, was there?
Maybe I'm not as knowledgeable about this stuff as I thought I was.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhIHd9PNx.gif
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
[center]@EmeraldDragon22 @Evolution2 @Optish @vanilladew @Whim (( Oh wow, i should have known cx )) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19607964] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/196080/19607964_350.png[/img] [/url] The Mirror hardly moved, but more-so just picked up her front so the Fae didn't ram into it. Her neck craned slightly to meet the hatchling's eyes, " Hi little one! My name is Othim, and I'd like to know if you're currently feeling any intense pain. I know a recipe for a type of pain relieving tea, would you like some?"[/center]
@EmeraldDragon22 @Evolution2 @Optish @vanilladew

@Whim (( Oh wow, i should have known cx ))

19607964_350.png

The Mirror hardly moved, but more-so just picked up her front so the Fae didn't ram into it. Her neck craned slightly to meet the hatchling's eyes,

" Hi little one! My name is Othim, and I'd like to know if you're currently feeling any intense pain. I know a recipe for a type of pain relieving tea, would you like some?"
@Evolution2 @vanilladew @Optish @Whim @Theoretically
She nodded.
She nodded.
MY BDAY IS OCTOBER 27th!
mbECQJf.png
@EmeraldDragon22 @Evolution2 @Optish @Theoretically @Whim

Olivine sat down, unable to make herself useful as a healer. It simply wasn't what she was best at, as she was a Peacekeeper, not a Sage or Witchdoctor, not to mention the fact that she'd already done everything she was capable of in the field. However, she truly believed that the other dragons there would be much better at healing than her, therefore, she did not try and interfere.

To be honest, the most she could attempt to do now was make sure the hatchling was alright, so she resolved to watching what the other members of the group did.

"Do you think she'll be alright?" The Skydancer asked, still mildly concerned, however, less worried than before.
@EmeraldDragon22 @Evolution2 @Optish @Theoretically @Whim

Olivine sat down, unable to make herself useful as a healer. It simply wasn't what she was best at, as she was a Peacekeeper, not a Sage or Witchdoctor, not to mention the fact that she'd already done everything she was capable of in the field. However, she truly believed that the other dragons there would be much better at healing than her, therefore, she did not try and interfere.

To be honest, the most she could attempt to do now was make sure the hatchling was alright, so she resolved to watching what the other members of the group did.

"Do you think she'll be alright?" The Skydancer asked, still mildly concerned, however, less worried than before.
She looked at the ground. She felt tired and sick. She leaned on the Skydancer's side. She tried not to yawn
She looked at the ground. She felt tired and sick. She leaned on the Skydancer's side. She tried not to yawn
MY BDAY IS OCTOBER 27th!
mbECQJf.png
[center]@EmeraldDragon22 @Evolution2 @Optish @vanilladew @Whim [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19607964] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/196080/19607964_350.png[/img] [/url] Othim turned to the Skydancer next to the hatchling and smiled," She should be okay with at least two healers fussing over her wounds! I will admit, a magic-based healer would be better in this situation, but we have to work with what we have." She scrambled off to Pinkerton's pile to see if she could bargain for a pot for her tea. She managed to get a pot from the Tundra, Othim then added some water from a bottle in her side bags. She set up a small stand for the pot to hang over a nice fire, one which she fueled herself. The Mirror awaited for the water to boil. [/center]
@EmeraldDragon22 @Evolution2 @Optish @vanilladew @Whim

19607964_350.png

Othim turned to the Skydancer next to the hatchling and smiled," She should be okay with at least two healers fussing over her wounds! I will admit, a magic-based healer would be better in this situation, but we have to work with what we have." She scrambled off to Pinkerton's pile to see if she could bargain for a pot for her tea.

She managed to get a pot from the Tundra, Othim then added some water from a bottle in her side bags. She set up a small stand for the pot to hang over a nice fire, one which she fueled herself. The Mirror awaited for the water to boil.
She continued to lean on the Skydancer's shoulder. (Olivine)
She continued to lean on the Skydancer's shoulder. (Olivine)
MY BDAY IS OCTOBER 27th!
mbECQJf.png
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34