Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Castle Filled With Knives (Closed RP!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
Looking around I saw 2 other girls one with a dagger and one with a sword. My face turned into a worried expression. Were they about to fight?! I didn't know what was going on. Why do they have weapons?! Not knowing what I was doing I disappeared behind the trees completely ignoring the girl I just said hi too. I ran behind the girl with the dagger and snatched it out of her hand and climbed up the closest tree leaving a shocked expression on her face.

@bleeze @MythicMonster @shoujogirl918 @Aeolix
Looking around I saw 2 other girls one with a dagger and one with a sword. My face turned into a worried expression. Were they about to fight?! I didn't know what was going on. Why do they have weapons?! Not knowing what I was doing I disappeared behind the trees completely ignoring the girl I just said hi too. I ran behind the girl with the dagger and snatched it out of her hand and climbed up the closest tree leaving a shocked expression on her face.

@bleeze @MythicMonster @shoujogirl918 @Aeolix
As i hold aside the bush, i give each girl a small pat, feeling as if i was responsible, seeming to be the eldest. "er, you," i say at the other girl, who i had yet to interact with, "come along, or be quite, this is deathly important." i say, keeping my voice as soft as i could.
@bleeze @aeolix @shoujogirl918 @starfall379
As i hold aside the bush, i give each girl a small pat, feeling as if i was responsible, seeming to be the eldest. "er, you," i say at the other girl, who i had yet to interact with, "come along, or be quite, this is deathly important." i say, keeping my voice as soft as i could.
@bleeze @aeolix @shoujogirl918 @starfall379
The girl who was called "Vale" called me a little girl! Hmph. I was fine in these woods I always came here and she cant tell me what to do. I glared at her and plopped my butt on the tree branch below me. Muttering "I'm 12" under my breath.
@bleeze @Aeolix @MythicMonster @shoujogirl918
The girl who was called "Vale" called me a little girl! Hmph. I was fine in these woods I always came here and she cant tell me what to do. I glared at her and plopped my butt on the tree branch below me. Muttering "I'm 12" under my breath.
@bleeze @Aeolix @MythicMonster @shoujogirl918
By the stars it was hard not to burst out laughing at the whole ordeal, mainly with the two new girls. i would, of course, scilence them without a second thought if i had to, or if my new 'boss' told me to do so. the gaurds were chasing us now, and gaining ground. i thrust my way to the front of the group, and start slipping through the undergrowth. "keep up, and yell if you need help." i tell them as i pass.
@bleeze @starfall379 @shoujogirl918 @aeolix
By the stars it was hard not to burst out laughing at the whole ordeal, mainly with the two new girls. i would, of course, scilence them without a second thought if i had to, or if my new 'boss' told me to do so. the gaurds were chasing us now, and gaining ground. i thrust my way to the front of the group, and start slipping through the undergrowth. "keep up, and yell if you need help." i tell them as i pass.
@bleeze @starfall379 @shoujogirl918 @aeolix
I sneered at the girl who just insulted me, "I'm not a play-prettie princess, and I could prove it if you want." I turned around and showed her one of my most complicated tricks, this was both for fighting and for a quick get away. I ran up the side of a tree, and flipped off the back, I landed perfectly on both feet my sword extended. I swiped it across a tree, the tree almost instantiously was engraved with my initials, now that's how it's done. I shot the girl a smile.
"I know my fighting skills too, girlie," I smiled, apart from being under the threat of dying this was kind of fun.

I turned to the girl in the tree, "Don't feel bad, your only two years younger than me." I smiled at her. "But I'm only here because it's my life in danger, so unless you want the chance at dying, it would be safer to go home." That way it was still an option for her, but I hoped she would make the right decision.

@starfall379 @bleeze @MythicMonster @shoujogirl918
I sneered at the girl who just insulted me, "I'm not a play-prettie princess, and I could prove it if you want." I turned around and showed her one of my most complicated tricks, this was both for fighting and for a quick get away. I ran up the side of a tree, and flipped off the back, I landed perfectly on both feet my sword extended. I swiped it across a tree, the tree almost instantiously was engraved with my initials, now that's how it's done. I shot the girl a smile.
"I know my fighting skills too, girlie," I smiled, apart from being under the threat of dying this was kind of fun.

I turned to the girl in the tree, "Don't feel bad, your only two years younger than me." I smiled at her. "But I'm only here because it's my life in danger, so unless you want the chance at dying, it would be safer to go home." That way it was still an option for her, but I hoped she would make the right decision.

@starfall379 @bleeze @MythicMonster @shoujogirl918
EvpE4kZ.png
I watched as all the others went one way so I followed curious about what was going on. I scrambled down from the tree hurriedly. Running their way I felt the leaves and twigs crunch under my feet. The boy who seemed like the leader laughed and I immediately had a good feeling about him. Oh and that girl who was only 2 years older than me, I wasn't going home.
@shoujogirl918 @Aeolix @MythicMonster @bleeze
I watched as all the others went one way so I followed curious about what was going on. I scrambled down from the tree hurriedly. Running their way I felt the leaves and twigs crunch under my feet. The boy who seemed like the leader laughed and I immediately had a good feeling about him. Oh and that girl who was only 2 years older than me, I wasn't going home.
@shoujogirl918 @Aeolix @MythicMonster @bleeze
i smiled breifly. the girl had skills, and knew just how to shut others up. i shake my cluster of thoughts away, it was time to get going. i clear my throat. "the princess is right, i'm afraid. come or go, but if you leave, dont mention us. just forget you were ever here to begin with." i tell her, trying to get the others into motion.
@starfall379 @aeolix @shoujogirl918 @bleeze
i smiled breifly. the girl had skills, and knew just how to shut others up. i shake my cluster of thoughts away, it was time to get going. i clear my throat. "the princess is right, i'm afraid. come or go, but if you leave, dont mention us. just forget you were ever here to begin with." i tell her, trying to get the others into motion.
@starfall379 @aeolix @shoujogirl918 @bleeze
I followed behind Altrum ,since he seemed to know the way better than I could. I knew directions , but I never had been down this path. So I continued following him, I decided its best not to speak to anyone at the moment especially when there is royalty in our hands.

@Aeolix @MythicMonster @bleeze @starfall379
I followed behind Altrum ,since he seemed to know the way better than I could. I knew directions , but I never had been down this path. So I continued following him, I decided its best not to speak to anyone at the moment especially when there is royalty in our hands.

@Aeolix @MythicMonster @bleeze @starfall379
akir.png
"I'm not going home! Shiesh! Just cause your older doesn't mean you can leave me out!" I was suddenly angry they thought I was going home after I saw what just happened. They are so wrong.
@Aeolix @MythicMonster @shoujogirl918 @bleeze
"I'm not going home! Shiesh! Just cause your older doesn't mean you can leave me out!" I was suddenly angry they thought I was going home after I saw what just happened. They are so wrong.
@Aeolix @MythicMonster @shoujogirl918 @bleeze
"Ok new rule, no one can call me princess! My name is Harmony, it's nice to meet yo-" I couldn't finish mostly because if your talking while running through a forest your bound to get a leaf in your mouth.
"Ok and as for you Millie, can you go in front of me? I want to make sure I know where you are, so just in case anything happens you'll have a better chance at escaping. Though I've been wrong about people's fighting skills before," I smiled towards Vale, she wasn't my favorite person, but I still was wrong about her, just like she had been wrong about me.

I could here the guards yelling my name but I pretended I couldn't and just kept running like it was for my life, oh right it was.

@MythicMonster @shoujogirl918 @bleeze @starfall379
"Ok new rule, no one can call me princess! My name is Harmony, it's nice to meet yo-" I couldn't finish mostly because if your talking while running through a forest your bound to get a leaf in your mouth.
"Ok and as for you Millie, can you go in front of me? I want to make sure I know where you are, so just in case anything happens you'll have a better chance at escaping. Though I've been wrong about people's fighting skills before," I smiled towards Vale, she wasn't my favorite person, but I still was wrong about her, just like she had been wrong about me.

I could here the guards yelling my name but I pretended I couldn't and just kept running like it was for my life, oh right it was.

@MythicMonster @shoujogirl918 @bleeze @starfall379
EvpE4kZ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19