Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roleplay: Player Directory
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 133 134
I have posted on here before but for the life of me, I can't find the post. So here is my new post.

Character Information
I have several different OC's I play as and just for everyone's information I do not play any fandom characters or with other fandom characters unless I know a good amount of where they are from. I do not play as animals unless they can shift into human form nor do I do furries.

If you want to know more about my characters please message me and I will give you the list of them and their descriptions.

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
I do a wide range of storyline except for fandom stories unless I know a good amount about it but even then I don't like doing them. I also have a long list of storylines I have done and don't mind doing.

If you have questions on genres and storylines I do just ask for the list and I will send you them.

Player Information

Average reply length?
When it comes to replying I can start a roleplay with as much as 8+ paragraphs. I usually try to keep my replies to 3+ paragraphs. I do not do 1 liner or 1 paragraph. I only do 1 paragraph when I can write no more. Please try and keep up with my reply length as I do give a lot of detail. But I do understand writer's block.

Average reply speed?
I do have school but I can reply at least 2 times in one day if not more depending on your reply speed.

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
I do not roleplay in groups so do not invite me to a group.
If you get bored or will be gone for a while please tell me and I will do the same.
I do not have many requirements other than those that were already spoken.

Would you like to share any additional information?
I am a human so if you want please say hi OOC and I will do the same.
I have posted on here before but for the life of me, I can't find the post. So here is my new post.

Character Information
I have several different OC's I play as and just for everyone's information I do not play any fandom characters or with other fandom characters unless I know a good amount of where they are from. I do not play as animals unless they can shift into human form nor do I do furries.

If you want to know more about my characters please message me and I will give you the list of them and their descriptions.

I do a wide range of storyline except for fandom stories unless I know a good amount about it but even then I don't like doing them. I also have a long list of storylines I have done and don't mind doing.

If you have questions on genres and storylines I do just ask for the list and I will send you them.

Player Information

Average reply length?
When it comes to replying I can start a roleplay with as much as 8+ paragraphs. I usually try to keep my replies to 3+ paragraphs. I do not do 1 liner or 1 paragraph. I only do 1 paragraph when I can write no more. Please try and keep up with my reply length as I do give a lot of detail. But I do understand writer's block.

Average reply speed?
I do have school but I can reply at least 2 times in one day if not more depending on your reply speed.

I do not roleplay in groups so do not invite me to a group.
If you get bored or will be gone for a while please tell me and I will do the same.
I do not have many requirements other than those that were already spoken.

I am a human so if you want please say hi OOC and I will do the same.
Character Information
  • I have both original and fandom characters, all of which can be found on my Toyhouse! I'm willing to look at new fandoms as well. I have a list of fandoms for anyone who needs/wants it!
  • I'm also willing to roleplay with any of my dragons, fandragons + personal character dragons included! I try to keep within the character's personality, but for dragons like Godzilla and Apophis I tone them down so that they're not completely overpowered.

• Not really! I'm open to any and all ideas! I just really enjoy roleplaying so I'm pretty much willing to look at anything. I do like suspense/horror types of genres, and as such those are more my strong point, but I'm open to all genres.

Player Information

Average reply length?
  • It depends on what I'm replying to! Most of the time I try to keep it at least a paragraph (5 sentences) but I can go up to 5 paragraphs if there's a lot going on. I like to give a lot of (normally very useless) details so sometimes that makes my replies a bit too long.
Average reply speed?
  • That depends on where I am/what I'm doing. I work odd hours, so sometimes I don't get a chance to reply until the very late hours of the night. I always make sure to reply at least twice a day, but that doesn't always happen. If I'm off though, I can usually reply within a few hours of my partner's reply.

Not really requirements as they are requests, I guess?
  • Like mentioned above, I tend to add too many details- it's something I really struggle with, and I do appreciate it if my partner gently mentions I'm putting in too many details. Something like a "hey, you're getting too into the details again" is enough to let me know.
  • I'm 22, so I don't mind adult themes/topics, but if I get the impression you're under 18 / not turning 18 soon I won't discuss such things. Feel free to PM me if you'd like clarification on what I consider adult, feel free to ask.)
  • Basic grammar and spelling are wonderful! I understand not everyone speaks English / some might have trouble, but I do ask that you not use text speak for the entire roleplay.
  • I do have some characters will mental illnesses or are involved with sensitive topics; if you have any triggers, please let me know and I'll be sure to avoid using those characters! It's also nice to know what else to avoid such as words, themes, situations, etc.
  • I like to take small breaks from the internet here and there. I do it to avoid getting burnt out on things I like, so if this happens I'll be sure to drop you a PM or mention it in my reply!
  • I'm 100% down for roleplaying onsite or on Discord. Whichever is more comfortable for you!
Character Information
  • I have both original and fandom characters, all of which can be found on my Toyhouse! I'm willing to look at new fandoms as well. I have a list of fandoms for anyone who needs/wants it!
  • I'm also willing to roleplay with any of my dragons, fandragons + personal character dragons included! I try to keep within the character's personality, but for dragons like Godzilla and Apophis I tone them down so that they're not completely overpowered.

• Not really! I'm open to any and all ideas! I just really enjoy roleplaying so I'm pretty much willing to look at anything. I do like suspense/horror types of genres, and as such those are more my strong point, but I'm open to all genres.

Player Information

Average reply length?
  • It depends on what I'm replying to! Most of the time I try to keep it at least a paragraph (5 sentences) but I can go up to 5 paragraphs if there's a lot going on. I like to give a lot of (normally very useless) details so sometimes that makes my replies a bit too long.
Average reply speed?
  • That depends on where I am/what I'm doing. I work odd hours, so sometimes I don't get a chance to reply until the very late hours of the night. I always make sure to reply at least twice a day, but that doesn't always happen. If I'm off though, I can usually reply within a few hours of my partner's reply.

Not really requirements as they are requests, I guess?
  • Like mentioned above, I tend to add too many details- it's something I really struggle with, and I do appreciate it if my partner gently mentions I'm putting in too many details. Something like a "hey, you're getting too into the details again" is enough to let me know.
  • I'm 22, so I don't mind adult themes/topics, but if I get the impression you're under 18 / not turning 18 soon I won't discuss such things. Feel free to PM me if you'd like clarification on what I consider adult, feel free to ask.)
  • Basic grammar and spelling are wonderful! I understand not everyone speaks English / some might have trouble, but I do ask that you not use text speak for the entire roleplay.
  • I do have some characters will mental illnesses or are involved with sensitive topics; if you have any triggers, please let me know and I'll be sure to avoid using those characters! It's also nice to know what else to avoid such as words, themes, situations, etc.
  • I like to take small breaks from the internet here and there. I do it to avoid getting burnt out on things I like, so if this happens I'll be sure to drop you a PM or mention it in my reply!
  • I'm 100% down for roleplaying onsite or on Discord. Whichever is more comfortable for you!
54903613_BfOznXPD7fp3QHV.gif qbj5aU6.gif ?PTfL=party_xy.png
Character Information
As of now, the characters I want to use are just my FR dragons. They've all got their own personalities and quirks in mind, but I still need to take the time to actually write it out in their desc.

Nope, not really. I'm up for anything, as long as it's Flight Rising. I love me some dergs

Player Information

Average reply length?
It depends a lot on inspiration and the situation of the roleplay. I usually do one or two small paragraphs, but don't be surprised to see more!

Average reply speed?
Again, it really depends. I try to check in on FR at a regular schedule, but life does get in the way sometimes. Replies shouldn't take longer than a week unless I give a heads up, though.

Not really, though I would appreciate it if you told me if I get too far in my replies since I can get quite detailed sometimes. I don't mind script or short roleplays, but agreeing to one type so it's easier to read over in the future would be nice too. :3

I might as well add that I'm definitely fine with doing RPs in PMs, though I've never done so before so I don't know if that works well. I have seen it get brought up, though, so it doesn't hurt to add this in.
Character Information
As of now, the characters I want to use are just my FR dragons. They've all got their own personalities and quirks in mind, but I still need to take the time to actually write it out in their desc.

Nope, not really. I'm up for anything, as long as it's Flight Rising. I love me some dergs

Player Information

Average reply length?
It depends a lot on inspiration and the situation of the roleplay. I usually do one or two small paragraphs, but don't be surprised to see more!

Average reply speed?
Again, it really depends. I try to check in on FR at a regular schedule, but life does get in the way sometimes. Replies shouldn't take longer than a week unless I give a heads up, though.

Not really, though I would appreciate it if you told me if I get too far in my replies since I can get quite detailed sometimes. I don't mind script or short roleplays, but agreeing to one type so it's easier to read over in the future would be nice too. :3

I might as well add that I'm definitely fine with doing RPs in PMs, though I've never done so before so I don't know if that works well. I have seen it get brought up, though, so it doesn't hurt to add this in.
74332c694ca06bf1ae3ceeac370ec53d30d44605.png
Character Information

I only use my main original characters to total strangers as for testing! As I have trust issues, and I feel at ease when using them only. Feel free to poke me about them if you wish to know.

All of them have their own personalities and such by the way.

I also can use my Flight Rising Dragons if you desire to do lore connections, as I'm all open for that!

Let's say it's tentative. Feel free to talk to me about it, or you can try to do brainstorming together with me before we start. My clan has somewhat a good roleplay starter to do, so you can hit me up for that too.

Player Information

Average reply length?
I usually try to match up on how my partner does it...but I'm going to say sorry in advance if I ended up skipping some important details, as I prefer to have compact responds so that the plot can move quicker...that's all I request from my partner as well.

Average reply speed?
I'm usually try to reply everyday, but if that certain roleplay give me a really long literal roleplay respond, I might getting into writer's block. So as I said above, to save my own sanity...please keep the responds compact ^-^

If you are having fantasy stuffs, and has a "clear" order whose turn it is...I might consider joining your group...

And you must allow me to use my already made original characters as I personally dislike to make a new original character just for that certain roleplay group.

I have been roleplaying for long while, but I'm not so into long literal roleplays. I can do 1 liner (or as I prefer to call it as "script" roleplay). But I will see how you roleplay first. Sorry if I decline in advance after we start a little...as I will be uncomfortable if I don't find the certain roleplaying as fun.

I will inform you why I didn't reply as well. I promise I won't suddenly disappear..and I hope you will do the same.

Feel free to dm me if you interested in having me as your roleplay partner, thank you.
Character Information

I only use my main original characters to total strangers as for testing! As I have trust issues, and I feel at ease when using them only. Feel free to poke me about them if you wish to know.

All of them have their own personalities and such by the way.

I also can use my Flight Rising Dragons if you desire to do lore connections, as I'm all open for that!

Let's say it's tentative. Feel free to talk to me about it, or you can try to do brainstorming together with me before we start. My clan has somewhat a good roleplay starter to do, so you can hit me up for that too.

Player Information

Average reply length?
I usually try to match up on how my partner does it...but I'm going to say sorry in advance if I ended up skipping some important details, as I prefer to have compact responds so that the plot can move quicker...that's all I request from my partner as well.

Average reply speed?
I'm usually try to reply everyday, but if that certain roleplay give me a really long literal roleplay respond, I might getting into writer's block. So as I said above, to save my own sanity...please keep the responds compact ^-^

If you are having fantasy stuffs, and has a "clear" order whose turn it is...I might consider joining your group...

And you must allow me to use my already made original characters as I personally dislike to make a new original character just for that certain roleplay group.

I have been roleplaying for long while, but I'm not so into long literal roleplays. I can do 1 liner (or as I prefer to call it as "script" roleplay). But I will see how you roleplay first. Sorry if I decline in advance after we start a little...as I will be uncomfortable if I don't find the certain roleplaying as fun.

I will inform you why I didn't reply as well. I promise I won't suddenly disappear..and I hope you will do the same.

Feel free to dm me if you interested in having me as your roleplay partner, thank you.
sqXOa1X.gif Frionivalis | FR +14 or +15 (UTC +7) | A lore lair

Meepball Adopts Tailor Fae Subspecies
Sparkle Dreams Hatchery
My Experimental Writing, Feedbacks needed!
_____Fresh_Tailor_Fae_Signature_size.png
[b]Roleplay Form[/b]: [b]Character Information[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42101355] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/421014/42101355_350.png[/img] [/url] I wanna use my dearest Rumbrave! He's pretty dorky, and he really likes telling tales of awesome achievements! He hasn't done much, but his stories are his own making even if they are about other people. A bit of embellishment has only hurt a few people! [b]Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?[/b] Anything is good with me! Boi Rumbrave is like a Bard, so these are going to sort of be like his stories that he tells to the troops! So, entertaining, amusing, funny, dramatic, serious, whatever floats the boat! [b]Player Information[/b] [b]Average reply length?[/b] Whatevers needed! Oneliners? Sure! Paragraphs? Sure! Novella? Maybe not, but maybe so! [b]Average reply speed?[/b] Same day probably! Next day maybe! [b]Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?[/b] Nah fam, whatever I end up with will make for a good story! [b]Would you like to share any additional information?[/b] Has anyone ever thought of a full blown DND or Choose Your Own Adventure style RP? Imma sure someone has! I dont RP like I type here! I just gotta go quick here! In an RP, Id be more methodical! Feel free to DM me!
Roleplay Form:

Character Information

42101355_350.png

I wanna use my dearest Rumbrave!

He's pretty dorky, and he really likes telling tales of awesome achievements! He hasn't done much, but his stories are his own making even if they are about other people. A bit of embellishment has only hurt a few people!

Anything is good with me! Boi Rumbrave is like a Bard, so these are going to sort of be like his stories that he tells to the troops! So, entertaining, amusing, funny, dramatic, serious, whatever floats the boat!

Player Information

Average reply length?
Whatevers needed! Oneliners? Sure! Paragraphs? Sure! Novella? Maybe not, but maybe so!

Average reply speed?
Same day probably! Next day maybe!

Nah fam, whatever I end up with will make for a good story!

Has anyone ever thought of a full blown DND or Choose Your Own Adventure style RP? Imma sure someone has!
I dont RP like I type here! I just gotta go quick here! In an RP, Id be more methodical!

Feel free to DM me!
Gula.gif
Sneevee
Characters:
Rumapark
Average Reply Length:
Well, it's difficult. If you give me enough stuff to react to / or if I go for a starter, my reply can be up to 20+ paragraphs (adv lit, novel). It depends on you so to say.
Average Reply Speed:
I am currently in my studies, so there could be a slight delay for my responses. Normally, when I'm free, I can reply in an hour or two. (when I'm awake)
Requirements:
You should be at least semi-lit to make me happy. (:
Additional Info:
I'm on Discord! For contact informations just DM me!
Sneevee
Characters:
Rumapark
Average Reply Length:
Well, it's difficult. If you give me enough stuff to react to / or if I go for a starter, my reply can be up to 20+ paragraphs (adv lit, novel). It depends on you so to say.
Average Reply Speed:
I am currently in my studies, so there could be a slight delay for my responses. Normally, when I'm free, I can reply in an hour or two. (when I'm awake)
Requirements:
You should be at least semi-lit to make me happy. (:
Additional Info:
I'm on Discord! For contact informations just DM me!
Character Information
Player Information

Average reply length?

usually 4-5 but can be less/more depending on the reply.

Average reply speed?

I usually reply right away unless i'm busy.

Just be nice! I don't like people who nit-pick at me. Plus I have depression so sometimes I go mia so as long as you understand that I may be away for a little, and not nit-pick me, im good!

Discord is Pixel#0006
Character Information
Player Information

Average reply length?

usually 4-5 but can be less/more depending on the reply.

Average reply speed?

I usually reply right away unless i'm busy.

Just be nice! I don't like people who nit-pick at me. Plus I have depression so sometimes I go mia so as long as you understand that I may be away for a little, and not nit-pick me, im good!

Discord is Pixel#0006
ipd4WkU.jpg
Character Information

Mainly originals. I am good at coming up with them on the spot for RPs. However, I can play canon (though I'm not the best).

I tend to play mainly female characters. Typically I enjoy human/supernatural beings, but I am more than willing to play as any of my dragons as well. :)

Not exactly? I really enjoy working together with [a] partner(s) to figure out storylines.
Player Information

Average reply length?

Depends on writer's block, but average is 2-6 paragraphs. If I'm really into the story, or starting something new, it can be 10+.

Average reply speed?

Multiple times per day, unless I'm busy.

Semi-lit. :)
Also, just being nice in general.

I am known to go MiA for small amounts of time, but I try to notify any partners if that is about to happen. :D Looking forward to writing with you all!

I'm also on Discord; PM me if you'd like that info!
Character Information

Mainly originals. I am good at coming up with them on the spot for RPs. However, I can play canon (though I'm not the best).

I tend to play mainly female characters. Typically I enjoy human/supernatural beings, but I am more than willing to play as any of my dragons as well. :)

Not exactly? I really enjoy working together with [a] partner(s) to figure out storylines.
Player Information

Average reply length?

Depends on writer's block, but average is 2-6 paragraphs. If I'm really into the story, or starting something new, it can be 10+.

Average reply speed?

Multiple times per day, unless I'm busy.

Semi-lit. :)
Also, just being nice in general.

I am known to go MiA for small amounts of time, but I try to notify any partners if that is about to happen. :D Looking forward to writing with you all!

I'm also on Discord; PM me if you'd like that info!
Hi all! I have some extra time to spare over the next few months and want to get back into RP. Would love to try my hand at FR RP!

Character Information
I have a few characters from my lair, and most from my first tab have a few things listed in their bio. However, those things listed (other than personality traits) aren't being used at the moment and I'm open to a ton of different things.

A few characters I'd be most likely to use would be (based off the same-named dragons in my lair) Atticus and Julia, and I'm figuring out one last personality to add onto a dragon that I used to use on another website.

Not exactly! I'm open to a lot but most of my stories and stuff are based around family situations or connections. That's just what I'm used to, not what I'm only looking for. I'm not too good at battles or fighting, but I'd be willing to try!

Player Information

Average reply length would be anywhere from 2 to about 7 paragraphs. This can be adjusted if needed! I don't have a preference when RPing or mind what the others are doing.

Average reply speed would be, as of right now, two hours to a day later. Not looking for anyone to reply super fast! Sometimes the long-term RPs end up being just as fun. I'm pretty laid back when it comes to replying, I know life gets in the way sometimes! I'm less active on the weekends, also.

Wanting to do FR roleplay and looking for a smallish group to RP with!

You can PM me if you want to do a PM roleplay, or let me know if you want to start something up! I'm also on Discord (Ghostifique #8567) if someone wants to RP there (But would prefer to keep it FR oriented).

Also I really enjoy doing the Letters to Hatchlings thing, so if you want to do that through PM or forums I'd really like that! You don't have to of bought a dragon from me, or the other way around, we can just act like it!
Hi all! I have some extra time to spare over the next few months and want to get back into RP. Would love to try my hand at FR RP!

Character Information
I have a few characters from my lair, and most from my first tab have a few things listed in their bio. However, those things listed (other than personality traits) aren't being used at the moment and I'm open to a ton of different things.

A few characters I'd be most likely to use would be (based off the same-named dragons in my lair) Atticus and Julia, and I'm figuring out one last personality to add onto a dragon that I used to use on another website.

Not exactly! I'm open to a lot but most of my stories and stuff are based around family situations or connections. That's just what I'm used to, not what I'm only looking for. I'm not too good at battles or fighting, but I'd be willing to try!

Player Information

Average reply length would be anywhere from 2 to about 7 paragraphs. This can be adjusted if needed! I don't have a preference when RPing or mind what the others are doing.

Average reply speed would be, as of right now, two hours to a day later. Not looking for anyone to reply super fast! Sometimes the long-term RPs end up being just as fun. I'm pretty laid back when it comes to replying, I know life gets in the way sometimes! I'm less active on the weekends, also.

Wanting to do FR roleplay and looking for a smallish group to RP with!

You can PM me if you want to do a PM roleplay, or let me know if you want to start something up! I'm also on Discord (Ghostifique #8567) if someone wants to RP there (But would prefer to keep it FR oriented).

Also I really enjoy doing the Letters to Hatchlings thing, so if you want to do that through PM or forums I'd really like that! You don't have to of bought a dragon from me, or the other way around, we can just act like it!
lobx30c.jpg
Character Information
  1. Is your character an original character or a fandom character?
    I normally prefer to make OCs for certain roleplays, though I do have a toyhouse with some characters that I have already created.
    I may be persuaded to do fandom characters depending on how familiar I am with the material.
  2. Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
    I'm looking for more of a "dark" and "edgy" kind of thing. Where the evil wins and the good loses. I've been looking for like an other-world sort of auction deal.
    Player Information
  3. Average reply length?
    I try to match my partners' length, but on average I do around two-three paragraphs. I prefer partner's that are semi-literate to literate and cannot stand one-liners.
  4. Average reply speed?
    It can take me around 30mins-45mins to reply, sometimes longer, but I'm usually online all day long and can match my partner's reply speed.
  5. Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
    I've taken a liking to Discord roleplays, but not a requirement.
  6. Would you like to share any additional information?
    Drop me a pm! My Discord is: #5186 if you'd like to drop me an add there.
Character Information
  1. Is your character an original character or a fandom character?
    I normally prefer to make OCs for certain roleplays, though I do have a toyhouse with some characters that I have already created.
    I may be persuaded to do fandom characters depending on how familiar I am with the material.
  2. Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
    I'm looking for more of a "dark" and "edgy" kind of thing. Where the evil wins and the good loses. I've been looking for like an other-world sort of auction deal.
    Player Information
  3. Average reply length?
    I try to match my partners' length, but on average I do around two-three paragraphs. I prefer partner's that are semi-literate to literate and cannot stand one-liners.
  4. Average reply speed?
    It can take me around 30mins-45mins to reply, sometimes longer, but I'm usually online all day long and can match my partner's reply speed.
  5. Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
    I've taken a liking to Discord roleplays, but not a requirement.
  6. Would you like to share any additional information?
    Drop me a pm! My Discord is: #5186 if you'd like to drop me an add there.
Communication is key.
When you unlock to believe, can you see what I see?
Searchlights, looking for the watcher in the sky.
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 133 134