Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Eclipse & Revais [Closed RP]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21
"Probably courting a dragon or two. You know how flirty she is. Thank goodness I didn't inherit that."
"Probably courting a dragon or two. You know how flirty she is. Thank goodness I didn't inherit that."
Eclipse laughed. "Hey, speaking of that, guess who I saw as I was flying over here? You know that pretty Imperial from down the road? She waved at me. And smiled." He sat down by the edge of the water with Revais. "Is she flirting with me or was she just being friendly?" ((Poor Eclipse, girl problems ^-^"))
Eclipse laughed. "Hey, speaking of that, guess who I saw as I was flying over here? You know that pretty Imperial from down the road? She waved at me. And smiled." He sat down by the edge of the water with Revais. "Is she flirting with me or was she just being friendly?" ((Poor Eclipse, girl problems ^-^"))
signature1_by_sketchyhaze-d9jlqrg.png
signature2_by_sketchyhaze-d9jlwd2.png
signature_by_sketchyhaze-d9jlqgj.jpg
"Well, I think you better meet her to make sure!" She's mine dude.
"Well, I think you better meet her to make sure!" She's mine dude.
Eclipse rubbed the back of his head uncertainly, "Are you sure? You know how awkward I am talking to new people." However, the idea seemed like a good one. It wouldn't have to be a date per say, just chatting or something.
Eclipse rubbed the back of his head uncertainly, "Are you sure? You know how awkward I am talking to new people." However, the idea seemed like a good one. It wouldn't have to be a date per say, just chatting or something.
"Pshaw, way too early for a date. Come on!" He exited the den.
"Pshaw, way too early for a date. Come on!" He exited the den.
Eclipse followed. "Well I know that." He said, rolling his eyes. "Besides, I don't think dragonesses like it when you ask them on a date the first time you talk to them."
Eclipse followed. "Well I know that." He said, rolling his eyes. "Besides, I don't think dragonesses like it when you ask them on a date the first time you talk to them."
He walked on the side of the lake, coming upon the den. "Hopefully she'll be accepting of your condition."
He walked on the side of the lake, coming upon the den. "Hopefully she'll be accepting of your condition."
Eclipse flinched slightly. His condition was still a sensitive subject, even if it was easier to ignore the taunting. "Yeah, that too." He said, frowning out at the water. He supposed he wouldn't have to bring that up immediately, but it would eventually if they got to know each other.
Eclipse flinched slightly. His condition was still a sensitive subject, even if it was easier to ignore the taunting. "Yeah, that too." He said, frowning out at the water. He supposed he wouldn't have to bring that up immediately, but it would eventually if they got to know each other.
"Well, there she is."
"Well, there she is."
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21