Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Anyone want to rp with a newbie? ;u;
@Eiladi

Hmm, I've read it over and I'm afraid my clan doesn't lend well to the RP you guys are planning. Mine is fairly heavy on gore, death, and Shade possession. Unless you want a clan that's fraying because the Shade is infecting it, I don't think I ought to join. ;^^
@Eiladi

Hmm, I've read it over and I'm afraid my clan doesn't lend well to the RP you guys are planning. Mine is fairly heavy on gore, death, and Shade possession. Unless you want a clan that's fraying because the Shade is infecting it, I don't think I ought to join. ;^^
uCR5SCW.png
@FloatingInSpace
aww ok I'm sorry ;m; I'm just not very familiar with dragon settings in general so I'm trying to start small uvu
@FloatingInSpace
aww ok I'm sorry ;m; I'm just not very familiar with dragon settings in general so I'm trying to start small uvu
@Eiladi

It's alright! If you guys do want a Shade-possessed clan that's fraying around the edges, I'd be happy to join. :P

@EtheHorse
@technicaldragon

Don't know if you guys would like that... I'm from Plague so everything inherently turns to gore.

@MidnightRaven

Hey there! Fancy meeting you here.
@Eiladi

It's alright! If you guys do want a Shade-possessed clan that's fraying around the edges, I'd be happy to join. :P

@EtheHorse
@technicaldragon

Don't know if you guys would like that... I'm from Plague so everything inherently turns to gore.

@MidnightRaven

Hey there! Fancy meeting you here.
uCR5SCW.png
@FloatingInSpace
I don't know about the others, but I actually don't mind violence and gore.
@FloatingInSpace
I don't know about the others, but I actually don't mind violence and gore.
frsig5_zpsd2a6a485.png
@Floatinginspace As a writer, I can say I have a hard time keeping it pg often because of my gore leanacy...
@Floatinginspace As a writer, I can say I have a hard time keeping it pg often because of my gore leanacy...
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.pngIf I Don't Die In A Fire, I'll Lose a Bettumblr_inline_paefnd80ee1r16a5d_540.png
theyfcd4090c-b915-11e9-8ce9-afdf9ba9a73a.gifthem
@FloatingInSpace

oh hello there

@EtheHorse @technicaldragon

I don't have a huge problem with violence or gore- I switched from Shadow to Plague specifically for the gorier/body-horror-esque stuff. Fight scenes are actually my favorite to write.

That being said, if something makes me uncomfortable, I'll let you guys know. I generally get squicked out when guts get involved, but if horribly vivid descriptions aren't used, we're all good.

Just a heads-up, my clan isn't the most organized/peaceful bunch. And by that, I mean that they're split up into two separate clans at war with each other and putting their own soldiers on the line to settle personal issues while a third clan looks on and eyes a threat that's slipping past one clan's watch.
@FloatingInSpace

oh hello there

@EtheHorse @technicaldragon

I don't have a huge problem with violence or gore- I switched from Shadow to Plague specifically for the gorier/body-horror-esque stuff. Fight scenes are actually my favorite to write.

That being said, if something makes me uncomfortable, I'll let you guys know. I generally get squicked out when guts get involved, but if horribly vivid descriptions aren't used, we're all good.

Just a heads-up, my clan isn't the most organized/peaceful bunch. And by that, I mean that they're split up into two separate clans at war with each other and putting their own soldiers on the line to settle personal issues while a third clan looks on and eyes a threat that's slipping past one clan's watch.
@midnightraven @Eiladi @EtheHorse @Floatinginspace

I'll definitely let you guys know if something makes me uncomfortable I'll let you guys know.

As for my clan, I might as well give some insight otherwise the dragons I use might seem pretty off kilter.

The leader of the clan is being used as a puppet for the Imperial Annabella who happens to be a nearly wiped out species of dragon called Sirens due to their mind altering voices. So she's slowly overtaking the clan before she moves on to other clans and then the world, because I am dramatic.

But there are dragons that don't fall to her so easily, like my Guardian Lavender whose ward Comet does fall to her along with her mate Vagrant, so she feels torn between defending her Ward but possibly harming her in the process.

I wrote a lot, oops
@midnightraven @Eiladi @EtheHorse @Floatinginspace

I'll definitely let you guys know if something makes me uncomfortable I'll let you guys know.

As for my clan, I might as well give some insight otherwise the dragons I use might seem pretty off kilter.

The leader of the clan is being used as a puppet for the Imperial Annabella who happens to be a nearly wiped out species of dragon called Sirens due to their mind altering voices. So she's slowly overtaking the clan before she moves on to other clans and then the world, because I am dramatic.

But there are dragons that don't fall to her so easily, like my Guardian Lavender whose ward Comet does fall to her along with her mate Vagrant, so she feels torn between defending her Ward but possibly harming her in the process.

I wrote a lot, oops
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.pngIf I Don't Die In A Fire, I'll Lose a Bettumblr_inline_paefnd80ee1r16a5d_540.png
@midnightraven @technicaldragon @EtheHorse @Floatinginspace

You guys have put a lot of thought into your clans and dragons, that makes me so happy ;u; This is hopefully going to flesh out my own clan and dragons so I can be confident with them when I take them into other scenarios. I really appreciate the enthusiasm you guys are giving!

Actually I'm ok with gore and the such, it doesn't bother me so long as it doesn't bother you guys! Dyn is an aggressive dragon, so I'm sure he'd love a good bite.

So lets see... a plot... do you guys plan on using multiple characters for this? I know I'm only going to be using two as of now. Lyla is a young, fresh adult so she's easy to manipulate and is somewhat gullible, if not childish.. She'd definitely go wandering into unknown territory and get into trouble uou
@midnightraven @technicaldragon @EtheHorse @Floatinginspace

You guys have put a lot of thought into your clans and dragons, that makes me so happy ;u; This is hopefully going to flesh out my own clan and dragons so I can be confident with them when I take them into other scenarios. I really appreciate the enthusiasm you guys are giving!

Actually I'm ok with gore and the such, it doesn't bother me so long as it doesn't bother you guys! Dyn is an aggressive dragon, so I'm sure he'd love a good bite.

So lets see... a plot... do you guys plan on using multiple characters for this? I know I'm only going to be using two as of now. Lyla is a young, fresh adult so she's easy to manipulate and is somewhat gullible, if not childish.. She'd definitely go wandering into unknown territory and get into trouble uou
@MidnightRaven my dragons should know yours in one way or another, I would think. what would you suggest?
@MidnightRaven my dragons should know yours in one way or another, I would think. what would you suggest?
@Eiladi I'll be using three of mine; [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8865087] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/88651/8865087_350.png[/img] [/url] Lavender, the head guard of The Wayward, she's brash and a dragon of few words, though don't underestimate her, she loves and good fight and do [i]whatever[/i] it takes to come out on top. Her ward also happens to be her best friend, and insanely hyperactive spiral, Comet. The two are rarely seen apart, though lately Comet has been acting strange, and Lavender loves her too much to question it. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8701358] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/87014/8701358_350.png[/img] [/url] Comet, thinks she's some kind of wizard and with the way she can pull things out of thin air she might as well be. Her very best friend ever is Lavender, and Comet is probably the only one to have ever made the grumpy guardian laugh. But ever since Annabella has been hanging around her, the spiral seemed to be in a slump and not her normally loud fun loving self [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12861146] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/128612/12861146_350.png[/img] [/url] Annabella, the siren in disguise. Annabella is the uprising. Manipulating the dragons of her clan as they spread out across Sornieth to arrange clan business, slowly but surely spreading her influence across the land. This prideful imperial will stop at nothing to get what she desires most: power.
@Eiladi

I'll be using three of mine;

8865087_350.png

Lavender, the head guard of The Wayward, she's brash and a dragon of few words, though don't underestimate her, she loves and good fight and do whatever it takes to come out on top. Her ward also happens to be her best friend, and insanely hyperactive spiral, Comet. The two are rarely seen apart, though lately Comet has been acting strange, and Lavender loves her too much to question it.

8701358_350.png

Comet, thinks she's some kind of wizard and with the way she can pull things out of thin air she might as well be. Her very best friend ever is Lavender, and Comet is probably the only one to have ever made the grumpy guardian laugh. But ever since Annabella has been hanging around her, the spiral seemed to be in a slump and not her normally loud fun loving self

12861146_350.png

Annabella, the siren in disguise. Annabella is the uprising. Manipulating the dragons of her clan as they spread out across Sornieth to arrange clan business, slowly but surely spreading her influence across the land. This prideful imperial will stop at nothing to get what she desires most: power.