Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private rp with imber66
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@imber66
The purple sky dancer slowly flew down, carrying the limp dragon toward the ground. He set the Imperial down, panting. "Don't. Move." He hissed.
He waited until the guardian descended next to him, then jumped up and began chasing after the fleeing coatl.
The guardian stood over the imperial. "I suggest you stay still, friend. I have no intention of harming you."
@imber66
The purple sky dancer slowly flew down, carrying the limp dragon toward the ground. He set the Imperial down, panting. "Don't. Move." He hissed.
He waited until the guardian descended next to him, then jumped up and began chasing after the fleeing coatl.
The guardian stood over the imperial. "I suggest you stay still, friend. I have no intention of harming you."
sig_vilet_by_vampireselene13-d9ftvsm.png
Laying on his side the imperial's sides heaved while blood poured from his mouth.
Anger flared in his eyes as he tried to get up the pain was too hard he fell back down, still furious.

The coatl dragon began picking up speed, he could now see the nature flight.
"Still exhausted
@vilte
Laying on his side the imperial's sides heaved while blood poured from his mouth.
Anger flared in his eyes as he tried to get up the pain was too hard he fell back down, still furious.

The coatl dragon began picking up speed, he could now see the nature flight.
"Still exhausted
@vilte
"Stop, coatl!" Yelled the sky dancer. "I can catch you too and I'd rather not make it bloody."
The guardian, meanwhile, began to wrap the imperial's wounds, treating (/healing) him.

"Why are you helping that scum?" growled the ridgeback, a few feet away.

"How many times must i tell you, Jirin? I am not on your side. I am not on anyone's side. This is a court, not a torture chamber. He shall be healed. I would do the same for you, if needed."

@imber66 (super short)
"Stop, coatl!" Yelled the sky dancer. "I can catch you too and I'd rather not make it bloody."
The guardian, meanwhile, began to wrap the imperial's wounds, treating (/healing) him.

"Why are you helping that scum?" growled the ridgeback, a few feet away.

"How many times must i tell you, Jirin? I am not on your side. I am not on anyone's side. This is a court, not a torture chamber. He shall be healed. I would do the same for you, if needed."

@imber66 (super short)
The coatl dragon heard the words, panicking, he clumsily flew through the air. Slower too, from worry.

"I'm. fine!" the imperial growled between coughs. his tail angrily flipped around behind him
(omg so short)

@vilte:
The coatl dragon heard the words, panicking, he clumsily flew through the air. Slower too, from worry.

"I'm. fine!" the imperial growled between coughs. his tail angrily flipped around behind him
(omg so short)

@vilte:
@imber66

"Don't make this harder on yourself, please! Just turn around. I promise I won't hurt you!" Yells the sky dancer.

---

"You are bleeding at every other word, Imp. You are most certainly not fine. Take the help, it is given freely."
@imber66

"Don't make this harder on yourself, please! Just turn around. I promise I won't hurt you!" Yells the sky dancer.

---

"You are bleeding at every other word, Imp. You are most certainly not fine. Take the help, it is given freely."
The coatl dragon kept flying different things poped in his head "We shall kill you for your crime!
"It's okay. "You have betrayed us..
He shook the thoughts away, but before he could stop he crashed into a tree in the nature flight. It was time consuming

The imperial doesn't say anything but through his tightened teeth blood lightly spilled though them,

@vilte
The coatl dragon kept flying different things poped in his head "We shall kill you for your crime!
"It's okay. "You have betrayed us..
He shook the thoughts away, but before he could stop he crashed into a tree in the nature flight. It was time consuming

The imperial doesn't say anything but through his tightened teeth blood lightly spilled though them,

@vilte
@imber66

When the coatl crashed, the skydancer took the opportunity to grab him by the tail. "Got you!" He began flying, carrying the coatl back toward the trial site. "Now, I'll let you go if you promise not to try to run off again. Just complete the trial. You won't be killed, or hurt, I swear."

@imber66

When the coatl crashed, the skydancer took the opportunity to grab him by the tail. "Got you!" He began flying, carrying the coatl back toward the trial site. "Now, I'll let you go if you promise not to try to run off again. Just complete the trial. You won't be killed, or hurt, I swear."

(what is the trial?)

The coatl screeched making sure not to drop the jewel. He held it tightly in his hands.

----

The imperial's eyes flew open panicking, he remembered that his offsprings would hatch tomorrow, He didn't want to die before they could meet him!
Then he relaxed. He won't die. nor will he not get to meet them.

@vilte
(what is the trial?)

The coatl screeched making sure not to drop the jewel. He held it tightly in his hands.

----

The imperial's eyes flew open panicking, he remembered that his offsprings would hatch tomorrow, He didn't want to die before they could meet him!
Then he relaxed. He won't die. nor will he not get to meet them.

@vilte
(hello??)

@vilte @vilte@vilte@vilte@vilte@vilte@vilte@vilte@vilte@vilte@vilte@vilte
(hello??)

@vilte @vilte@vilte@vilte@vilte@vilte@vilte@vilte@vilte@vilte@vilte@vilte
((just the whole 'accused of stealing a gem'/judgement thing. The guardian is acting as a judge.))

The skydancer dropped the coatl gently onto the ground in front of the guardian.
The guardian looked at the gem clasped in the coat l's claws. "Clearly, you are guilty of the theft. Now, either return the gem to it's rightful owner, or explain why the gem should be yours. And it had better be a very good reason."

@imber66
((just the whole 'accused of stealing a gem'/judgement thing. The guardian is acting as a judge.))

The skydancer dropped the coatl gently onto the ground in front of the guardian.
The guardian looked at the gem clasped in the coat l's claws. "Clearly, you are guilty of the theft. Now, either return the gem to it's rightful owner, or explain why the gem should be yours. And it had better be a very good reason."

@imber66
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14