Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The 5th Age OOC (1 spot)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@QuickSilvr

Whoa, new lore and characters! "Old harpy's tale" is a really cool in-story change of a phrase we use, I always love seeing stuff like this. And I know Rinjichan mentioned this, but Edmund is a rather interesting character!
@QuickSilvr

Whoa, new lore and characters! "Old harpy's tale" is a really cool in-story change of a phrase we use, I always love seeing stuff like this. And I know Rinjichan mentioned this, but Edmund is a rather interesting character!
@Quicksilvr @Vanquished @StrawberryJello @Stanford

Is the Rp still going? No one has posted in like 20 days.
@Quicksilvr @Vanquished @StrawberryJello @Stanford

Is the Rp still going? No one has posted in like 20 days.
iceanim_by_javen-d6bl00w.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif icewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
@Rinjichan13 @Vanquished @StrawberryJello @Stanford

While I would love for it to go on, I know even I haven't been doing so well with keeping up on my posting times. If you guys want it to go on, I'm still willing to try my best to get my own posting schedule back on track!
@Rinjichan13 @Vanquished @StrawberryJello @Stanford

While I would love for it to go on, I know even I haven't been doing so well with keeping up on my posting times. If you guys want it to go on, I'm still willing to try my best to get my own posting schedule back on track!
dcw9en6-f07ad240-1627-4c03-8fca-15fd079eb086.jpg
@QuickSilvr @Rinjichan13

I'm all for trying to go on.
@QuickSilvr @Rinjichan13

I'm all for trying to go on.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13