Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Eclipse & Revais [Closed RP]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
"That sounds awesome!" Eclipse wiggled in his spot, eager for the story to begin.
"That sounds awesome!" Eclipse wiggled in his spot, eager for the story to begin.
signature1_by_sketchyhaze-d9jlqrg.png
signature2_by_sketchyhaze-d9jlwd2.png
signature_by_sketchyhaze-d9jlqgj.jpg
"So, before all of the dragons came, the Beastclans lived in relative peace. But one day, the deities, freed from the World Pillar emerged. They created dragon kind, and they invaded the area, to carve out a place to live."
"So, before all of the dragons came, the Beastclans lived in relative peace. But one day, the deities, freed from the World Pillar emerged. They created dragon kind, and they invaded the area, to carve out a place to live."
Eclipse listened, his eyes fixed on Revais's father. "Your dad tells stories really well." He whispered.
Eclipse listened, his eyes fixed on Revais's father. "Your dad tells stories really well." He whispered.
"Yeah, I know." He whispered back. "So, the Beastclans united, under the leadership of a Harpy called Talona. They chose her mask as the symbol," He got out a shield with the symbol,"And they competed for territory, just like any other flight! They have lots of different types with the clan."
"Yeah, I know." He whispered back. "So, the Beastclans united, under the leadership of a Harpy called Talona. They chose her mask as the symbol," He got out a shield with the symbol,"And they competed for territory, just like any other flight! They have lots of different types with the clan."
"What kinds of types?" Eclipse asked, staring at the shield. It was old and worn, but the mark was still clearly there.
"What kinds of types?" Eclipse asked, staring at the shield. It was old and worn, but the mark was still clearly there.
((@DarkeningDawn back))

"Longneck, Talonok, Harpy, Centaur, Maren and Serthis. They are are quite different from each other, but they still work together."
((@DarkeningDawn back))

"Longneck, Talonok, Harpy, Centaur, Maren and Serthis. They are are quite different from each other, but they still work together."
((@DarkeningDawn Gtg.))
((@DarkeningDawn Gtg.))
@101nightshade101

"Wow..." Eclipse breathed. "You're the coolest dad ever. I wish my dad was like you! Then I could throw spears and make all these traps. Do you wanna see a device I'm trying to make?" Eclipse offered, trying to impress Revais's father.
@101nightshade101

"Wow..." Eclipse breathed. "You're the coolest dad ever. I wish my dad was like you! Then I could throw spears and make all these traps. Do you wanna see a device I'm trying to make?" Eclipse offered, trying to impress Revais's father.
@DarkeningDawn
"Sure, if your parents are okay with it." Revais grinned, and said, "Mind if I tag along?"
@DarkeningDawn
"Sure, if your parents are okay with it." Revais grinned, and said, "Mind if I tag along?"
Eclipse nodded eagerly, "That would be awesome, come on, I'll take you to my lair!" He trotted out the entrance, leading Revais and his father back through the trees to a rocky opening in the face of a cliff, just big enough for Revai's father to squeeze through. "This way." Eclipse clambered over a small stone and into a room.
Eclipse nodded eagerly, "That would be awesome, come on, I'll take you to my lair!" He trotted out the entrance, leading Revais and his father back through the trees to a rocky opening in the face of a cliff, just big enough for Revai's father to squeeze through. "This way." Eclipse clambered over a small stone and into a room.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21