Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Village (+Anima RP)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 100 101
@CloseEnough @Draconequis @kamiden

Reptile looks over at Dan, blinks, then starts laughing. Before stopping suddenly. "If you think I will sell anybody into slavery, then you have another thing coming. I lied to him in order to get him to follow me. Quite easy, really. He was too drunk for his own good. Because of your reaction, I'd assume you are an Elephant +Anime." He lifts up his sleeve, showing the metal cuff, some of the chain still on it. "Slavery is not something to even joke about, little boy. I will not assume nobody has had it worse than me." He lets his sleeve drop and turns, starting to walk away, putting the glasses back on. "The transactions are almost complete. Soon, she'll be a free +Anime, and there will be one less man in the world." He turns a corner into an alley, heading back home. Before he enters, he turns into his +Anima form and slithers inside. The man is waiting on a seat near the door. He slithers around, inside the maze, until he's near the man's neck. He strikes, quickly, four times, injecting poison each time, into the main artery. He slithers out of the hole and lands, becoming Human again afterwards. He walks into his room and grabs his sword, used for these occasions. He comes back out and walks over to the paralyzed man. He raises the sword and brings it down, cutting the man's head off. Going back into his room, he replaces his glasses with his blind-fold, puts on his coat, grabs papers that just need signed for freedom, and walks out, going back over to the group.

<< Wanna see how they react...:3 >>

Reptile looks over at Dan, blinks, then starts laughing. Before stopping suddenly. "If you think I will sell anybody into slavery, then you have another thing coming. I lied to him in order to get him to follow me. Quite easy, really. He was too drunk for his own good. Because of your reaction, I'd assume you are an Elephant +Anime." He lifts up his sleeve, showing the metal cuff, some of the chain still on it. "Slavery is not something to even joke about, little boy. I will not assume nobody has had it worse than me." He lets his sleeve drop and turns, starting to walk away, putting the glasses back on. "The transactions are almost complete. Soon, she'll be a free +Anime, and there will be one less man in the world." He turns a corner into an alley, heading back home. Before he enters, he turns into his +Anima form and slithers inside. The man is waiting on a seat near the door. He slithers around, inside the maze, until he's near the man's neck. He strikes, quickly, four times, injecting poison each time, into the main artery. He slithers out of the hole and lands, becoming Human again afterwards. He walks into his room and grabs his sword, used for these occasions. He comes back out and walks over to the paralyzed man. He raises the sword and brings it down, cutting the man's head off. Going back into his room, he replaces his glasses with his blind-fold, puts on his coat, grabs papers that just need signed for freedom, and walks out, going back over to the group.

<< Wanna see how they react...:3 >>
image.png4PReSu5.png
@kamiden @CloseEnough @Lamvin

Nanza shivered, staring at her feet. No... this girl did not deserve to be chained down for being half horse. Of course she didn't deserve it. But there was the fact that this girl was a Horse +Anima, not a Spider. There were a lot of differences between the two of them. Horses were well loved creatures.. while Spiders? feared, hated, shunned. Because it was something they didn't understand. And the rumors.. that the widow spiders ate their mates after mating... was actually so uncommon it seemed a shamed they had been named widows. And the rumors of the bite of a black widow causing death for humans, when in reality widow bites were rarely fatal.

She took a breath, sighing. "I..." she paused as she saw the girl's gaze drifting over her head and behind her. She turned her body to face whatever was happening. A little ways away from them near the entrance of the tavern were three people. A rather buff, thickly built man with brown hair. A bird-like woman with black hair, and a rather tall man with jet black hair and a white streak. She felt a twinge as she saw the snake-like eyes of the man. She'd seen people before with animistic eyes.. but this almost seemed excessive. So.. he could be an +Anima... but she had no way of telling. They were a bit too far away for Nanza to hear much of anything. She felt another twinge when she realized this man was the one who had dropped the bread earlier. She fumbled with the bag, holding it close to her body. Right. she'd have to go over and hand it to him then.

Before Nanza could make a move the man was gone. She turned back to the horse Anima and trembled. "Uhm.. that was the man who dropped this." she held out the bag. "Is he... uhm.. an +Anima as well? I'll assume your +Anima gives you good hearing. I'm kind of jealous." She stiffened as the man walked out of the tavern again. Something was different about him now.. besides the fact that he was wearing what he had been wearing when they first saw him walk by... she shuddered at the sword at his side, still dripping with blood. Blood of an enemy. She stepped slightly backwards. Now she wasn't so sure she wanted to even talk to him.

Dan was taken back by the man's laughter. So.. a coincidence? It had been a coincidence that the snake had said he was trying to sell off an Elephant +Anima? Didn't he know how sOr he could just be lying. His eyes flashed at the comment about Dan being a 'little boy.' Dan knew he was older than this Reptile person, he was at the age where normally one would lose their Anima because they didn't need it anymore. Dan knew that would never happen to him though.. His anima had been a part of him since he was five. It wouldn't leave him, not ever. Especially now that he was a free +Anima. He depended on his +Anima when he picked up various mercenary jobs as a way of making money.

Dan relaxed as the man left his view. Ugh.. why was it that every Lizard or Reptile +Anima seemed to have this sneaky quality to them that made them impossible to understand or trust at first meeting. He shook his head and turned to the girl beside him. "Geez. He's not the brightest man in the world, going around randomly telling people he's an +Anima. He could make a mistake someday and say the wrong thing to a slaver and end up in a cage being sold off to the highest bidder."

Dan narrowed his eyes as the man returned with a bloodstained sword and some paper. He moved slightly to the left, his arm extended as a shield between Reptile and the bird-like woman beside him. "What the hell man? What are you doing with a bloody sword?" if it came down to it he would provide a distraction for the girl to escape. He was big and loud in his +Anima form, it was easy for him to make noise and be a distraction. Then he would deal with whoever followed him rather quickly.

Nanza shivered, staring at her feet. No... this girl did not deserve to be chained down for being half horse. Of course she didn't deserve it. But there was the fact that this girl was a Horse +Anima, not a Spider. There were a lot of differences between the two of them. Horses were well loved creatures.. while Spiders? feared, hated, shunned. Because it was something they didn't understand. And the rumors.. that the widow spiders ate their mates after mating... was actually so uncommon it seemed a shamed they had been named widows. And the rumors of the bite of a black widow causing death for humans, when in reality widow bites were rarely fatal.

She took a breath, sighing. "I..." she paused as she saw the girl's gaze drifting over her head and behind her. She turned her body to face whatever was happening. A little ways away from them near the entrance of the tavern were three people. A rather buff, thickly built man with brown hair. A bird-like woman with black hair, and a rather tall man with jet black hair and a white streak. She felt a twinge as she saw the snake-like eyes of the man. She'd seen people before with animistic eyes.. but this almost seemed excessive. So.. he could be an +Anima... but she had no way of telling. They were a bit too far away for Nanza to hear much of anything. She felt another twinge when she realized this man was the one who had dropped the bread earlier. She fumbled with the bag, holding it close to her body. Right. she'd have to go over and hand it to him then.

Before Nanza could make a move the man was gone. She turned back to the horse Anima and trembled. "Uhm.. that was the man who dropped this." she held out the bag. "Is he... uhm.. an +Anima as well? I'll assume your +Anima gives you good hearing. I'm kind of jealous." She stiffened as the man walked out of the tavern again. Something was different about him now.. besides the fact that he was wearing what he had been wearing when they first saw him walk by... she shuddered at the sword at his side, still dripping with blood. Blood of an enemy. She stepped slightly backwards. Now she wasn't so sure she wanted to even talk to him.

Dan was taken back by the man's laughter. So.. a coincidence? It had been a coincidence that the snake had said he was trying to sell off an Elephant +Anima? Didn't he know how sOr he could just be lying. His eyes flashed at the comment about Dan being a 'little boy.' Dan knew he was older than this Reptile person, he was at the age where normally one would lose their Anima because they didn't need it anymore. Dan knew that would never happen to him though.. His anima had been a part of him since he was five. It wouldn't leave him, not ever. Especially now that he was a free +Anima. He depended on his +Anima when he picked up various mercenary jobs as a way of making money.

Dan relaxed as the man left his view. Ugh.. why was it that every Lizard or Reptile +Anima seemed to have this sneaky quality to them that made them impossible to understand or trust at first meeting. He shook his head and turned to the girl beside him. "Geez. He's not the brightest man in the world, going around randomly telling people he's an +Anima. He could make a mistake someday and say the wrong thing to a slaver and end up in a cage being sold off to the highest bidder."

Dan narrowed his eyes as the man returned with a bloodstained sword and some paper. He moved slightly to the left, his arm extended as a shield between Reptile and the bird-like woman beside him. "What the hell man? What are you doing with a bloody sword?" if it came down to it he would provide a distraction for the girl to escape. He was big and loud in his +Anima form, it was easy for him to make noise and be a distraction. Then he would deal with whoever followed him rather quickly.
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
((@Draconequis @CloseEnough @Lamvin HAH, not very well at all. i feel so bad for reptile tho, no one trusts him T-T))

Free. Min froze, stunned. Free... her? She was a slave, why should she be free? She could barely remember her life past the last six years. What would she do? Who would she serve? This +Anima, who simply spun around and left after declaring his intentions? She hadn't spoken a single word to him, and he made the decision to free her like she was a caged bird at the market. She felt as though the harness was squeezing her, making it hard to breathe. The chain bit into her ankle. These were not wanted pains, but she knew them. They were safe. If she lost them, what was there to stop her body from simply floating away? Didn't the man realise that the idiot birds simply returned to their prisons after finding losing themselves in foreign territory?

When the girl beside her spoke again, she was brought out of her rising panic. "I...." She lost her voice, and forced herself to stop and breathe, cramming the hysteria as far down as she could. "His name is Reptile. He has snake eyes. He said he's going to..." The rest trailed off as Reptile came back, and her eyes went wide at the papers and bloody sword in his hands. Whatever the elephant +Anima said went unheard. Everything around her drained away, lost colour. Everything but the red, red blood. "You killed my master," she said quietly, unsure and younger than she had ever heard herself sound. The man who had whipped her was dead. He was dead. Shuddering, Min shied away from Reptile, the wagon jerking with her movement. "Don't free me." Her voice shook as she stared at the papers. "I- I don't have anywhere to go. My family is dead. Don't free me."
((@Draconequis @CloseEnough @Lamvin HAH, not very well at all. i feel so bad for reptile tho, no one trusts him T-T))

Free. Min froze, stunned. Free... her? She was a slave, why should she be free? She could barely remember her life past the last six years. What would she do? Who would she serve? This +Anima, who simply spun around and left after declaring his intentions? She hadn't spoken a single word to him, and he made the decision to free her like she was a caged bird at the market. She felt as though the harness was squeezing her, making it hard to breathe. The chain bit into her ankle. These were not wanted pains, but she knew them. They were safe. If she lost them, what was there to stop her body from simply floating away? Didn't the man realise that the idiot birds simply returned to their prisons after finding losing themselves in foreign territory?

When the girl beside her spoke again, she was brought out of her rising panic. "I...." She lost her voice, and forced herself to stop and breathe, cramming the hysteria as far down as she could. "His name is Reptile. He has snake eyes. He said he's going to..." The rest trailed off as Reptile came back, and her eyes went wide at the papers and bloody sword in his hands. Whatever the elephant +Anima said went unheard. Everything around her drained away, lost colour. Everything but the red, red blood. "You killed my master," she said quietly, unsure and younger than she had ever heard herself sound. The man who had whipped her was dead. He was dead. Shuddering, Min shied away from Reptile, the wagon jerking with her movement. "Don't free me." Her voice shook as she stared at the papers. "I- I don't have anywhere to go. My family is dead. Don't free me."
@Draconequis @kamiden @Lamvin

Xafina nodded, hes a snake to, means he would not have a nice job, maybe be extracted for poison or used for experimentation. She shuddered at her own thoughts ,realizing she needed an answer she looked back up at him. "Why help me? Or, lie for me?" Most would help themselves, save their own skins and yet he did it just on a hunch, nothing big to him probably but it was huge for her.

Eyes going wide when she saw the sword she did not need another second, body shaking and Breath caught in her throat. She looked up to see Dan had provided some protection, still it was not enough for her instincts to start taking over as she ran, turning tail in a whips of dust she rounded the corner, jumping back up to her perch of safety, yet she could not help but peer over the edge to see what was going on.
He had a sword, and it was already used to kill. She heard some Anima having the qualities of their animal counter part and she was no exception, what was even worse is that if that was the case with him than he would probably see her as sport or something.

She looked behind her only to sigh when she saw what was there. Brilliant colored feathers, sticking out in the barren town of brown. Vibrant emeralds, depth-less blue and shimmering gold staring at her like a thousand eyes. It trailed pretty far from her, giving her the ability to glide, there was so many that when feathers fell out she would see them grow back in a few days. Its how she was able to keep living, after all, peacock feather's were seen as a rare exotic trade for fashion.
looking at her arms she noticed they did not sprout her feathers, meaning her eyes might still be the same as well.
Its rare that she sifts without meaning to, but when it happens shes usually able to escape in time or has to leave town. Thankful it was not the latter she laid down on the roof, making sure her feather's were out of view.
@Draconequis @kamiden @Lamvin

Xafina nodded, hes a snake to, means he would not have a nice job, maybe be extracted for poison or used for experimentation. She shuddered at her own thoughts ,realizing she needed an answer she looked back up at him. "Why help me? Or, lie for me?" Most would help themselves, save their own skins and yet he did it just on a hunch, nothing big to him probably but it was huge for her.

Eyes going wide when she saw the sword she did not need another second, body shaking and Breath caught in her throat. She looked up to see Dan had provided some protection, still it was not enough for her instincts to start taking over as she ran, turning tail in a whips of dust she rounded the corner, jumping back up to her perch of safety, yet she could not help but peer over the edge to see what was going on.
He had a sword, and it was already used to kill. She heard some Anima having the qualities of their animal counter part and she was no exception, what was even worse is that if that was the case with him than he would probably see her as sport or something.

She looked behind her only to sigh when she saw what was there. Brilliant colored feathers, sticking out in the barren town of brown. Vibrant emeralds, depth-less blue and shimmering gold staring at her like a thousand eyes. It trailed pretty far from her, giving her the ability to glide, there was so many that when feathers fell out she would see them grow back in a few days. Its how she was able to keep living, after all, peacock feather's were seen as a rare exotic trade for fashion.
looking at her arms she noticed they did not sprout her feathers, meaning her eyes might still be the same as well.
Its rare that she sifts without meaning to, but when it happens shes usually able to escape in time or has to leave town. Thankful it was not the latter she laid down on the roof, making sure her feather's were out of view.
KWifnu.gif

Reptile nods, folding the papers carefully and putting them in his pocket, out of sight. "Very well. At least get out of the chains, then. I find that they constrict free movement. However, if you wish to be a slave, it's your choice." He moves and tries to go inside the tavern, only to be stopped by the bartender. "If you wish to be the twenty fifth bartender to die here, then stay where you are." Reptile says before the Bartender can say anything. The bartender wisely moves aside and Reptile goes back to his corner.

Reptile nods, folding the papers carefully and putting them in his pocket, out of sight. "Very well. At least get out of the chains, then. I find that they constrict free movement. However, if you wish to be a slave, it's your choice." He moves and tries to go inside the tavern, only to be stopped by the bartender. "If you wish to be the twenty fifth bartender to die here, then stay where you are." Reptile says before the Bartender can say anything. The bartender wisely moves aside and Reptile goes back to his corner.
image.png4PReSu5.png

Nanza scarcely realized what was going on, but the Horse +Anima next to her was freaking out.. and it was the fault of the Reptile person. 'you killed my master.'the panicked words of the girl echoed in Nanza's ears. She stiffened, clutching the bag of bread to her chest. How could this man just kill someone so casually and walk out as if nothing had happened? Did he not feel remorse? What kind of person was he? She suddenly felt like this bread was dirty.... and she wanted to be rid of it as soon as she could. Before she could give it to him, however.. he was gone. And again she heard the panicked voice of the Horse Anima. 'Don't free me.. i have nowhere to go.' Nanza would offer something herself, but she had nowhere to call her own anymore.. it just didn't feel right to go back to her forest.. not when Melrae...

Nanza shook her head, trying to think of something to do for this poor girl.. This horse Anima who had nowhere to go.. just like her.... She trembled, the bag in her hand shook and she made a decision. She skittered across the ground and to the Tavern, pausing at the door and taking a nervous breath. She wandered into the bar, her eyes downcast. As she entered the shadowed faces of men peered at her suspiciously over their drinks. One whistled rather loudly, causing Nanza to jump in fright. She couldn't believe she was even doing this right now. She found Reptile at the back and dropped the bread on the table. Before he could do anything she skittered out of the bar, assaulted by several rather loud cat-calls on her way out. Her face turned beat red and she cleared the doorway, breaking into a full run.

She paused in front of the Horse +Anima, shifting her bag to her other shoulder. "You could come with me." She managed. She disliked having to travel with another person... especially considering her freakish mutation. But.. this girl needed help.. and she was not about to leave her here alone.. with a dead master.. to fend for herself. No one deserved to live like that. She'd just have to keep her +Anima hidden until she could find this girl a new home.. it shouldn't be too hard.. right?

_____

Dan turned to look for the girl he had protected before, he was passed by the pretty blonde girl, running at breakneck speed. He made as if to talk to her, but she passed by as if on a mission. He heard a long whistle, several drunken catcalls and the blonde ran out of the bar with a red face and returned to the Horse Anima, blurting out something about them going together.

Dan then turned to look for the girl again, using his sensitive nose. He glanced upwards to see her settled again on the roof in a rather bird-like fashion. Why help her indeed. Maybe because he recognized the fear in her eyes.. and could remember the times when his first master had hidden him in the cellar when officials came by to check the amount of Anima he owned. If they had ever discovered his Elephant Anima.. the results would have been him being carted off, experimented on.. and probably used as a tool of war. In the end.. he'd been protected by his first master.. even if he had to do horrible things in order to stay safe. He shuddered. That was long ago and he had no reason to remember such horrible things.

"Back up on the roof, eh? He's gone.. you can come back down here. And you know, if he had tried anything, i would have just thrown him through a wall." A casual flex of his muscular body, enough to show that even without his +Anima he was a force to be reckoned with. "It's alright if you want to stay up there anyways. It's probably really nice looking at everything from so high up." Dan himself was not too big on heights.. he preferred his feet on the ground beneath him and was thankful he'd never been chosen as a bird Anima.. which he was deciding was probably what this girl was.

Nanza scarcely realized what was going on, but the Horse +Anima next to her was freaking out.. and it was the fault of the Reptile person. 'you killed my master.'the panicked words of the girl echoed in Nanza's ears. She stiffened, clutching the bag of bread to her chest. How could this man just kill someone so casually and walk out as if nothing had happened? Did he not feel remorse? What kind of person was he? She suddenly felt like this bread was dirty.... and she wanted to be rid of it as soon as she could. Before she could give it to him, however.. he was gone. And again she heard the panicked voice of the Horse Anima. 'Don't free me.. i have nowhere to go.' Nanza would offer something herself, but she had nowhere to call her own anymore.. it just didn't feel right to go back to her forest.. not when Melrae...

Nanza shook her head, trying to think of something to do for this poor girl.. This horse Anima who had nowhere to go.. just like her.... She trembled, the bag in her hand shook and she made a decision. She skittered across the ground and to the Tavern, pausing at the door and taking a nervous breath. She wandered into the bar, her eyes downcast. As she entered the shadowed faces of men peered at her suspiciously over their drinks. One whistled rather loudly, causing Nanza to jump in fright. She couldn't believe she was even doing this right now. She found Reptile at the back and dropped the bread on the table. Before he could do anything she skittered out of the bar, assaulted by several rather loud cat-calls on her way out. Her face turned beat red and she cleared the doorway, breaking into a full run.

She paused in front of the Horse +Anima, shifting her bag to her other shoulder. "You could come with me." She managed. She disliked having to travel with another person... especially considering her freakish mutation. But.. this girl needed help.. and she was not about to leave her here alone.. with a dead master.. to fend for herself. No one deserved to live like that. She'd just have to keep her +Anima hidden until she could find this girl a new home.. it shouldn't be too hard.. right?

_____

Dan turned to look for the girl he had protected before, he was passed by the pretty blonde girl, running at breakneck speed. He made as if to talk to her, but she passed by as if on a mission. He heard a long whistle, several drunken catcalls and the blonde ran out of the bar with a red face and returned to the Horse Anima, blurting out something about them going together.

Dan then turned to look for the girl again, using his sensitive nose. He glanced upwards to see her settled again on the roof in a rather bird-like fashion. Why help her indeed. Maybe because he recognized the fear in her eyes.. and could remember the times when his first master had hidden him in the cellar when officials came by to check the amount of Anima he owned. If they had ever discovered his Elephant Anima.. the results would have been him being carted off, experimented on.. and probably used as a tool of war. In the end.. he'd been protected by his first master.. even if he had to do horrible things in order to stay safe. He shuddered. That was long ago and he had no reason to remember such horrible things.

"Back up on the roof, eh? He's gone.. you can come back down here. And you know, if he had tried anything, i would have just thrown him through a wall." A casual flex of his muscular body, enough to show that even without his +Anima he was a force to be reckoned with. "It's alright if you want to stay up there anyways. It's probably really nice looking at everything from so high up." Dan himself was not too big on heights.. he preferred his feet on the ground beneath him and was thankful he'd never been chosen as a bird Anima.. which he was deciding was probably what this girl was.
Reptile walked away, leaving a mixture of confusion and relief behind, swirling in Min's chest. She was still a slave. Relief. Reptile was her master, but he had dismissed her. Confusion and more relief: she didn't think she wanted a man so quick to kill to be her master. But who was she to pick and choose who told her what to do? Confusion, confusion, and a small bit of hatred for the man who destroyed her life so quickly and didn't even take responsibility.

Paralyzed, she watched when the girl ran in after him with his rotten bag of food. She couldn't believe how brave the girl was- she was so small, and looked so frail. And yet she walked into the Tavern, clearly afraid and all the stronger for it. Admiration swelled in Min's chest. A piercing whistle at the girl flustered her, and Min wanted to hit the man who did it. She had never felt so strongly protective of someone before.

The girl offered her a place, and Min didn't think twice before bowing to her, kneeling on her unchained foreleg. "I will protect you with my life," she vowed.

((@Draconequis @Lamvin @CloseEnough on phone at school. Hope there aren't any mistakes!!))
Reptile walked away, leaving a mixture of confusion and relief behind, swirling in Min's chest. She was still a slave. Relief. Reptile was her master, but he had dismissed her. Confusion and more relief: she didn't think she wanted a man so quick to kill to be her master. But who was she to pick and choose who told her what to do? Confusion, confusion, and a small bit of hatred for the man who destroyed her life so quickly and didn't even take responsibility.

Paralyzed, she watched when the girl ran in after him with his rotten bag of food. She couldn't believe how brave the girl was- she was so small, and looked so frail. And yet she walked into the Tavern, clearly afraid and all the stronger for it. Admiration swelled in Min's chest. A piercing whistle at the girl flustered her, and Min wanted to hit the man who did it. She had never felt so strongly protective of someone before.

The girl offered her a place, and Min didn't think twice before bowing to her, kneeling on her unchained foreleg. "I will protect you with my life," she vowed.

((@Draconequis @Lamvin @CloseEnough on phone at school. Hope there aren't any mistakes!!))

Reptile gets up from his seat and walks over to the man who had started the catcalls. He unsheathes his blade and puts it to his throat, leaning down and whispering, "I may be cold, but even I know where my bounderies lie." He straightens, sheathing his sword and leaving. There was a stiffness in his steps, as he headed out towards the forest area, to his little peace grounds he had made when he first got to the town. The first thing he did was take off his cloak and blindfold, the metal cuffs on his hands and ankles clearly visible. He unsheathed his sword and lay it next to them, before taking off his shirt. The signs of his Anima spirit were obvious...as were the scars on his torso. His muscles were tense as he moves to the center of the large clearing, into a circle of five wood dummies. He turns some nobs on the dummies and gets in the middle. He spreads his arms and breathes in as the dummies raise their arms, revealing whips in their hands. On the end of each whip was a small, metal hook. "Fifty lashes for a life." They bring the whips down, accompanied by a grunt of pain each time. The dummies were crude, but their strikes were hard and fierce, almost like they were made of anger. When each of them struck ten times, they stopped and Reptile groans, falling to his knees.

<< Somebody should follow Reptile...for some reason or another. I honestly don't care who does it, or why, but somebody! xD >>

Reptile gets up from his seat and walks over to the man who had started the catcalls. He unsheathes his blade and puts it to his throat, leaning down and whispering, "I may be cold, but even I know where my bounderies lie." He straightens, sheathing his sword and leaving. There was a stiffness in his steps, as he headed out towards the forest area, to his little peace grounds he had made when he first got to the town. The first thing he did was take off his cloak and blindfold, the metal cuffs on his hands and ankles clearly visible. He unsheathed his sword and lay it next to them, before taking off his shirt. The signs of his Anima spirit were obvious...as were the scars on his torso. His muscles were tense as he moves to the center of the large clearing, into a circle of five wood dummies. He turns some nobs on the dummies and gets in the middle. He spreads his arms and breathes in as the dummies raise their arms, revealing whips in their hands. On the end of each whip was a small, metal hook. "Fifty lashes for a life." They bring the whips down, accompanied by a grunt of pain each time. The dummies were crude, but their strikes were hard and fierce, almost like they were made of anger. When each of them struck ten times, they stopped and Reptile groans, falling to his knees.

<< Somebody should follow Reptile...for some reason or another. I honestly don't care who does it, or why, but somebody! xD >>
image.png4PReSu5.png
((@Lamvin I thinking of making another character anyway, give me like three hours!! Poor Reptile Dx))
((@Lamvin I thinking of making another character anyway, give me like three hours!! Poor Reptile Dx))
@Kamiden (i am beyond glad that you said what you did :D now Nanza can have a moment, keep poking and you just might find out more about Nanza's past. XD, also i am pretty excited for the new character *dances*)
@Lamvin (did my best, Nanza is coming over after a few posts with Min. I didn't really want to split up the group too much, and wanted Nanza to show her yell-y side as well XD)

Nanza froze, the words pierced her soul like a thousand tiny daggers. 'I will protect you with my life.' The same words.. the very same. She felt a tug in her heart and a great sadness filled her eyes as she responded the same words she had said so long ago. "No. I will protect you with mine." her voice was scarcely a whisper.

It took Nanza several moments to find her voice again and she offered the Horse Anima a hand. "Don't bow to me. We are equal here." No one had bowed to her in such a long time.. maybe five years now.. and she had no desire for anyone else to pick up that habit. She was no better than any other person, in fact.. she was far worse.. there was no need to bow to her...ever.

Nanza took a shaky breath. "There is one thing we need.. from Reptile.." She trembled, her fist clenched. She didn't particularly want to go see him after he'd so easily killed a man... but he unfortunately had something they needed. "He has your papers.. the ones that set you free also are your ownership papers.. and your registration as an +Anima.... if you don't have those we could get in some serious trouble.. They do some nasty things to unregistered Anima when you pass border checks." She trembled. "If you don't want to see him, i understand.. i'll be quick if you wanted to stay here.. or you could follow along It is your choice." She dipped her head. "Oh, I should probably introduce myself. I am Nanza." She gave a curtsy by spreading her shawl like a skirt as she dipped her head slightly in greeting. What she had done was a well known greeting for people of high class, something the ladies did frequently for whatever reason. She thought it was stupid, honestly.
@Kamiden (i am beyond glad that you said what you did :D now Nanza can have a moment, keep poking and you just might find out more about Nanza's past. XD, also i am pretty excited for the new character *dances*)
@Lamvin (did my best, Nanza is coming over after a few posts with Min. I didn't really want to split up the group too much, and wanted Nanza to show her yell-y side as well XD)

Nanza froze, the words pierced her soul like a thousand tiny daggers. 'I will protect you with my life.' The same words.. the very same. She felt a tug in her heart and a great sadness filled her eyes as she responded the same words she had said so long ago. "No. I will protect you with mine." her voice was scarcely a whisper.

It took Nanza several moments to find her voice again and she offered the Horse Anima a hand. "Don't bow to me. We are equal here." No one had bowed to her in such a long time.. maybe five years now.. and she had no desire for anyone else to pick up that habit. She was no better than any other person, in fact.. she was far worse.. there was no need to bow to her...ever.

Nanza took a shaky breath. "There is one thing we need.. from Reptile.." She trembled, her fist clenched. She didn't particularly want to go see him after he'd so easily killed a man... but he unfortunately had something they needed. "He has your papers.. the ones that set you free also are your ownership papers.. and your registration as an +Anima.... if you don't have those we could get in some serious trouble.. They do some nasty things to unregistered Anima when you pass border checks." She trembled. "If you don't want to see him, i understand.. i'll be quick if you wanted to stay here.. or you could follow along It is your choice." She dipped her head. "Oh, I should probably introduce myself. I am Nanza." She gave a curtsy by spreading her shawl like a skirt as she dipped her head slightly in greeting. What she had done was a well known greeting for people of high class, something the ladies did frequently for whatever reason. She thought it was stupid, honestly.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 100 101