Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The 5th Age OOC (1 spot)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
@QuickSilvr

Yeah that fine. The finishing touches just make it stable as you said, but have a go at it! I am excited for your third secret character to be revealed!

Yeah, originally i was going to have her stay behind, but i agreed that all i would have to do is hang around the ship. That would be fun XD but i could do it because i can write well lol. Anyway Lynn will be join you then! I'll post in a few for you. :3

Well since it can be confusing to explain and i can get it not show without it working....so...I will just give you a link to here. It helped me a lot with BBcodeing. :3
@QuickSilvr

Yeah that fine. The finishing touches just make it stable as you said, but have a go at it! I am excited for your third secret character to be revealed!

Yeah, originally i was going to have her stay behind, but i agreed that all i would have to do is hang around the ship. That would be fun XD but i could do it because i can write well lol. Anyway Lynn will be join you then! I'll post in a few for you. :3

Well since it can be confusing to explain and i can get it not show without it working....so...I will just give you a link to here. It helped me a lot with BBcodeing. :3
iceanim_by_javen-d6bl00w.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif icewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
@QuickSilvr

I just realized that after reading through that link, that it doesn't have what you want so.....

here is the thing you are looking for!
@QuickSilvr

I just realized that after reading through that link, that it doesn't have what you want so.....

here is the thing you are looking for!
iceanim_by_javen-d6bl00w.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif icewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
@Rinjichan13 Thanks, I think i've got it :D
@Rinjichan13 Thanks, I think i've got it :D
dcw9en6-f07ad240-1627-4c03-8fca-15fd079eb086.jpg
@Vanquished @Rinjichan13 @Stanford
*pokes everyone*
@Vanquished @Rinjichan13 @Stanford
*pokes everyone*
@QuickSilvr

Yeah sorry...I have been busy with work and stuff. I'll make sure to post today. Again so sorry. :(
@QuickSilvr

Yeah sorry...I have been busy with work and stuff. I'll make sure to post today. Again so sorry. :(
@QuickSilvr

Well there goes my memory.

Don't worry, I've not forgotten about you! Just been really busy this week with school and stuff. I'll probably post either tonight or tomorrow. Or whenever I run out of things to do.
@QuickSilvr

Well there goes my memory.

Don't worry, I've not forgotten about you! Just been really busy this week with school and stuff. I'll probably post either tonight or tomorrow. Or whenever I run out of things to do.
@QuickSilvr

I'll be on a camping trip and unable to post until Monday or Tuesday or next week
@QuickSilvr

I'll be on a camping trip and unable to post until Monday or Tuesday or next week
bump
bump
@Stanford have fun! And @Vanquished, @Rinjichan13, and @ Stanford Once I have the time, I'd really like to give you guys full coloured, fullbody art of each of your characters, completely free, as a thank you for sticking around ^^ I really hope this continues, as it's been an absolute pleasure to rp with you guys, you all make such awesome posts! If there is anything wrong or something I may have interpreted differently, just tell me! It's my first time drawing from description :) I'm not going to take offense at all! Also, I'll be refining these, and adding colour, but I need to go to sleep now... [img]http://s5.postimg.org/8vn4rrc2v/Scarlet.png[/img] Scarlet [img]http://s5.postimg.org/d3dbmro4n/Lynn.png[/img] Lynn [img]http://s5.postimg.org/tpuvvuh2f/Attilas.png[/img] Attilas (needs more work)
@Stanford have fun!

And @Vanquished, @Rinjichan13, and @ Stanford
Once I have the time, I'd really like to give you guys full coloured, fullbody art of each of your characters, completely free, as a thank you for sticking around ^^ I really hope this continues, as it's been an absolute pleasure to rp with you guys, you all make such awesome posts!

If there is anything wrong or something I may have interpreted differently, just tell me! It's my first time drawing from description :) I'm not going to take offense at all! Also, I'll be refining these, and adding colour, but I need to go to sleep now...

Scarlet.png
Scarlet

Lynn.png
Lynn

Attilas.png
Attilas (needs more work)
@QuickSilvr

Ah, yes. Sleep is good.

But these look awesome! Espically the dragons. <3
@QuickSilvr

Ah, yes. Sleep is good.