Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Castle Filled With Knives (Closed RP!)
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Alt was able to stop the chase but we still needed to get further away from them in order to be safe. Altrum seemed super tense but he wasn't the only one, I was stressed out majorly. They're were people trying to kill us, or drag me back to the castle where I would most likely be killed within a day. Someone had a nosebleed, and someone was sobbing while I was about to pass out from exhaustion, I had never in my whole life had so much fear or so much to do in my life. My eyes were half closed but I forced them open.
I can NOT fall asleep now! I yelled inside my head.
I looked ahead of me and realized that Alt didn't seem to like this area, but I couldn't go any further. Yes, I realized that I might be in danger if we stop here and rest but how safe is it to sleep on a moving horse?
"Alt, I can't go much further," I said in a sleepy voice. I looked up at him with longing eyes, we all needed to rest, how could he be still almost wide awake while all of us were falling asleep? The thought puzzled me but I yawned and my eyes started to droop.

@MythicMonster @bleeze @starfall379 @Hirvio @shoujogirl918 @indigopi

Alt was able to stop the chase but we still needed to get further away from them in order to be safe. Altrum seemed super tense but he wasn't the only one, I was stressed out majorly. They're were people trying to kill us, or drag me back to the castle where I would most likely be killed within a day. Someone had a nosebleed, and someone was sobbing while I was about to pass out from exhaustion, I had never in my whole life had so much fear or so much to do in my life. My eyes were half closed but I forced them open.
I can NOT fall asleep now! I yelled inside my head.
I looked ahead of me and realized that Alt didn't seem to like this area, but I couldn't go any further. Yes, I realized that I might be in danger if we stop here and rest but how safe is it to sleep on a moving horse?
"Alt, I can't go much further," I said in a sleepy voice. I looked up at him with longing eyes, we all needed to rest, how could he be still almost wide awake while all of us were falling asleep? The thought puzzled me but I yawned and my eyes started to droop.

@MythicMonster @bleeze @starfall379 @Hirvio @shoujogirl918 @indigopi

EvpE4kZ.png
Pings-
@HeavensWish
@bleeze
@MythicMonster
@starfall379
@shoujogirl918
@IndigoPi
((Guess I'll pick it up as well))
I heard Harmony's voice, and looked towards Altrum. Everyone really did need a rest, the horses were probably exhausted as well. They were the ones carrying us, and we were just sleepy from sitting on a horse and running. I shook my head at my ignorance, it was nearly midnight of course people would be tired.

I looked at Harmony, her eyes filled with exhaustion and pleas. I looked back at him as well, "We should really get some rest. Even if it isn't safe here, we'll find somewhere safe. What isn't safe is running out all of these poor horses energy, these guys could fall over any minute now."

What I said was true. I could hear the hard breathing of the horses, their gallop had been slowed to a quick canter. It wasn't healthy for us or the horses. I silently promised to not fall asleep unless absolute necessary. In that case, I don't think I'd be awake at all. 'I promise not to fall asleep until Alt says we can... or until anyone else is able to.' I said keeping my eyes focused ahead.
Pings-
@HeavensWish
@bleeze
@MythicMonster
@starfall379
@shoujogirl918
@IndigoPi
((Guess I'll pick it up as well))
I heard Harmony's voice, and looked towards Altrum. Everyone really did need a rest, the horses were probably exhausted as well. They were the ones carrying us, and we were just sleepy from sitting on a horse and running. I shook my head at my ignorance, it was nearly midnight of course people would be tired.

I looked at Harmony, her eyes filled with exhaustion and pleas. I looked back at him as well, "We should really get some rest. Even if it isn't safe here, we'll find somewhere safe. What isn't safe is running out all of these poor horses energy, these guys could fall over any minute now."

What I said was true. I could hear the hard breathing of the horses, their gallop had been slowed to a quick canter. It wasn't healthy for us or the horses. I silently promised to not fall asleep unless absolute necessary. In that case, I don't think I'd be awake at all. 'I promise not to fall asleep until Alt says we can... or until anyone else is able to.' I said keeping my eyes focused ahead.
♥ indie - they/xir - 8teen ♥
k6vnXSz.gif
((Sorry I haven't been posting for a while I've been really busy lately! :/ ))

Everyone was in a horrible state right now. We were all tired, someone even had a nosebleed. I was so thankful when Harmony told Altrum how tired she was. Then Shea also commented about how we were tired and how we should stop. Finally someone had pointed out the obvious. Sheepishly looking over at Altrum I nodded. Then I thought about how far we had gone. We have probably traveled for a good 20 miles and more with all the running and the horses. And since we were near my village when I started to travel with them, there has to be a village somewhere around here!
"Guys! I was just thinking and we should be near a village or at least a house or something. I mean we need somewhere to stay over night and I don't know about you but I am pretty hungry and I bet the horses are too. The only thing I am not so sure about is whether we would draw up too much attention or something like that, so that might be a problem...." I shut my mouth after I realized that I was rambling on. Then I waited for an answer.

@MythicMonster @bleeze @IndigoPi @shoujogirl918 @HeavensWish @Hirvio
((Sorry I haven't been posting for a while I've been really busy lately! :/ ))

Everyone was in a horrible state right now. We were all tired, someone even had a nosebleed. I was so thankful when Harmony told Altrum how tired she was. Then Shea also commented about how we were tired and how we should stop. Finally someone had pointed out the obvious. Sheepishly looking over at Altrum I nodded. Then I thought about how far we had gone. We have probably traveled for a good 20 miles and more with all the running and the horses. And since we were near my village when I started to travel with them, there has to be a village somewhere around here!
"Guys! I was just thinking and we should be near a village or at least a house or something. I mean we need somewhere to stay over night and I don't know about you but I am pretty hungry and I bet the horses are too. The only thing I am not so sure about is whether we would draw up too much attention or something like that, so that might be a problem...." I shut my mouth after I realized that I was rambling on. Then I waited for an answer.

@MythicMonster @bleeze @IndigoPi @shoujogirl918 @HeavensWish @Hirvio
@heavenswish @bleeze @starfall379 @galaxytwist @shoujogirl918 @indigopi

i growl in frustration, knowing that they were right. We had to stop, for both us and the horses. I dismount, feet slamming harshly into the moist earth. "Fine, you all get some sleep. I'll keep a look out." I say, voice flat, arms crossed as i look at the exhausted group before me, sighing. i wouldn't budge on being lookout, and not because they were ladies. that didnt matter. What did matter was the fact that i was the most awake.
I shake my head, trying to figure out a good shelter. "That would be a good idea, Millie," i acknowledge softly, "but i don't think there's a place near here. No one in there right mind would stay anywhere near here." i say, mumbling the last part to myself.
"Lets back track a little ways, i know i saw a big thicket of brambles, and it looked hollow on the inside. lets go see." i say, turning to head over that way. Duster moves to follow me, an action soon followed by the other horses.
well, after walking a good few minutes, it turns out i was right. the brambles formed 3/4 of a large circle, though the prickly vine's were sparser than i had thought. I suppose it would have to do. "alright, this'll do. The only thing left is to get some insulation, so just gather some dead leaves and make a 'cot'. It'll help, i promise."
@heavenswish @bleeze @starfall379 @galaxytwist @shoujogirl918 @indigopi

i growl in frustration, knowing that they were right. We had to stop, for both us and the horses. I dismount, feet slamming harshly into the moist earth. "Fine, you all get some sleep. I'll keep a look out." I say, voice flat, arms crossed as i look at the exhausted group before me, sighing. i wouldn't budge on being lookout, and not because they were ladies. that didnt matter. What did matter was the fact that i was the most awake.
I shake my head, trying to figure out a good shelter. "That would be a good idea, Millie," i acknowledge softly, "but i don't think there's a place near here. No one in there right mind would stay anywhere near here." i say, mumbling the last part to myself.
"Lets back track a little ways, i know i saw a big thicket of brambles, and it looked hollow on the inside. lets go see." i say, turning to head over that way. Duster moves to follow me, an action soon followed by the other horses.
well, after walking a good few minutes, it turns out i was right. the brambles formed 3/4 of a large circle, though the prickly vine's were sparser than i had thought. I suppose it would have to do. "alright, this'll do. The only thing left is to get some insulation, so just gather some dead leaves and make a 'cot'. It'll help, i promise."
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19