Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | >> Crossroads Chillin' (casual, open)
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 33 34
@EmeraldDragon22

(( Cool thanks! So whats going on in the rp? Just so I know and im not lost lol ))
@EmeraldDragon22

(( Cool thanks! So whats going on in the rp? Just so I know and im not lost lol ))
?cXDdX=party.pngytkEBod.png
@Theoretically
Well.. i dunno how to explain... i would recommend reading the last 2-3 pages...)
@Theoretically
Well.. i dunno how to explain... i would recommend reading the last 2-3 pages...)
MY BDAY IS OCTOBER 27th!
IN NEED oF FOOD! MY DERGS ARE STARVING
mbECQJf.png

@Theoretically
{ Please do!
A hatchling is slightly injured, and that's about it.}

"So you can write full sentences, but not speak a word?" Maloid snorted under her breath. Jem whipped around to look at her.

"Please go wait for me by the forest," the Wildclaw snapped, glaring at Maloid. She simply shot him a little grin and began trotting away, tail swishing slowly.

The lighter Wildclaw turned back to the hatchling.
"Oh, well, ah, that's not good," he commented, studying the picture.

@Theoretically
{ Please do!
A hatchling is slightly injured, and that's about it.}

"So you can write full sentences, but not speak a word?" Maloid snorted under her breath. Jem whipped around to look at her.

"Please go wait for me by the forest," the Wildclaw snapped, glaring at Maloid. She simply shot him a little grin and began trotting away, tail swishing slowly.

The lighter Wildclaw turned back to the hatchling.
"Oh, well, ah, that's not good," he commented, studying the picture.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhIHd9PNx.gif
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
@Evolution2 @vanilladew @Optish @Whim @Theoretically
She looked at the ground.

(well, if she hadn't gotten help, she probably would die, cuz it's a decently big wound. it goes across her whole face..)
She looked at the ground.

(well, if she hadn't gotten help, she probably would die, cuz it's a decently big wound. it goes across her whole face..)
MY BDAY IS OCTOBER 27th!
mbECQJf.png
[center]@EmeraldDragon22 @Whim @Evolution2 @Optish @vanilladew (( I'll probably bring in one of my healers for healing's sake. )) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19607964] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/196080/19607964_350.png[/img] [/url] A Mirror, of small proportions, trots up to the round-a-bout. She seems happy and her step is full of pep. Her wings are folded by her sides, she had no use for them really. Since her breed wasn't designed for flight as much for running over long distances in packs. But this Mirror was alone. Truthfully, she was running an errand for her clan member. Her bright, yellow eyes spotted a crowd. A crowd around something.. Or someone. Full of curiosity, she trotted over to the bunch of dragons. Her tail dragged a little on the dusty ground under her.[/center]
@EmeraldDragon22 @Whim @Evolution2 @Optish @vanilladew

(( I'll probably bring in one of my healers for healing's sake. ))

19607964_350.png

A Mirror, of small proportions, trots up to the round-a-bout. She seems happy and her step is full of pep. Her wings are folded by her sides, she had no use for them really. Since her breed wasn't designed for flight as much for running over long distances in packs. But this Mirror was alone. Truthfully, she was running an errand for her clan member.

Her bright, yellow eyes spotted a crowd. A crowd around something.. Or someone. Full of curiosity, she trotted over to the bunch of dragons. Her tail dragged a little on the dusty ground under her.
?cXDdX=party.pngytkEBod.png
She thought she heard footsteps behind her but she said nothing
She thought she heard footsteps behind her but she said nothing
MY BDAY IS OCTOBER 27th!
mbECQJf.png

@Theoretically
@Emeralddragon22

Maloid turned around when she reached the edge of the clearing, only to start walking right back again when she saw the new dragon approaching.

Hey hey hey, I'm the only one around here that's supposed to look shady.

Jem continued to study the hatchling.
"Do you have anywhere else to go?"

@Theoretically
@Emeralddragon22

Maloid turned around when she reached the edge of the clearing, only to start walking right back again when she saw the new dragon approaching.

Hey hey hey, I'm the only one around here that's supposed to look shady.

Jem continued to study the hatchling.
"Do you have anywhere else to go?"

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhIHd9PNx.gif
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
She shook her head. In the dirt, she wrote, 'No home.'
She shook her head. In the dirt, she wrote, 'No home.'
MY BDAY IS OCTOBER 27th!