Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Labyrinth (private w/ AllieKatterra)
1 2 3 4 5
@AllieKatterra ((nah, bringing in Gatekeeper would put me at four dragons. Also he kinda has a job to do, like keep the gates, sooooo...)) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10905701] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/109058/10905701.png[/img] [/url] "Wait for meeeee!" A high pitched squeal came form somewhere in the sky. Against the sun, only the outline of a Skydancer was visible. The silhouette descended, diving down before slowing, and landing without so much of bothering the dust across the ground. "I ask that you wait for just [i]one minute[/i] and you take off without me! I wanted to go get that magic scroll you gave me, Heiskinel..." His voice trailed off as he noticed the others standing by. "As yes, you were taking much too long. I had stated that we were leaving then and there, not asking for others to join us." Heiskinel cleared his throat. "Nevertheless, it is a pleasure to have you with us. Perhaps you could help us around this... underground mystery? We are without a guide, but you should do well." The Fae fluttered towards the entrance, hovering in front of Nightsky.
@AllieKatterra ((nah, bringing in Gatekeeper would put me at four dragons. Also he kinda has a job to do, like keep the gates, sooooo...))

10905701.png

"Wait for meeeee!" A high pitched squeal came form somewhere in the sky. Against the sun, only the outline of a Skydancer was visible. The silhouette descended, diving down before slowing, and landing without so much of bothering the dust across the ground.
"I ask that you wait for just one minute and you take off without me! I wanted to go get that magic scroll you gave me, Heiskinel..." His voice trailed off as he noticed the others standing by.

"As yes, you were taking much too long. I had stated that we were leaving then and there, not asking for others to join us." Heiskinel cleared his throat. "Nevertheless, it is a pleasure to have you with us. Perhaps you could help us around this... underground mystery? We are without a guide, but you should do well." The Fae fluttered towards the entrance, hovering in front of Nightsky.
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze ((It's his most favorite thing to do!))

All three dragons looked up at the sound of the new voice, only for everyone to look back down due to the sudden gleam. Stix was the first to look up once he landed, only to literally bite his cheek. "He looks a tad flamboyant.." he whispered to the other two. Starling elbowed his ribs, causing him to yelp as the girls looked up aswell.

"He's..beautiful!" Starling gasped, staring in awe at his lovely sheen. When Sundence got an eyeful of the skydancer, a look of recognition crossed her facial features, and she broke out into a smile that almost stretched from ear to ear. As if she found a long-lost friend(Which technically..she did).

"AAAAAaaaah Skyshine!!" she squealed, hopping to her feet and giving herself a running start, before leaping at the skydancer with her arms outstretched, going for a tacklehug.
@Scryzze ((It's his most favorite thing to do!))

All three dragons looked up at the sound of the new voice, only for everyone to look back down due to the sudden gleam. Stix was the first to look up once he landed, only to literally bite his cheek. "He looks a tad flamboyant.." he whispered to the other two. Starling elbowed his ribs, causing him to yelp as the girls looked up aswell.

"He's..beautiful!" Starling gasped, staring in awe at his lovely sheen. When Sundence got an eyeful of the skydancer, a look of recognition crossed her facial features, and she broke out into a smile that almost stretched from ear to ear. As if she found a long-lost friend(Which technically..she did).

"AAAAAaaaah Skyshine!!" she squealed, hopping to her feet and giving herself a running start, before leaping at the skydancer with her arms outstretched, going for a tacklehug.
@AllieKatterra ((I guess. Also, it's kinda his Charge, soo...))

Skyshine looked over a tad bit late, and was met with the forceful hug of the Pearlcatcher. He hit the ground fairly harsh, though he was too dazed and confused to realize what exactly just happened. A small gear in his head clicked when he looked at her face.
"Sundence! Hey! I haven't seen you in a while! You're so big! And kinda heavy..." The Skydancer softly tried to get her off, but he didn't succeed.

Glancing around at the others, he noticed they were all staring quite a lot- including the other Skydancer. Skyshine's face gained a faint red hue, and gave a small squeak. He laid there awkwardly, on the dusty ground, with a somewhat embarrassed face.
Heiskinel gave a silent glance to Nightsky, who looked just as confused.
@AllieKatterra ((I guess. Also, it's kinda his Charge, soo...))

Skyshine looked over a tad bit late, and was met with the forceful hug of the Pearlcatcher. He hit the ground fairly harsh, though he was too dazed and confused to realize what exactly just happened. A small gear in his head clicked when he looked at her face.
"Sundence! Hey! I haven't seen you in a while! You're so big! And kinda heavy..." The Skydancer softly tried to get her off, but he didn't succeed.

Glancing around at the others, he noticed they were all staring quite a lot- including the other Skydancer. Skyshine's face gained a faint red hue, and gave a small squeak. He laid there awkwardly, on the dusty ground, with a somewhat embarrassed face.
Heiskinel gave a silent glance to Nightsky, who looked just as confused.
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze

As the two made contact, Stix just covered his face with a paw, while Starling stifled giggles, having to hold her maw closed. "Oh firebellies.." he grumbled. "Can you not be such a little kid for ten minutes??"

Sundence's ears perked, and her cheeks flushed a shade of dark red. "S-sorry!" she squeaked, rolling off of Skyshine, and hopping back to her feet. "I couldn't help myself.. It's just been so long!" she then added, bouncing on her legs. "So how've you been what have you been up to how's Gatekeeper have you had hatchlings yet??" she asked all in one breath, having a liiiittle trouble containing her excitement. Hey she was allowed to be excited! This was an old friend!

"Uuuh Sundence." Stix started, ears lowered. "You're doing that thing again when you get way to invasive and creepy to other people."
@Scryzze

As the two made contact, Stix just covered his face with a paw, while Starling stifled giggles, having to hold her maw closed. "Oh firebellies.." he grumbled. "Can you not be such a little kid for ten minutes??"

Sundence's ears perked, and her cheeks flushed a shade of dark red. "S-sorry!" she squeaked, rolling off of Skyshine, and hopping back to her feet. "I couldn't help myself.. It's just been so long!" she then added, bouncing on her legs. "So how've you been what have you been up to how's Gatekeeper have you had hatchlings yet??" she asked all in one breath, having a liiiittle trouble containing her excitement. Hey she was allowed to be excited! This was an old friend!

"Uuuh Sundence." Stix started, ears lowered. "You're doing that thing again when you get way to invasive and creepy to other people."
@AllieKatterra

Skyshine chuckled, and stood up himself. He made sure to dust himself off, and held up a paw to signal her to calm down. Just as hyper as I remembered... The Skydancer cleared his throat quietly before speaking. He really only made out the words 'how's Gatekeeper' and 'hatchlings yet', but he shrugged and continued to speak anyways.
"Gatekeeper's doing fine. He's still on guard duty, so he couldn't come, but he was glad to let me off on another adventure or whatever this could be called." He coughed quietly. "As for hatchlings, no, none. I don't think I'm ready to be a father just yet."

"Without any further interruptions..." Heiskinel's voice sounded irritated, and he was tapping a tiny foot against the ground. "I believe that we should go on ahead down into this mine." Without waiting to see if the others followed, he hopped onto the back of the ghostly Wildclaw next to him. The Fae's paw raised, and a glowing pink orb of magic formed, casting enough light to see against the wall around them. His voice softened into the usual kind but firm tone.
"I shall lead the way."
@AllieKatterra

Skyshine chuckled, and stood up himself. He made sure to dust himself off, and held up a paw to signal her to calm down. Just as hyper as I remembered... The Skydancer cleared his throat quietly before speaking. He really only made out the words 'how's Gatekeeper' and 'hatchlings yet', but he shrugged and continued to speak anyways.
"Gatekeeper's doing fine. He's still on guard duty, so he couldn't come, but he was glad to let me off on another adventure or whatever this could be called." He coughed quietly. "As for hatchlings, no, none. I don't think I'm ready to be a father just yet."

"Without any further interruptions..." Heiskinel's voice sounded irritated, and he was tapping a tiny foot against the ground. "I believe that we should go on ahead down into this mine." Without waiting to see if the others followed, he hopped onto the back of the ghostly Wildclaw next to him. The Fae's paw raised, and a glowing pink orb of magic formed, casting enough light to see against the wall around them. His voice softened into the usual kind but firm tone.
"I shall lead the way."
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze

"Oh..OH oh right! Mine!" Sundence nodded and turned, hurrying to catch up to the fae, only to double back to the others. "Oh yea! Skyshine this is Stix, and Starling." she introduced, before running back to the fae. "Now come on or we'll get left behind!"

Stix groaned and rolled his eyes, turning and trudging off after Sundence, leaving Starling and Skyshine by themselves. Starling smoothed her feathers down somewhat shyly. "So uhm..we should probably catch up with the rest." she said a little shyly, before giggling a little. "I haven't seen Sunny this excited since the LAST friend she got to see after a while. You must be pretty special." she then added with a sweet smile, before turning and making her way towards the others in a calm stride.
@Scryzze

"Oh..OH oh right! Mine!" Sundence nodded and turned, hurrying to catch up to the fae, only to double back to the others. "Oh yea! Skyshine this is Stix, and Starling." she introduced, before running back to the fae. "Now come on or we'll get left behind!"

Stix groaned and rolled his eyes, turning and trudging off after Sundence, leaving Starling and Skyshine by themselves. Starling smoothed her feathers down somewhat shyly. "So uhm..we should probably catch up with the rest." she said a little shyly, before giggling a little. "I haven't seen Sunny this excited since the LAST friend she got to see after a while. You must be pretty special." she then added with a sweet smile, before turning and making her way towards the others in a calm stride.
@AllieKatterra

He watched the Skydancer walk away a few steps. "Special? Glad to know she cares." Growing a smile as he looked at the others, he bounded forward with a childish glee, and fell into line behind his Fae clanmate. He earned a scolding glare and a soft 'be serious', but Skyshine didn't care.

Nightsky walked at a fairly brisk pace, considering there was nothing inside the tunnel besides dust and cave walls. And blood. A small smear of blood spotted the ground, with more further along the tunnel, sprayed across the wall. Nightsky slowed down past them.
"Whatever attacked them is still here. Be cautious." The Wildclaw spoke back towards the rest.
@AllieKatterra

He watched the Skydancer walk away a few steps. "Special? Glad to know she cares." Growing a smile as he looked at the others, he bounded forward with a childish glee, and fell into line behind his Fae clanmate. He earned a scolding glare and a soft 'be serious', but Skyshine didn't care.

Nightsky walked at a fairly brisk pace, considering there was nothing inside the tunnel besides dust and cave walls. And blood. A small smear of blood spotted the ground, with more further along the tunnel, sprayed across the wall. Nightsky slowed down past them.
"Whatever attacked them is still here. Be cautious." The Wildclaw spoke back towards the rest.
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze

Stix took a cautious sniff of the blood, before shaking the overwhelming sensation out of his nostrils. "Eugh..still fresh." he growled, rubbing his nose. Sundence seemed to keep her distance a little from the fae and his arcane glow. Something about dark and light not mingling. "I hope whatever it is, is just a bear...or a scaleback or something." she muttered nervously, falling back to walk beside Skyshine.

Starling trotted further ahead, falling to walk beside the fae and wildclaw. She coughed a bit, before spitting out a leafy green wisp. The wisp seemed to help illuminate the tunnel even more, floating just above her head. "Maybe.." she replied, looking around curiously. Stix walked a little behind everyone, rolling his eyes as he watched the girls pair off already, from the way it looked.
@Scryzze

Stix took a cautious sniff of the blood, before shaking the overwhelming sensation out of his nostrils. "Eugh..still fresh." he growled, rubbing his nose. Sundence seemed to keep her distance a little from the fae and his arcane glow. Something about dark and light not mingling. "I hope whatever it is, is just a bear...or a scaleback or something." she muttered nervously, falling back to walk beside Skyshine.

Starling trotted further ahead, falling to walk beside the fae and wildclaw. She coughed a bit, before spitting out a leafy green wisp. The wisp seemed to help illuminate the tunnel even more, floating just above her head. "Maybe.." she replied, looking around curiously. Stix walked a little behind everyone, rolling his eyes as he watched the girls pair off already, from the way it looked.
@AllieKatterra

The cave narrowed slightly, before coming to a sharp turn. The walls were smoother, and faint tribal paintings of the first eight Deities covered all of them. They all had an order, and a whole section dedicated to each Dragon God. Heiskinel tapped Nightsky's head, giving him the signal to stop.
"This looks like it's from the first age. Dragonkind didn't exist back then, but many other tribal races did..." Heiskinel's quill and parchment floated out from his pouch, and started scribbling away. "Then... if what they had found are ruins, then does that mean these came from times before dragons? No, they had said spectral dragons had come after them."

"If you may take your notes more quietly, Sire." Nightsky whispered to the Fae atop his head. "Our company might not take lightly to your inquisitions." His eyes slid back towards the others. "I do apologize for our host here, he is often caught up in his studies... like the Deity of the Arcane he follows."

"Hmm?" Skyshine slowed his pace, glancing around before completely stopping. His face contorted into one of confusion, staring forwards toward his companions. His blue eyes glittered with an unnatural light, before fading to back normal. "Uhh... Okay then. That hasn't happened... in a long time."

((had some fun with this... :D))
@AllieKatterra

The cave narrowed slightly, before coming to a sharp turn. The walls were smoother, and faint tribal paintings of the first eight Deities covered all of them. They all had an order, and a whole section dedicated to each Dragon God. Heiskinel tapped Nightsky's head, giving him the signal to stop.
"This looks like it's from the first age. Dragonkind didn't exist back then, but many other tribal races did..." Heiskinel's quill and parchment floated out from his pouch, and started scribbling away. "Then... if what they had found are ruins, then does that mean these came from times before dragons? No, they had said spectral dragons had come after them."

"If you may take your notes more quietly, Sire." Nightsky whispered to the Fae atop his head. "Our company might not take lightly to your inquisitions." His eyes slid back towards the others. "I do apologize for our host here, he is often caught up in his studies... like the Deity of the Arcane he follows."

"Hmm?" Skyshine slowed his pace, glancing around before completely stopping. His face contorted into one of confusion, staring forwards toward his companions. His blue eyes glittered with an unnatural light, before fading to back normal. "Uhh... Okay then. That hasn't happened... in a long time."

((had some fun with this... :D))
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze ((I already like that fae :3 Also I may replace Stix with someone else have him go home and them finding like..a missing dragon or something ;w;))

Sundence slowed to a stop and looked over at Skyshine. "Did your eyes just glitter?" she asked with the tilt of her head. She then remembered Sonata..and Arindel. "Did you have a vision or something??" she followed up. "Oor is that something else entirely?"

Starling, surpisingly, listened to the fae, sitting down beside him to look over the paintings. "Maybe. Perhaps what could tell us even more is if we find some relics, perhaps even more indication of what the era may be." she said, looking over at Heiskinel. She blinked, and then looked away, faintly blushing out of embarrassment. "S-sorry..! ..My father's an archaeologist, so I picked up a lot of his mannerisms."

Stix just sighed, looking bored all over again. He was beginning to feel like a 6th wheel, with how they spoke. Not to mention he wasn't as interested as the others.
@Scryzze ((I already like that fae :3 Also I may replace Stix with someone else have him go home and them finding like..a missing dragon or something ;w;))

Sundence slowed to a stop and looked over at Skyshine. "Did your eyes just glitter?" she asked with the tilt of her head. She then remembered Sonata..and Arindel. "Did you have a vision or something??" she followed up. "Oor is that something else entirely?"

Starling, surpisingly, listened to the fae, sitting down beside him to look over the paintings. "Maybe. Perhaps what could tell us even more is if we find some relics, perhaps even more indication of what the era may be." she said, looking over at Heiskinel. She blinked, and then looked away, faintly blushing out of embarrassment. "S-sorry..! ..My father's an archaeologist, so I picked up a lot of his mannerisms."

Stix just sighed, looking bored all over again. He was beginning to feel like a 6th wheel, with how they spoke. Not to mention he wasn't as interested as the others.
1 2 3 4 5