Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roleplay: Player Directory
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 133 134
Character Information
Is your character an original character or a fandom character?
Please describe.
My characters are any dragons from my lair. XP As long as they have names.

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
If yes, please describe.
I'm always up for darker themes and action.

Player Information

Average reply length?
Anywhere from a few sentences to multiple paragraphs.

Average reply speed?
Unless I'm sleeping, at least one reply every hour.

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
Nope

Would you like to share any additional information?
I'll answer any further questions to anyone who would like to rp. :D
Character Information
Please describe.
My characters are any dragons from my lair. XP As long as they have names.

If yes, please describe.
I'm always up for darker themes and action.

Player Information

Average reply length?
Anywhere from a few sentences to multiple paragraphs.

Average reply speed?
Unless I'm sleeping, at least one reply every hour.

Nope

I'll answer any further questions to anyone who would like to rp. :D
Character Information

I tend to have characters that derive from fandoms, but I like to create and RP original characters too! I'm thinking about rping with my dragons as well (all before Andersmith), but I need to sort their personalities/roles/etc. out before I really get something. However, feel free to ask me about them. also ask me about my freelancer oc. do it.

Well, I don't think I'm really looking for anything, but I like something with action, sci-fi, maybe some drama because I apparently can't get enough.

Player Information

Average reply length?
It depends on what's happening, but at least a few sentences. Sometimes I'll go super overboard with some paragraphs, but when I have writer's block it shortens a lot.

Average reply speed?
I have school on weekdays, so at least once a day then, but unless plagued with other school events, I should be pretty active on the weekends.

I would super, super prefer it if you'd try to spell/use grammar correctly (watch me mess spelling or grammar up in this). It's not a necessity, but it's cleaner and nicer, and just makes me a happy camper, haha.

Well, I guess this is going in my bio anyway, but I might as well release my name: not actually Kiki, it's Aubrey. Blep. Kiki is super great name, though, so I kinda kept it around. Regardless- there you go?
Uh. I really like RVB. Like, really. I made a whole forum post. Go check it out if you want.
Also, I can use kik to roleplay as well!

So yeah.
Character Information

I tend to have characters that derive from fandoms, but I like to create and RP original characters too! I'm thinking about rping with my dragons as well (all before Andersmith), but I need to sort their personalities/roles/etc. out before I really get something. However, feel free to ask me about them. also ask me about my freelancer oc. do it.

Well, I don't think I'm really looking for anything, but I like something with action, sci-fi, maybe some drama because I apparently can't get enough.

Player Information

Average reply length?
It depends on what's happening, but at least a few sentences. Sometimes I'll go super overboard with some paragraphs, but when I have writer's block it shortens a lot.

Average reply speed?
I have school on weekdays, so at least once a day then, but unless plagued with other school events, I should be pretty active on the weekends.

I would super, super prefer it if you'd try to spell/use grammar correctly (watch me mess spelling or grammar up in this). It's not a necessity, but it's cleaner and nicer, and just makes me a happy camper, haha.

Well, I guess this is going in my bio anyway, but I might as well release my name: not actually Kiki, it's Aubrey. Blep. Kiki is super great name, though, so I kinda kept it around. Regardless- there you go?
Uh. I really like RVB. Like, really. I made a whole forum post. Go check it out if you want.
Also, I can use kik to roleplay as well!

So yeah.
original character or a fandom character?
i can roleplay any dragon from the first page of my lair (except any auction dragons). most of them don't have bios, but i've characters thought up for the majority of them and will be updating them over time.

i do have a few non-fr ocs too, and can make a character just for the purpose of a roleplay.

for fandoms, i'm up for a jojo's bizarre adventure based roleplay, preferably with canon characters.

currently seeking
i like action-driven stories, especially when characters embark on a quest together. i like various genres though, including dystopia/horror, slice of life and modern fantasy.

average reply length?
i prefer one paragraph at a minimum, and tend to write 1-4 myself depending on the needs of a particular scene.

average reply speed?
fast; i'm online often and it's unlikely replies will take more than a day.

any requirements for future roleplayers?
i'm an adult so i'd like to roleplay with people aged 18+. also, this isn't so much of a requirement, but i really like engaging with people who are passionate about developing their characters as well as hearing about other people's characters. just like... oc passion, you feel?

would you like to share any additional information?
i can use other means of communication than fr, such as discord, telegram or line! i'd prefer not to use skype though.
original character or a fandom character?
i can roleplay any dragon from the first page of my lair (except any auction dragons). most of them don't have bios, but i've characters thought up for the majority of them and will be updating them over time.

i do have a few non-fr ocs too, and can make a character just for the purpose of a roleplay.

for fandoms, i'm up for a jojo's bizarre adventure based roleplay, preferably with canon characters.

currently seeking
i like action-driven stories, especially when characters embark on a quest together. i like various genres though, including dystopia/horror, slice of life and modern fantasy.

average reply length?
i prefer one paragraph at a minimum, and tend to write 1-4 myself depending on the needs of a particular scene.

average reply speed?
fast; i'm online often and it's unlikely replies will take more than a day.

any requirements for future roleplayers?
i'm an adult so i'd like to roleplay with people aged 18+. also, this isn't so much of a requirement, but i really like engaging with people who are passionate about developing their characters as well as hearing about other people's characters. just like... oc passion, you feel?

would you like to share any additional information?
i can use other means of communication than fr, such as discord, telegram or line! i'd prefer not to use skype though.
The Fortress of Ice - Rollocke

tumblr_inline_nzqu0njNXM1tgh8q0_400.png

dottore... DOTTORE!!!
Hello! I've been away for a while now so I wanted to kick start my return with some new roleplays.

Character information:

My characters are all OC's either on their own or based off the dragons in my lair, either the dragons themselves or humanised forms depending on the plot line for the roleplay.

Currently seeking
Anything! Something exciting or something romantic. I've had a plot line about dragon riders, people finding dragons even though they should be all dead and raising them. Stuff along those lines.
Or building up the lore for my clan once again as being away for a time means I'm looking for a fresh start.

Length
I personally can write a fair few paragraphs if the topic is interesting, 1-4 are normally my replies.

Speed
I work a fair amount but I'm online at least once a day and some days I'll be online most of the evening so I'm around a fair amount.

Any Requirements for future Roleplayers
I prefer to roleplay with people 18+ being an adult myself. And please do not get angry with me if I haven't had a chance to reply in a few hours, as sometimes life has to get in the way

Additional infomation?

I enjoy roleplaying on the forums but also enjoy skype or telegram as another way of contact
Hello! I've been away for a while now so I wanted to kick start my return with some new roleplays.

Character information:

My characters are all OC's either on their own or based off the dragons in my lair, either the dragons themselves or humanised forms depending on the plot line for the roleplay.

Currently seeking
Anything! Something exciting or something romantic. I've had a plot line about dragon riders, people finding dragons even though they should be all dead and raising them. Stuff along those lines.
Or building up the lore for my clan once again as being away for a time means I'm looking for a fresh start.

Length
I personally can write a fair few paragraphs if the topic is interesting, 1-4 are normally my replies.

Speed
I work a fair amount but I'm online at least once a day and some days I'll be online most of the evening so I'm around a fair amount.

Any Requirements for future Roleplayers
I prefer to roleplay with people 18+ being an adult myself. And please do not get angry with me if I haven't had a chance to reply in a few hours, as sometimes life has to get in the way

Additional infomation?

I enjoy roleplaying on the forums but also enjoy skype or telegram as another way of contact
Eevee.gif
Currently Seeking: Pretty much anything! I'm a little picky with my rp, but that's only because I only rp things I enjoy. I have a few plotlines for a FR rp in mind.

Characters: I have a wealth of OC's from many different fandoms to use. Lore for my lair is a bonus if we could fit it in!

Length: If it's a 1-1 thing, I'll probably only post a medium length paragraph or two to encourage interaction and make it flow a little better. Group stuff could get a set of longer paragraphs.

Speed: I check FR a lot throughout the day, so I'd be able to check it fairly quickly. My time is FR +0.

Requirements: Nothing too strict! Just someone willing to bend the lore just a little in certain cases.

Additional: I can use forums, but Skype or email works too! Send me a PM if you're interested!
Currently Seeking: Pretty much anything! I'm a little picky with my rp, but that's only because I only rp things I enjoy. I have a few plotlines for a FR rp in mind.

Characters: I have a wealth of OC's from many different fandoms to use. Lore for my lair is a bonus if we could fit it in!

Length: If it's a 1-1 thing, I'll probably only post a medium length paragraph or two to encourage interaction and make it flow a little better. Group stuff could get a set of longer paragraphs.

Speed: I check FR a lot throughout the day, so I'd be able to check it fairly quickly. My time is FR +0.

Requirements: Nothing too strict! Just someone willing to bend the lore just a little in certain cases.

Additional: I can use forums, but Skype or email works too! Send me a PM if you're interested!
Character Information.

I roleplay OC's exclusively. I have a wide variety of established OCs, and can usually come up with something good on the fly. All of my characters are either human, or humanoid, e.g. vampires, demi-gods, animal-human hybrids ( which are not anthos / furries. Think more along the lines of nekos, as cringe as it is to say that word lmao ), spirits / ghosts, demons... you get the drill. I like them to be generally very human shaped. Most of my muses are male, as I am, and fall somewhere are the lgbt+ spectrum, as I do.

Nothing specific, currently. I'm just as fond of dark threads with dreary atmospheres as I am gentle, smile-inducing fluff. I love romance the the various dynamics of it. I probably already ship our character lmao.

Player Information.

Average reply length?
my minimum is 2 paragraphs, my maximum is... well, non-existent. I write as much as I need to in order to get my character's point across, and never anything less than that. That being said, I'll try my best to match length.

Average reply speed?
It depends, honestly. I try to shoot for twice or even three times a day. I will try my best to reply at least once a day, although it may take longer due to my schedule / if I have writers block. I'll keep you unpdated if I can't reply for any reason, though!

Must be lgbt+ positive. Must be 16+. I have never done group RPs before, as I greatly prefer 1x1, so if joining a group it must have no more than 4 members. Decent grammar / spelling is required. Lapslock ( writing in all lower case ) is fine by me.

Basic info: Joji. He / him. 20. ~7 years of RP experieince. I expect that if we roleplay, we will be friends. It doesn't make sense to me, otherwise.

PM me if interested! I'd love to plot something out.
Character Information.

I roleplay OC's exclusively. I have a wide variety of established OCs, and can usually come up with something good on the fly. All of my characters are either human, or humanoid, e.g. vampires, demi-gods, animal-human hybrids ( which are not anthos / furries. Think more along the lines of nekos, as cringe as it is to say that word lmao ), spirits / ghosts, demons... you get the drill. I like them to be generally very human shaped. Most of my muses are male, as I am, and fall somewhere are the lgbt+ spectrum, as I do.

Nothing specific, currently. I'm just as fond of dark threads with dreary atmospheres as I am gentle, smile-inducing fluff. I love romance the the various dynamics of it. I probably already ship our character lmao.

Player Information.

Average reply length?
my minimum is 2 paragraphs, my maximum is... well, non-existent. I write as much as I need to in order to get my character's point across, and never anything less than that. That being said, I'll try my best to match length.

Average reply speed?
It depends, honestly. I try to shoot for twice or even three times a day. I will try my best to reply at least once a day, although it may take longer due to my schedule / if I have writers block. I'll keep you unpdated if I can't reply for any reason, though!

Must be lgbt+ positive. Must be 16+. I have never done group RPs before, as I greatly prefer 1x1, so if joining a group it must have no more than 4 members. Decent grammar / spelling is required. Lapslock ( writing in all lower case ) is fine by me.

Basic info: Joji. He / him. 20. ~7 years of RP experieince. I expect that if we roleplay, we will be friends. It doesn't make sense to me, otherwise.

PM me if interested! I'd love to plot something out.
test.png
What is the purpose of a roleplay?
@Aequorin
What is the purpose of a roleplay?
@Aequorin
With all Regards Kronus!
make_mother_proud_by_duinimrais-d85f1js.gif
Character Information
Please describe
for the time being i really want to roleplay with my FR dragons. although i don't have the final bios & all the lore i'd like to write down yet, i have a basic feel of everyone's personalities, lair layout, basic backstory and lore, etc. i feel like roleplaying would help me flesh out everyone's characters more!

If yes, please describe
i'm not looking for anything too specific, but i can be picky at times. so far i've been interested in action, mystery, and generally darker themes.

Player Information
Average reply length?
it depends on my partner's reply length and how interested/invested i am in the story. i will try my best to match my partner's reply length if i can, but sometimes i'll just be feeling writer's block and churn out maybe a paragraph at best.

Average reply speed?
i may not reply often on weekdays (specifically in the afternoon because of school) but i check FR multiple times in the late afternoon and on weekends, so i'll reply whenever i can.

not that i can think of! however, i would prefer to roleplay through PM or the forums here.

i'm 3 hours ahead of FR, if anyone is curious. also, if my lack of capital letters is a concern to you, don't worry! i'm more formal while roleplaying, haha.
Character Information
Please describe
for the time being i really want to roleplay with my FR dragons. although i don't have the final bios & all the lore i'd like to write down yet, i have a basic feel of everyone's personalities, lair layout, basic backstory and lore, etc. i feel like roleplaying would help me flesh out everyone's characters more!

If yes, please describe
i'm not looking for anything too specific, but i can be picky at times. so far i've been interested in action, mystery, and generally darker themes.

Player Information
Average reply length?
it depends on my partner's reply length and how interested/invested i am in the story. i will try my best to match my partner's reply length if i can, but sometimes i'll just be feeling writer's block and churn out maybe a paragraph at best.

Average reply speed?
i may not reply often on weekdays (specifically in the afternoon because of school) but i check FR multiple times in the late afternoon and on weekends, so i'll reply whenever i can.

not that i can think of! however, i would prefer to roleplay through PM or the forums here.

i'm 3 hours ahead of FR, if anyone is curious. also, if my lack of capital letters is a concern to you, don't worry! i'm more formal while roleplaying, haha.
Wow, hello. Boy is it nice to hear from you again. Thanks for the guidance.
@Aequorin
Wow, hello. Boy is it nice to hear from you again. Thanks for the guidance.
@Aequorin
With all Regards Kronus!
make_mother_proud_by_duinimrais-d85f1js.gif
Roleplay Form

Character Information
Though I do have a few OCs, I will most likely only be roleplaying with my dragons here. Because I'm lazy and I still haven't uploaded my OCs onto DeviantArt.
However, I may roleplay as characters from games like Undertale, FNaF and Don't Starve if the time comes.

Nothing specific, though I much prefer storylines with a lot of mystery and dark turns.

Player Information

Average reply length?
If I'm describing something, usually one or two detailed paragraphs. When my character is just speaking, usually one or two lines. How much is a line? I don't know, twenty to forty words, I think.

Average reply speed?
If I'm online, not very long. I'm eight hours ahead of FR time.

I much prefer roleplaying with only one or two other people as I have previous experience in roleplays with large groups and they were very busy. I also much prefer decent grammar that shows emotion.

I do get bored with roleplays where nothing mysterious is happening, and I have year-old FNaF crossover roleplays here as an example of my skills and preferences.
I prefer it when I'm the host, or have more control over the roleplay's story. This is what I'm used to and this is what I prefer.

I'll probably edit this at some point.
Roleplay Form

Character Information
Though I do have a few OCs, I will most likely only be roleplaying with my dragons here. Because I'm lazy and I still haven't uploaded my OCs onto DeviantArt.
However, I may roleplay as characters from games like Undertale, FNaF and Don't Starve if the time comes.

Nothing specific, though I much prefer storylines with a lot of mystery and dark turns.

Player Information

Average reply length?
If I'm describing something, usually one or two detailed paragraphs. When my character is just speaking, usually one or two lines. How much is a line? I don't know, twenty to forty words, I think.

Average reply speed?
If I'm online, not very long. I'm eight hours ahead of FR time.

I much prefer roleplaying with only one or two other people as I have previous experience in roleplays with large groups and they were very busy. I also much prefer decent grammar that shows emotion.

I do get bored with roleplays where nothing mysterious is happening, and I have year-old FNaF crossover roleplays here as an example of my skills and preferences.
I prefer it when I'm the host, or have more control over the roleplay's story. This is what I'm used to and this is what I prefer.

I'll probably edit this at some point.
pansexual_zpstmga7pty.pngThey/Them, FR+7
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 133 134