Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Soulmates (private)
1 2
@sunlightwolf08

She nodded in response to his question. "Yeah. I technically have a clan, but we're travelers so we don't stay together that much. We mostly just go our separate ways and wander around. We get together again during the last week of every month," she explained. She tilted her head to the side, asking curiously, "Where are your clanmates?"
@sunlightwolf08

She nodded in response to his question. "Yeah. I technically have a clan, but we're travelers so we don't stay together that much. We mostly just go our separate ways and wander around. We get together again during the last week of every month," she explained. She tilted her head to the side, asking curiously, "Where are your clanmates?"
efp3UiJ.png
@DragonsRKewl ((sorry for the late answer!)

"wow, I didnt really knew that about traveler clans, neat" Kibum talked a little surprised of the travelers customs "well, my clan lives on the sorroundings of the forest, thats why we usually hunt in here" he explained "¿maybe you will want to come with me and stay for a while?" he flushed as he noticed she misundertood him "I- I mean you're probably tired from the travel and such" he laughted nervously after that.
@DragonsRKewl ((sorry for the late answer!)

"wow, I didnt really knew that about traveler clans, neat" Kibum talked a little surprised of the travelers customs "well, my clan lives on the sorroundings of the forest, thats why we usually hunt in here" he explained "¿maybe you will want to come with me and stay for a while?" he flushed as he noticed she misundertood him "I- I mean you're probably tired from the travel and such" he laughted nervously after that.
204383cbddf1bd14d03c3b5bf62d088f7fecf55b_hq.gif
@sunlightwolf08

"Yeah, I've never met anothe traveling clan so I'm not surprised." She listened to what he had to say, very interested in learning more about him. Her expression was a bit surprised and she blushed when he asked her to stay for a while, relaxing a bit when Kib explained himself. "O-oh," she said, shifting awkwardly. That was an embarrassing misunderstanding, she thought. "Um, sure, I'd love to. Thank you." She gave him a friendly smile and stepped closer, waiting for him to show her where to go. "Lead the way."
@sunlightwolf08

"Yeah, I've never met anothe traveling clan so I'm not surprised." She listened to what he had to say, very interested in learning more about him. Her expression was a bit surprised and she blushed when he asked her to stay for a while, relaxing a bit when Kib explained himself. "O-oh," she said, shifting awkwardly. That was an embarrassing misunderstanding, she thought. "Um, sure, I'd love to. Thank you." She gave him a friendly smile and stepped closer, waiting for him to show her where to go. "Lead the way."
efp3UiJ.png
1 2