Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Eclipse & Revais [Closed RP]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@101nightshade101

((Here we go! Unlimited space, too!))

Eclipse snuck out of the lair, escaping his older sibling's ridicules. He walked down to the lake where he went whenever he was upset. He knew it was ironic, what with his... condition. He patted down the soft grass next to the water and laid down, staring remorsefully into the blue depths.
@101nightshade101

((Here we go! Unlimited space, too!))

Eclipse snuck out of the lair, escaping his older sibling's ridicules. He walked down to the lake where he went whenever he was upset. He knew it was ironic, what with his... condition. He patted down the soft grass next to the water and laid down, staring remorsefully into the blue depths.
signature1_by_sketchyhaze-d9jlqrg.png
signature2_by_sketchyhaze-d9jlwd2.png
signature_by_sketchyhaze-d9jlqgj.jpg
((Past-tense or present tense?))
Revais snuck near.
((Past-tense or present tense?))
Revais snuck near.
((I'm thinking past tense to build some character development before we move to present tense))

A tuft of dandelion landed on Eclipse's nose, causing him to sneeze. The violent outburst created a large ripple, distorting the previously mirror-like surface.
((I'm thinking past tense to build some character development before we move to present tense))

A tuft of dandelion landed on Eclipse's nose, causing him to sneeze. The violent outburst created a large ripple, distorting the previously mirror-like surface.
((Okay!))

He walked over, and sat by Eclipse. "Sibling's bothering you again?"
((Okay!))

He walked over, and sat by Eclipse. "Sibling's bothering you again?"
Eclipse jumped, startled. "Uh... Yeah. They just... They make fun of me a lot 'cause of my scales and I can't fly 'cause my bones are made of rock." Eclipse looked down at his sickle claws, which where chipped and worn, stony as ever.
Eclipse jumped, startled. "Uh... Yeah. They just... They make fun of me a lot 'cause of my scales and I can't fly 'cause my bones are made of rock." Eclipse looked down at his sickle claws, which where chipped and worn, stony as ever.
"If you practice, then your body get more used to rock bones, and then you can fly. Easy for even a hatchling to understand."
"If you practice, then your body get more used to rock bones, and then you can fly. Easy for even a hatchling to understand."
Eclipse looked unsure. "I've tried flying, but I can't. I guess if I was stronger I might fly a little, but I'm pretty small. Mama said it's a miracle I made it out of the egg." He appreciated the blue dragon's support. Nodragon except his family clan ever talked to him of their own accord. "What's your name?" He asked.
Eclipse looked unsure. "I've tried flying, but I can't. I guess if I was stronger I might fly a little, but I'm pretty small. Mama said it's a miracle I made it out of the egg." He appreciated the blue dragon's support. Nodragon except his family clan ever talked to him of their own accord. "What's your name?" He asked.
"Revais. It means puddle or something like that in Beastclan. My father was raised by one of them, you see."
"Revais. It means puddle or something like that in Beastclan. My father was raised by one of them, you see."
Eclipse perked up. "Which Beastclan? I know they're bad and all, but some of them are really cool! I met a Parda in the woods the other day and it didn't try to kill me. Maybe it'll be my familiar one day." Eclipse looked out at the trees, almost like the Parda would appear once he talked about it. "I'm Eclipse, by the way." He added, extending a clawed hand.
Eclipse perked up. "Which Beastclan? I know they're bad and all, but some of them are really cool! I met a Parda in the woods the other day and it didn't try to kill me. Maybe it'll be my familiar one day." Eclipse looked out at the trees, almost like the Parda would appear once he talked about it. "I'm Eclipse, by the way." He added, extending a clawed hand.
He shook it. "A kind called a Longneck. They look kinda look like sheep, but standing upright and having long fluffy necks. I've already got a familiar, and it's a poisonous sea snail, blue like me."
He shook it. "A kind called a Longneck. They look kinda look like sheep, but standing upright and having long fluffy necks. I've already got a familiar, and it's a poisonous sea snail, blue like me."
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21