Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Soulmates (private)
1 2
((@sunlightwolf08 Sorry if I fall asleep! I checked out your Spiral male so I would know his name.)) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13571874] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/135719/13571874_350.png[/img] [/url] Annalise walked through the forest, her long body flowing gracefully with each step. Stopping briefly and peering down at the inner part of her left arm, she saw the familiar birthmark she had had her whole life. It had always baffled her, and not because it was an unusual shape. The strange thing about it was that it seemed to spell out a name. [i]Kibum.[/i] She shook her head and kept moving. She was here to hunt for food. At least that's what she told herself. No matter what she wanted to believe, she knew she was here for another reason. There was just this… feeling inside of her, like she was supposed to be here. She almost laughed at herself. She sounded crazy. After walking a while longer, she stopped and waited. [i]I should go get some food. This is a waste of time,[/i] she thought doubtfully after waiting a while. Just as she was about to leave, she sensed a presence. Her heart fluttered and she looked around. [i]Could this be who I'm waiting for?[/i]
((@sunlightwolf08 Sorry if I fall asleep! I checked out your Spiral male so I would know his name.))

13571874_350.png

Annalise walked through the forest, her long body flowing gracefully with each step. Stopping briefly and peering down at the inner part of her left arm, she saw the familiar birthmark she had had her whole life. It had always baffled her, and not because it was an unusual shape. The strange thing about it was that it seemed to spell out a name. Kibum. She shook her head and kept moving. She was here to hunt for food. At least that's what she told herself.

No matter what she wanted to believe, she knew she was here for another reason. There was just this… feeling inside of her, like she was supposed to be here. She almost laughed at herself. She sounded crazy. After walking a while longer, she stopped and waited. I should go get some food. This is a waste of time, she thought doubtfully after waiting a while. Just as she was about to leave, she sensed a presence. Her heart fluttered and she looked around. Could this be who I'm waiting for?
efp3UiJ.png
((@dragonsrkewl sorry! I didnt notice I didnt said his name!)) [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/134130/13412919_350.png[/img] Kibum rested lazy in a treebrach waiting for a prey, or really anything to happend, it had been a boring day and the leader of his clan decided to send him hunting [i]sigh[/i] he got up and looked at the name market on his inner right arm, a birthmark on everydragon [i]Annalise[/i] it was a rather hard to find name, most dragons of his clan had alredy found their mates, older dragons had told him that he shoulnt worry so much that his mate will come and he was still young to look for it, but he just couldnt get the tought out of his brain [i]¿what if I dont find my mate?[/i] Kibum got down the tree landing on a pile of leaves making noise, as he landed he feelt a breeze with an essence that wasnt of the forest,it wanst like anything he smelt before, he turned following the smell with out knowing why he was so attracted to it.
((@dragonsrkewl sorry! I didnt notice I didnt said his name!))
13412919_350.png

Kibum rested lazy in a treebrach waiting for a prey, or really anything to happend, it had been a boring day and the leader of his clan decided to send him hunting sigh

he got up and looked at the name market on his inner right arm, a birthmark on everydragon Annalise it was a rather hard to find name, most dragons of his clan had alredy found their mates, older dragons had told him that he shoulnt worry so much that his mate will come and he was still young to look for it, but he just couldnt get the tought out of his brain ¿what if I dont find my mate?

Kibum got down the tree landing on a pile of leaves making noise, as he landed he feelt a breeze with an essence that wasnt of the forest,it wanst like anything he smelt before, he turned following the smell with out knowing why he was so attracted to it.
204383cbddf1bd14d03c3b5bf62d088f7fecf55b_hq.gif
@sunlightwolf08 ((It's ok!))

Annalise could smell something. She didn't know what it was, but she instinctively followed it. Weaving around the trees, she sniffed the air as she moved, allowing the breeze to carry the scent towards her. What is that smell? It smells so… good. Soon another Spiral came into view, causing Annalise to stop short. She stared at him for a moment, her heart thumping wildly. Why do I feel so nervous, yet excited? The scent was definitely coming from him, so she stepped closer to him, saying, "Hello. Umm, what are you doing here?"
@sunlightwolf08 ((It's ok!))

Annalise could smell something. She didn't know what it was, but she instinctively followed it. Weaving around the trees, she sniffed the air as she moved, allowing the breeze to carry the scent towards her. What is that smell? It smells so… good. Soon another Spiral came into view, causing Annalise to stop short. She stared at him for a moment, her heart thumping wildly. Why do I feel so nervous, yet excited? The scent was definitely coming from him, so she stepped closer to him, saying, "Hello. Umm, what are you doing here?"
efp3UiJ.png
Kibum walked focusing more on his nose than his feet ¿what is this? ¿why does it smell so...different? soon he found himself walking trought buches with out noticing the other dragon present until it spoke to him "¿uh? ¿who..? ¡Oh! ¡Hello!" As soon as he noticed the other spiral he tried to look the friendler possible, he could feel the scent coming from her or somewhere close to her "¡sorry! I think I got lost, I was hunting ¿are you from around here?" He could feel his heart pumping, he wanted to think that maybe he was running with out noticing or was just nervous.

@dragonsrkewl
Kibum walked focusing more on his nose than his feet ¿what is this? ¿why does it smell so...different? soon he found himself walking trought buches with out noticing the other dragon present until it spoke to him "¿uh? ¿who..? ¡Oh! ¡Hello!" As soon as he noticed the other spiral he tried to look the friendler possible, he could feel the scent coming from her or somewhere close to her "¡sorry! I think I got lost, I was hunting ¿are you from around here?" He could feel his heart pumping, he wanted to think that maybe he was running with out noticing or was just nervous.

@dragonsrkewl
@sunlightwolf08

"Oh, I was hunting too," she said with a smile. "No, I'm not exactly from around here, but I'm a traveler and I just got here not long ago. What's your name?" Annalise had this strange feeling as soon as the male Spiral spoke to her, like butterflies in her stomach. Hmm, that's weird, she thought. I wonder why I feel like this.
@sunlightwolf08

"Oh, I was hunting too," she said with a smile. "No, I'm not exactly from around here, but I'm a traveler and I just got here not long ago. What's your name?" Annalise had this strange feeling as soon as the male Spiral spoke to her, like butterflies in her stomach. Hmm, that's weird, she thought. I wonder why I feel like this.
efp3UiJ.png
@dragonsrkewl

The spiral didnt looked like a treath att all so kibum sat it down relaxing a bit "how ironic ¿right? We where doing the same" he said laughting quietly "¿a traveler? That explains why I have never seen you around" as he looked at her he could notice she wanst from around that forest, in any reunion with other clans had he ever seen a dragon hit her colors, and her eye color made obvious she has from far.

"Well, my name is K..." as he was about to say his name he feelt his jaw close themself ¿what the? "Ki..K...KI!" ¡¿why can I say my own name dragon gods?! "¡Kib!" Was the only thing that came from his mouth forcefully.
@dragonsrkewl

The spiral didnt looked like a treath att all so kibum sat it down relaxing a bit "how ironic ¿right? We where doing the same" he said laughting quietly "¿a traveler? That explains why I have never seen you around" as he looked at her he could notice she wanst from around that forest, in any reunion with other clans had he ever seen a dragon hit her colors, and her eye color made obvious she has from far.

"Well, my name is K..." as he was about to say his name he feelt his jaw close themself ¿what the? "Ki..K...KI!" ¡¿why can I say my own name dragon gods?! "¡Kib!" Was the only thing that came from his mouth forcefully.
@sunlightwolf08

"Yeah, it is." Annalise smiled and sat down, tilting her head at him. He seems nice, she though to herself. She gave him a curious look when he tried to say his name. "Kib? That's interesting. I've never heard of such a name. I like it!" He doesn't seem to want to hurt me, so I think I can tell him my name. "My name is Ann…" She paused for a moment, confused as to why she couldn't say her whole name. "Ann… Anna!" she finally said, sighing to herself. I guess I can't say my whole name for some reason.
@sunlightwolf08

"Yeah, it is." Annalise smiled and sat down, tilting her head at him. He seems nice, she though to herself. She gave him a curious look when he tried to say his name. "Kib? That's interesting. I've never heard of such a name. I like it!" He doesn't seem to want to hurt me, so I think I can tell him my name. "My name is Ann…" She paused for a moment, confused as to why she couldn't say her whole name. "Ann… Anna!" she finally said, sighing to herself. I guess I can't say my whole name for some reason.
efp3UiJ.png
oh star gods, she is going to think Im a dork "¿really? ¿you liked?" He laugthed nervously and started playing with his scarf "well, yours is, ahm, cute!" He laughted akwardly again and his scarf between his claws "Anna, uhm, ¿where going somewhere?" He wanted to talk more with the dragon; but had became an akward mess.

@DragonsRKewl
oh star gods, she is going to think Im a dork "¿really? ¿you liked?" He laugthed nervously and started playing with his scarf "well, yours is, ahm, cute!" He laughted akwardly again and his scarf between his claws "Anna, uhm, ¿where going somewhere?" He wanted to talk more with the dragon; but had became an akward mess.

@DragonsRKewl
@sunlightwolf08

Annalise nodded and gave him a friendly smile. "Yeah, it's unique." She blushed a little at his compliment, saying, "Thanks, that's nice of you to say." After he asked his question, she shook her head. "Not really, I was just wandering around looking for food and then I came here. This may sound weird, but I just felt like I was supposed to go here. Like I was going to meet someone here." She laughed awkwardly. "I sound crazy, don't I?"
@sunlightwolf08

Annalise nodded and gave him a friendly smile. "Yeah, it's unique." She blushed a little at his compliment, saying, "Thanks, that's nice of you to say." After he asked his question, she shook her head. "Not really, I was just wandering around looking for food and then I came here. This may sound weird, but I just felt like I was supposed to go here. Like I was going to meet someone here." She laughed awkwardly. "I sound crazy, don't I?"
efp3UiJ.png
@dragonsrkewl

"Its nothing" he smiled noticing the blush on her face "well I was comand to hunt for my clan, but I havent found anything, except for you of course" he laughted again as he listened "¿honestly? Only a little" he laughted as his own coment "¿you mean you're traveling alone?.
@dragonsrkewl

"Its nothing" he smiled noticing the blush on her face "well I was comand to hunt for my clan, but I havent found anything, except for you of course" he laughted again as he listened "¿honestly? Only a little" he laughted as his own coment "¿you mean you're traveling alone?.
1 2