Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Are you a Trick, or a Treat? Private
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89
Umbra stretched and nodded, "I think I will accompany you, I have yet to visit there yet. Akki, would you like to come as well, or are you planning on going elsewhere?"

@tigressrising @logicalanalyst47
Umbra stretched and nodded, "I think I will accompany you, I have yet to visit there yet. Akki, would you like to come as well, or are you planning on going elsewhere?"

@tigressrising @logicalanalyst47
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15628581] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/156286/15628581_350.png[/img] [/url] "I think I'll come with." @Haven @tigressRising

15628581_350.png

"I think I'll come with."
@Haven @tigressRising
iSUiwqzX231cv.gif
In the Healer's Den

The sky dancer turned to the pearl catcher, and examined the other dragon for any injuries. Lotus and Quill, the healer's familiars also joined their friend to examine the stranger. After a few moments of inspection the healer shook her head, "No injuries, you seem perfectly healthy. Now off with you, I'm quite busy preparing and preserving some batches of soothing salve, excuse me."

Kalisa gently shooed Lavender out of the den, leaving the pearl catcher to their own devices.

However, out of the corner of one's eye, one can catch the shift of moment walking away- perhaps it's a dragon?

The Clan Member's Lairs

The lairs are diverse and different, but similar in the way that everything is purple, blue, or black. It looks like no one is around, maybe you should turn-

"Hey! What are you doing here?" A rough voice snapped out from the shadows. Moments later a dragon steps out from the shadows- uh oh; it's Requiem!

"You have no business here, imperial! Leave!" The mirror warrior hissed out, both pair of eyes narrowing in malice. Requiem chases you out of the clan members private lairs- probably for good reason.

Wouldn't want to seem... of devious intentions would you? It's quite impolite to snoop around the host's abode, even if it's for seemingly good intentions.

Well... back to square one; where will you go now?

The Training Grounds

Third time's the charm?

Voices echo from the grounds as the trio approaches, and- jackpot! Four spirals, all with the territory gene of Circuit, are in and around the grounds. Three of them, decked out in filigree armor, are wrestling in the ring, in what looks to be, a giant fighting knot.

Looks uncomfortable.

The fourth is high in the brambles, directly over the fighting trio- but doesn't possess any armor on his hide. One of them is recognizable- Ghost, the white spiral in alabaster filigree amor, who's currently in the knot, is the only one you recognize.

@Haven @tigressRising @Agrina @LogicalAnalyst47 @CrystalClaw
In the Healer's Den

The sky dancer turned to the pearl catcher, and examined the other dragon for any injuries. Lotus and Quill, the healer's familiars also joined their friend to examine the stranger. After a few moments of inspection the healer shook her head, "No injuries, you seem perfectly healthy. Now off with you, I'm quite busy preparing and preserving some batches of soothing salve, excuse me."

Kalisa gently shooed Lavender out of the den, leaving the pearl catcher to their own devices.

However, out of the corner of one's eye, one can catch the shift of moment walking away- perhaps it's a dragon?

The Clan Member's Lairs

The lairs are diverse and different, but similar in the way that everything is purple, blue, or black. It looks like no one is around, maybe you should turn-

"Hey! What are you doing here?" A rough voice snapped out from the shadows. Moments later a dragon steps out from the shadows- uh oh; it's Requiem!

"You have no business here, imperial! Leave!" The mirror warrior hissed out, both pair of eyes narrowing in malice. Requiem chases you out of the clan members private lairs- probably for good reason.

Wouldn't want to seem... of devious intentions would you? It's quite impolite to snoop around the host's abode, even if it's for seemingly good intentions.

Well... back to square one; where will you go now?

The Training Grounds

Third time's the charm?

Voices echo from the grounds as the trio approaches, and- jackpot! Four spirals, all with the territory gene of Circuit, are in and around the grounds. Three of them, decked out in filigree armor, are wrestling in the ring, in what looks to be, a giant fighting knot.

Looks uncomfortable.

The fourth is high in the brambles, directly over the fighting trio- but doesn't possess any armor on his hide. One of them is recognizable- Ghost, the white spiral in alabaster filigree amor, who's currently in the knot, is the only one you recognize.

@Haven @tigressRising @Agrina @LogicalAnalyst47 @CrystalClaw
2v32at4.jpg
@Detroness Obsidian chuckled as he watched the Spirals tangle themselves together. He figured that he would talk to Ghost first - he seemed like the most friendly and talkative of the bunch. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14101968] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/141020/14101968p.png[/img][/url][b]"Hey Ghost! Sorry to ruin your fun, but I need to ask you about what you saw last night."[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14101968] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/141020/14101968p.png[/img][/url]"Of course, you guys may wanna untangle yourselves first." From his back, Spike muttered as the noise from the mock fight woke him up. The Scaleback hopped down from Obsidian's back, scowling slightly at the Spirals who had disturbed his sleep.
@Detroness
Obsidian chuckled as he watched the Spirals tangle themselves together. He figured that he would talk to Ghost first - he seemed like the most friendly and talkative of the bunch.

14101968p.png
"Hey Ghost! Sorry to ruin your fun, but I need to ask you about what you saw last night."

14101968p.png
"Of course, you guys may wanna untangle yourselves first."

From his back, Spike muttered as the noise from the mock fight woke him up. The Scaleback hopped down from Obsidian's back, scowling slightly at the Spirals who had disturbed his sleep.
gWy7Gj5.png
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/146587/14658646_350.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/159446/15944542_350.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/166934/16693315_350.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/174142/17414186_350.png[/img] [color=purple] All four spirals immediately stopped what they were doing and stared at the visitors- for a minute. Finally, Ghost broke the silence. "Obsidian, right?" The white spiral guessed before beginning the untangling process as he answered the ridgeback's question. "It's no scale off of my hide." The scout eased, and then continued, "Ow, Phantom get off my tail; Tempest stop being a cheeky noodle and get that paw off of my wing." Ghost chided in good nature. Phantom, the midnight spiral with the RoR belly, and Tempest, the shadow spiral with the other RoR belly grinned underneath their helmets. "I only saw one of the figures last night; I'm guessing Detroness gave you the note of our report. I saw the first figure, the one who tromped around like a turtle. They were quite a large fellow or lady, couldn't tell the gender from where I was, but they made a lot of racket and left a trail." "Large and long; larger than a sky dancer, smaller than a guardian, and longer than a spiral." Ghost shrugged as he tugged the last of his tail from the former knot. "Tempest and Phantom here might be able to tell you about the second dragon, or you could ask Kyryn." The scout shrugged again, "Don't know where the merchant is though; Kyryn tends to come and go as he pleases." [sub]@tigressRising @Haven @LogicalAnalyst47
14658646_350.png
15944542_350.png16693315_350.png
17414186_350.png

All four spirals immediately stopped what they were doing and stared at the visitors- for a minute. Finally, Ghost broke the silence.

"Obsidian, right?" The white spiral guessed before beginning the untangling process as he answered the ridgeback's question.

"It's no scale off of my hide." The scout eased, and then continued, "Ow, Phantom get off my tail; Tempest stop being a cheeky noodle and get that paw off of my wing." Ghost chided in good nature. Phantom, the midnight spiral with the RoR belly, and Tempest, the shadow spiral with the other RoR belly grinned underneath their helmets.

"I only saw one of the figures last night; I'm guessing Detroness gave you the note of our report. I saw the first figure, the one who tromped around like a turtle. They were quite a large fellow or lady, couldn't tell the gender from where I was, but they made a lot of racket and left a trail."

"Large and long; larger than a sky dancer, smaller than a guardian, and longer than a spiral." Ghost shrugged as he tugged the last of his tail from the former knot. "Tempest and Phantom here might be able to tell you about the second dragon, or you could ask Kyryn."

The scout shrugged again, "Don't know where the merchant is though; Kyryn tends to come and go as he pleases."

@tigressRising @Haven @LogicalAnalyst47
2v32at4.jpg
I decided to check out the strange shadow in the healer's den.
@Detroness
I decided to check out the strange shadow in the healer's den.
@Detroness
Agrina/ Lena, she/ her pronouns, FR +0
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
@superjubes @MrFattymccatcat @Nidd5555 @Agrina @Kishu @Lalona @Kanariah @Haven @ClockworkEclipse @CrystalClaw @Nesoi @Hanoverian23 @CrazyRedFire @ophician @VNyx @CodeMaster @tigressRising @LogicalAnalyst47 @mirrordescent @Kirrandria

Well... I can't say that I didn't see the coming and I'm just going to drop the bomb right here, right now:

I'm ending this mafia. From the beginning of the game, I saw the trend that almost half of the players weren't posting every 2 or 3 days. At first, I didn't think it'd be a problem, but now it is a problem. A problem that can't be fixed.

I did the calculations and found out that if I modkilled all the inactive players (players that haven't posted anything for more than 5 days) there'd only be a total of 7 of you left. Now, that probably comes to no surprise for the active players, but there'd only be 4 Treats and 3 Tricks left. Not a very good way to operate a game.

Alternatively, I could either a.) relive the 'dead' or 'revealed' players and give them new roles; or b.) reopen the mafia to new players.

Thing is, I don't think they'd want to play 'catch up'. I've been talking with other mafia hosts (Lukra host of the Mafia 'Hand of Fate' and Chaoticreactions host of the Mafia 'Paranoia), before I composed this final update and found out a very interesting fact. This inactivity- is not an uncommon problem.

Last few things I have to say before I bow out of this wonderful game we've played in:

a.) All donators will be given back their donations (if I remember who gave me what)
b.) All the players who participated in the scavenger hunt will have their items returned to them
c.) To the remaining and active players: despite this shortcoming I am planning on creating a whole new mafia; new roles, altered rules, and future fun. Hopefully! XD

A winter themed mafia, based loosely off of the trailers from the movie 'Krampus' and the themes of winter holidays.

Again, I hope all of you had a wonderful time playing and I hope to see you in my next mafia. If not, good luck, good day, and may the odds of life be ever in your favor~

~Detroness
@superjubes @MrFattymccatcat @Nidd5555 @Agrina @Kishu @Lalona @Kanariah @Haven @ClockworkEclipse @CrystalClaw @Nesoi @Hanoverian23 @CrazyRedFire @ophician @VNyx @CodeMaster @tigressRising @LogicalAnalyst47 @mirrordescent @Kirrandria

Well... I can't say that I didn't see the coming and I'm just going to drop the bomb right here, right now:

I'm ending this mafia. From the beginning of the game, I saw the trend that almost half of the players weren't posting every 2 or 3 days. At first, I didn't think it'd be a problem, but now it is a problem. A problem that can't be fixed.

I did the calculations and found out that if I modkilled all the inactive players (players that haven't posted anything for more than 5 days) there'd only be a total of 7 of you left. Now, that probably comes to no surprise for the active players, but there'd only be 4 Treats and 3 Tricks left. Not a very good way to operate a game.

Alternatively, I could either a.) relive the 'dead' or 'revealed' players and give them new roles; or b.) reopen the mafia to new players.

Thing is, I don't think they'd want to play 'catch up'. I've been talking with other mafia hosts (Lukra host of the Mafia 'Hand of Fate' and Chaoticreactions host of the Mafia 'Paranoia), before I composed this final update and found out a very interesting fact. This inactivity- is not an uncommon problem.

Last few things I have to say before I bow out of this wonderful game we've played in:

a.) All donators will be given back their donations (if I remember who gave me what)
b.) All the players who participated in the scavenger hunt will have their items returned to them
c.) To the remaining and active players: despite this shortcoming I am planning on creating a whole new mafia; new roles, altered rules, and future fun. Hopefully! XD

A winter themed mafia, based loosely off of the trailers from the movie 'Krampus' and the themes of winter holidays.

Again, I hope all of you had a wonderful time playing and I hope to see you in my next mafia. If not, good luck, good day, and may the odds of life be ever in your favor~

~Detroness
2v32at4.jpg
@Detroness

AWWWW darn D:

Well, ping me for the upcoming mafia please ?D: Aw sad to hear but it's true.
This mafia gave me more reasons to come on, but i guess i'll find another mafia game~
But please do ping me on your mafia once it reopens, i gotta say your mafia is fun and eee :D

Can we tell our roles and our alignment for fun eue?
@Detroness

AWWWW darn D:

Well, ping me for the upcoming mafia please ?D: Aw sad to hear but it's true.
This mafia gave me more reasons to come on, but i guess i'll find another mafia game~
But please do ping me on your mafia once it reopens, i gotta say your mafia is fun and eee :D

Can we tell our roles and our alignment for fun eue?
@Detroness

I honestly like the idea of ( A ). And only allow the actives to play.
Definitely ping me when you host another game. I really enjoyed this game. Your style of writing is well detailed and well done.

This is probably the first mafia game that I actually enjoyed, the other ones weren't too catchy...thank you for the fun experience!
@Detroness

I honestly like the idea of ( A ). And only allow the actives to play.
Definitely ping me when you host another game. I really enjoyed this game. Your style of writing is well detailed and well done.

This is probably the first mafia game that I actually enjoyed, the other ones weren't too catchy...thank you for the fun experience!
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@Kanariah

Of course.

Here's my list:

Treats

Agrina: The Soothsayer - Lavender
Haven: The Wise One - Umbra
Kirrandria: The Innocent One
Lalona: The Slight-of-Hand - Ecanus (x)
superjubes: The Creature Who Dances on the Bladed Edge - Seafoam (x)
tigressRising: The Creature of Chains - Obsidian
ClockworkEclipse: The Warrior - Locke - Treat
MrFattymccatcat: The Iron Maiden -
Nesoi: The Skeleton in the Closet - Ouija
Nidd5555: The Church Grim - Griddioom
VNyx: Am I a shadow as well? - Phish
ophician: The Commanding Spirit - Morgan
Hanoverian23: The Jack of All Trades, but Master of None - Magnesium -

Tricks

Kanariah: The Akuma - Forest
LogicalAnalyst47: The Malicious Specter
CrystalClaw: The Fiend - Pezzo
CodeMaster: Death - Storm
CrazyRedFire: The Ace-in-the-Hole - Corvo
mirrordescent: The Soulless - Trick
@Kanariah

Of course.

Here's my list:

Treats

Agrina: The Soothsayer - Lavender
Haven: The Wise One - Umbra
Kirrandria: The Innocent One
Lalona: The Slight-of-Hand - Ecanus (x)
superjubes: The Creature Who Dances on the Bladed Edge - Seafoam (x)
tigressRising: The Creature of Chains - Obsidian
ClockworkEclipse: The Warrior - Locke - Treat
MrFattymccatcat: The Iron Maiden -
Nesoi: The Skeleton in the Closet - Ouija
Nidd5555: The Church Grim - Griddioom
VNyx: Am I a shadow as well? - Phish
ophician: The Commanding Spirit - Morgan
Hanoverian23: The Jack of All Trades, but Master of None - Magnesium -

Tricks

Kanariah: The Akuma - Forest
LogicalAnalyst47: The Malicious Specter
CrystalClaw: The Fiend - Pezzo