Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Castle Filled With Knives (Closed RP!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@bleeze @starfall379 @Aeolix @shoujogirl918

I blink in utter shock. Of course who was i to argue with royalty..? I give her a swift bow, before clipping it onto my belt. i shove another sword into the bag, just in case, and move onto the bows and arrows. i grab the nicest bow i see, and just start shoving all types of arrows into my bag. As a second thought, i grab a stone that was used to sharpen the swords, ropes of diffrent thickness, and some throwing knives and daggers.
the two of the four walls were bare, and three bags had been filled. "time to go, i think. whenever you two are ready." i say, gesturing twoards the door.
@bleeze @starfall379 @Aeolix @shoujogirl918

I blink in utter shock. Of course who was i to argue with royalty..? I give her a swift bow, before clipping it onto my belt. i shove another sword into the bag, just in case, and move onto the bows and arrows. i grab the nicest bow i see, and just start shoving all types of arrows into my bag. As a second thought, i grab a stone that was used to sharpen the swords, ropes of diffrent thickness, and some throwing knives and daggers.
the two of the four walls were bare, and three bags had been filled. "time to go, i think. whenever you two are ready." i say, gesturing twoards the door.
I looked around wondering what would be best for me to use, so many options so little time, I never really like swords, bows were only used during hunting season. I walked over to the throwing knives, I loved things that I could throw. I picked up a few, and a couple throwing stars. I put it them in my belt loop for a quick way of getting them .
"I'm ready whenever you guys are." I spoke. My voice seemed quieter than it usually was, was I afraid or just nervous?

@Aeolis @MysticMonster @bleeze @starfall379
I looked around wondering what would be best for me to use, so many options so little time, I never really like swords, bows were only used during hunting season. I walked over to the throwing knives, I loved things that I could throw. I picked up a few, and a couple throwing stars. I put it them in my belt loop for a quick way of getting them .
"I'm ready whenever you guys are." I spoke. My voice seemed quieter than it usually was, was I afraid or just nervous?

@Aeolis @MysticMonster @bleeze @starfall379
akir.png
I was still carving my initials out on the sword that was...mine.
"Huh?" I looked up, I saw him gesture to the door, and I realized that we still needed to get out of here, "Right, let's go" I flipped the sword around in my hand and clipped it on my belt quickly before dashing out the door.
"Were to now? I know it may sound weird but I've never been outside the castle..." I was embarrassed but we had more important things to think about at the moment.
My eyes are flicking back and forth anxiously and I look down, my hand is still tracing my initials on the sword. I grab my wrist and it stops. Why the sword so important? I've seen other swords before, this one is no different.
I looked up and faced a girl with a staff, "Hey! Back up!" I yelled at her, "Please just move I have to get out of here!" My voice was filling with distress. The girl picked up a dagger, "Put that down!" I shouted.

@bleeze @MythicMonster @starfall379 @shoujogirl918
I was still carving my initials out on the sword that was...mine.
"Huh?" I looked up, I saw him gesture to the door, and I realized that we still needed to get out of here, "Right, let's go" I flipped the sword around in my hand and clipped it on my belt quickly before dashing out the door.
"Were to now? I know it may sound weird but I've never been outside the castle..." I was embarrassed but we had more important things to think about at the moment.
My eyes are flicking back and forth anxiously and I look down, my hand is still tracing my initials on the sword. I grab my wrist and it stops. Why the sword so important? I've seen other swords before, this one is no different.
I looked up and faced a girl with a staff, "Hey! Back up!" I yelled at her, "Please just move I have to get out of here!" My voice was filling with distress. The girl picked up a dagger, "Put that down!" I shouted.

@bleeze @MythicMonster @starfall379 @shoujogirl918
EvpE4kZ.png
(( it's MYTHICmonster, and i havnt been getting the ping, so i've had to manual-y))
i crack open the door, upon seeing that they were ready. no one yet. i lead them to a side exit, and leave, waiting for them to follow behind. and then... another distraction.
we had run into another girl, who was threatning me. "that depends, but were moving one way or another. Let us pass, it's urgent." i say, speaking quickly, glancing behind me. i could hear the soldiors coming, so there wasn't much time. i growl, this was taking far to long.

@bleeze @aeolex @starfall379 @shoujogirl918
(( it's MYTHICmonster, and i havnt been getting the ping, so i've had to manual-y))
i crack open the door, upon seeing that they were ready. no one yet. i lead them to a side exit, and leave, waiting for them to follow behind. and then... another distraction.
we had run into another girl, who was threatning me. "that depends, but were moving one way or another. Let us pass, it's urgent." i say, speaking quickly, glancing behind me. i could hear the soldiors coming, so there wasn't much time. i growl, this was taking far to long.

@bleeze @aeolex @starfall379 @shoujogirl918
Wandering around in the woods I heard noise coming from something in front of me. I looked around not seeing anyone. I walked forwards to investigate when I saw 3 girls and a boy all running in the different directions. "Hey!" I shouted "What are you doing?!"
My face went white when I realized one of those girls was royalty.
~first RP how was it~
@shoujogirl918 @bleeze @MythicMonster @Aeolix
Wandering around in the woods I heard noise coming from something in front of me. I looked around not seeing anyone. I walked forwards to investigate when I saw 3 girls and a boy all running in the different directions. "Hey!" I shouted "What are you doing?!"
My face went white when I realized one of those girls was royalty.
~first RP how was it~
@shoujogirl918 @bleeze @MythicMonster @Aeolix
I looked at the other girl , I had seen her in the village before, but I didn't say a word . It wasn't that I didn't know her name it was the fact that she didn't know me. I stood there , waiting to see what would happen next because right now I had way too much free time on my hands.

@MythicMonster @Aeolix @bleeze @starfall379

((sorry I even had @MythicMonster in my notes and still spelt it wrong.))
I looked at the other girl , I had seen her in the village before, but I didn't say a word . It wasn't that I didn't know her name it was the fact that she didn't know me. I stood there , waiting to see what would happen next because right now I had way too much free time on my hands.

@MythicMonster @Aeolix @bleeze @starfall379

((sorry I even had @MythicMonster in my notes and still spelt it wrong.))
akir.png
"oh for the love of..." I snarl, before deciding to get out of here before anything worse happens. "follow me, no questions." i snap, before veering off into the forest. I push branches and bushes aside, attempting to herd the girls into a new path. i breifly rub my temples, sighing. the gods must really hate me, huh?
@starfall379 @bleeze @aeolix @shoujogirl918

((hehe, no worries, i just dont want to miss anything! ah, and sorry for spelling, my computer isn't autocorrecting. and quite good, for a first time!))
"oh for the love of..." I snarl, before deciding to get out of here before anything worse happens. "follow me, no questions." i snap, before veering off into the forest. I push branches and bushes aside, attempting to herd the girls into a new path. i breifly rub my temples, sighing. the gods must really hate me, huh?
@starfall379 @bleeze @aeolix @shoujogirl918

((hehe, no worries, i just dont want to miss anything! ah, and sorry for spelling, my computer isn't autocorrecting. and quite good, for a first time!))
One of the girls stopped and stared back at me. I had seen her in the village a few times but I had no idea who she was. Though I felt like I should know her. I walked up to her and said "Hi!" putting a big grin on my face. "I'm Millie"

@MythicMonster @Aeolix @bleeze @shoujogirl918
One of the girls stopped and stared back at me. I had seen her in the village a few times but I had no idea who she was. Though I felt like I should know her. I walked up to her and said "Hi!" putting a big grin on my face. "I'm Millie"

@MythicMonster @Aeolix @bleeze @shoujogirl918
"Get out of my way, or I will make you," I threatened, I wouldn't actually hurt her but she didn't know that. I grasped my sword and brought it up in front of me.
"I need to get through, you can follow if you want, so friend or foe is up to you. But for the record threatining a princess isn't exactly a good way to start a friendship." I wasn't trying to be a brat, but if it appeared I had an attitude maybe it would be more believable that I would threaten someone with a sword.
I looked at the girls dagger, I was a little nervous but not enough to back down. My weapons tutor had always told me, 'Don't ever let me hear you start a fight, but never let me hear you back down either.' He was right as always so I held my ground. The soldiers were coming closer I could hear there footsteps. If this girl didn't move soon I was going to die.
Altrum, got past her and I followed, he led us onto a narrow path, I was extremely nervous, but I was going to live.

There was another girl, farther into the woods yelling hi to us, this was really not the time for introductions, well at least not for me.

@bleeze @MythicMonster @shoujogirl918 @starfall379
"Get out of my way, or I will make you," I threatened, I wouldn't actually hurt her but she didn't know that. I grasped my sword and brought it up in front of me.
"I need to get through, you can follow if you want, so friend or foe is up to you. But for the record threatining a princess isn't exactly a good way to start a friendship." I wasn't trying to be a brat, but if it appeared I had an attitude maybe it would be more believable that I would threaten someone with a sword.
I looked at the girls dagger, I was a little nervous but not enough to back down. My weapons tutor had always told me, 'Don't ever let me hear you start a fight, but never let me hear you back down either.' He was right as always so I held my ground. The soldiers were coming closer I could hear there footsteps. If this girl didn't move soon I was going to die.
Altrum, got past her and I followed, he led us onto a narrow path, I was extremely nervous, but I was going to live.

There was another girl, farther into the woods yelling hi to us, this was really not the time for introductions, well at least not for me.

@bleeze @MythicMonster @shoujogirl918 @starfall379
EvpE4kZ.png
I followed right behind , a lot of things running threw my mind at once, but once we stopped again and I saw the other girl. It seemed like this girl knew of me, I wasn't about to give away my name, mostly because we didn't have time so I just avoided looking at her ((Millie)) .

@bleeze @MythicMonster @Aeolix @starfall379
I followed right behind , a lot of things running threw my mind at once, but once we stopped again and I saw the other girl. It seemed like this girl knew of me, I wasn't about to give away my name, mostly because we didn't have time so I just avoided looking at her ((Millie)) .

@bleeze @MythicMonster @Aeolix @starfall379
akir.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19