Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private rp with imber66
@imber66

The imperial lifts his head, although both the chains and his weakness mean he cannot lift it very far. One eye is too caked with blood to open properly, but he seems to look at you.
He lets out a low, rumbling laugh, although it turns into a cough as he starts spitting up blood.
"It seems they hate you even more than me." he says between hacking coughs. "May I ask why?"

((which limbs are ripped off? like completely ripped off?))
((also I'm glad to be someone who can match what you're looking for))
@imber66

The imperial lifts his head, although both the chains and his weakness mean he cannot lift it very far. One eye is too caked with blood to open properly, but he seems to look at you.
He lets out a low, rumbling laugh, although it turns into a cough as he starts spitting up blood.
"It seems they hate you even more than me." he says between hacking coughs. "May I ask why?"

((which limbs are ripped off? like completely ripped off?))
((also I'm glad to be someone who can match what you're looking for))
sig_vilet_by_vampireselene13-d9ftvsm.png
He tugged at the chains that were resisting his escape, "You're lucky that you're not a pearl catcher dragon!" he snarled as blood spat from his mouth

(like some claws and a hand or two, the tail and the wings and tattered)

@Vilte
He tugged at the chains that were resisting his escape, "You're lucky that you're not a pearl catcher dragon!" he snarled as blood spat from his mouth

(like some claws and a hand or two, the tail and the wings and tattered)

@Vilte
The imperial breathes with difficulty, chest heaving, as he answers.
"I am...a lot...of things....but I don't...consider myself...lucky."
One of his horns is broken. His hands and feet are cut, and bear large calluses from being in chains for so long.
"And why *cough* do they hate *more coughing* Pearlies?"

@imber66
The imperial breathes with difficulty, chest heaving, as he answers.
"I am...a lot...of things....but I don't...consider myself...lucky."
One of his horns is broken. His hands and feet are cut, and bear large calluses from being in chains for so long.
"And why *cough* do they hate *more coughing* Pearlies?"

@imber66
accidentally deleted my post, did you read it?

@vilte
accidentally deleted my post, did you read it?

@vilte
-marched over, hitting both of them on the head with a staff.
"So you'll talk yo each other, but not in interrogation, eh? I'll show you. Keep it down, or I swear, I'll rip out your tongues!"
The Imperial laughed weakly again. "If you rip out my tongue, your Master will never hear the secrets he wants from me."
Angry with the imperials defiance, the guard-

((your turn!))
@imber66
-marched over, hitting both of them on the head with a staff.
"So you'll talk yo each other, but not in interrogation, eh? I'll show you. Keep it down, or I swear, I'll rip out your tongues!"
The Imperial laughed weakly again. "If you rip out my tongue, your Master will never hear the secrets he wants from me."
Angry with the imperials defiance, the guard-

((your turn!))
@imber66
yelled, "Bring this dragon back to the other toucher chamber!" as he said that, a gate from behind your dragon opened up and the cement block your dragon was on slid into there with you.
(continue what happens in there) "And for you, pearl catcher" he spat at the dragon, "bring him to the special one for pearls" again the cement went into the room behind, taking the dragon with it

(the pearl one is different for yours soo..)
@vilte
yelled, "Bring this dragon back to the other toucher chamber!" as he said that, a gate from behind your dragon opened up and the cement block your dragon was on slid into there with you.
(continue what happens in there) "And for you, pearl catcher" he spat at the dragon, "bring him to the special one for pearls" again the cement went into the room behind, taking the dragon with it

(the pearl one is different for yours soo..)
@vilte
@imber66

The torture champed was dark and moldy. A sleek dark spiral dragon coiled around the imperial. Her green eyes faced his. "You again? Oh what fun." She trembled with delight and pleasure. "You just can't keep your mouth shut can you? Except when you shouldn't. Don't worry. I'll find all sorts of ways to fix that mouth of yours. Now: here are the rules: I do whatever I like, and you make. no. noise."
The spiral curved around, biting the imperial on the shoulder. The imperial clenched, but managed to keep from screaming. "Very good."
The spiral dug her claws into the Imp's shoulders. Slowly, she dragged her claws down the entire length of the Imperial's back. Unable to hold it back, the dragon let out a agonized groan. The spiral dug her claws in one last time before letting go. She shook her head like a scolding teacher.
"No no no. Very bad. I said no. noise."
She straps a device around the orange dragon's mouth. The piece of metal forces his jaw open, jagged edges cutting into his mouth and gums.
Most sound is blocked by the tool. What manages to come out is warped and impossible to understand.
"Isn't that better?" The torturer coos.
"Rwaghhhh" is the only sound the Imperial can make.
"Eeexcellent. Let us continue."
Gleefully, the spiral returns to wreaking havoc on the imperial's body.

@imber66

The torture champed was dark and moldy. A sleek dark spiral dragon coiled around the imperial. Her green eyes faced his. "You again? Oh what fun." She trembled with delight and pleasure. "You just can't keep your mouth shut can you? Except when you shouldn't. Don't worry. I'll find all sorts of ways to fix that mouth of yours. Now: here are the rules: I do whatever I like, and you make. no. noise."
The spiral curved around, biting the imperial on the shoulder. The imperial clenched, but managed to keep from screaming. "Very good."
The spiral dug her claws into the Imp's shoulders. Slowly, she dragged her claws down the entire length of the Imperial's back. Unable to hold it back, the dragon let out a agonized groan. The spiral dug her claws in one last time before letting go. She shook her head like a scolding teacher.
"No no no. Very bad. I said no. noise."
She straps a device around the orange dragon's mouth. The piece of metal forces his jaw open, jagged edges cutting into his mouth and gums.
Most sound is blocked by the tool. What manages to come out is warped and impossible to understand.
"Isn't that better?" The torturer coos.
"Rwaghhhh" is the only sound the Imperial can make.
"Eeexcellent. Let us continue."
Gleefully, the spiral returns to wreaking havoc on the imperial's body.

The pearl catcher yowled "NO NOT HERE PLEASE!" He tugged at the chain "NOOO!" Three dragons came from the sides of the rusted chamber. "Him again?" "Oh please, he's no fun."two chattered as the other went into a small room in the corner with a control panel "NO PLEASE!". "No talking, young one." it rumbled as the the platform lifted. "hmm what should we do?" he looked around at the conrol panel, "Ahh, here it is." He went over to the pearl catcher and stuck wires into his limbs, neck, head, wings, and all around. "That should do it." he mumbled. "Can we do something?" the two other dragons wondered. "what ever." he said as the two dragons attached harpoons throuoght his body and pried his mouth open. they stuck a muzzle with spikes on the inside on him and then he said "Ready?". He flipped the switched and thousands of bolts of electricity plunged into him and he yowled with pain while spikes shot at him and the dragons bit his neck. "You're done, for now." it brought him back to his cage.
@vilte
The pearl catcher yowled "NO NOT HERE PLEASE!" He tugged at the chain "NOOO!" Three dragons came from the sides of the rusted chamber. "Him again?" "Oh please, he's no fun."two chattered as the other went into a small room in the corner with a control panel "NO PLEASE!". "No talking, young one." it rumbled as the the platform lifted. "hmm what should we do?" he looked around at the conrol panel, "Ahh, here it is." He went over to the pearl catcher and stuck wires into his limbs, neck, head, wings, and all around. "That should do it." he mumbled. "Can we do something?" the two other dragons wondered. "what ever." he said as the two dragons attached harpoons throuoght his body and pried his mouth open. they stuck a muzzle with spikes on the inside on him and then he said "Ready?". He flipped the switched and thousands of bolts of electricity plunged into him and he yowled with pain while spikes shot at him and the dragons bit his neck. "You're done, for now." it brought him back to his cage.
@vilte
I just caught a shiny coffing on my pokemon fire red lol

@vilte
I just caught a shiny coffing on my pokemon fire red lol

@vilte
@imber66

Eventually, the wall on the other side slid open, and the imperial was returned to his cell.
"Until next time dear!" Sung a cheerful voice from the torture chamber.
From the hall, the guard looked at the collapsed from of the Imperial.
"He better be able to talk! If you ruin him, Iris, you'll be hearing from the boss."
"He'll heal. Eventually." the black spiral answered simply as the wall closed again.
The guard looked at the Pearlcatcher. "Well this one seems to have learned his lesson. Haven't you?" he sneered. Laughing cruelly, he-
@imber66

Eventually, the wall on the other side slid open, and the imperial was returned to his cell.
"Until next time dear!" Sung a cheerful voice from the torture chamber.
From the hall, the guard looked at the collapsed from of the Imperial.
"He better be able to talk! If you ruin him, Iris, you'll be hearing from the boss."
"He'll heal. Eventually." the black spiral answered simply as the wall closed again.
The guard looked at the Pearlcatcher. "Well this one seems to have learned his lesson. Haven't you?" he sneered. Laughing cruelly, he-