Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Can't Escape..PART 2 []CLOSED[]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33
"Steve.... Steve... whats wrong with the Nocturne... he speaks in third person," Azho said flying beside his head worried. "And... and that Mirror has loads of mouths."

"HAY MIRROR... DO THE EXTRA MOUTHS HELP DURING DINNER!" Azho shouted floating around her head before unlocking her cage with her tail.

@dimesocket @HummingKnight @IgnoredGal @Bleed @Rinjichan13 @Tigerlillyrose
"Steve.... Steve... whats wrong with the Nocturne... he speaks in third person," Azho said flying beside his head worried. "And... and that Mirror has loads of mouths."

"HAY MIRROR... DO THE EXTRA MOUTHS HELP DURING DINNER!" Azho shouted floating around her head before unlocking her cage with her tail.

aX9Qb.gif
:3 ps I'm dyslexic
"Why thank you dear, May I ask who you might be?" she said moving out of the cage, cafefully not knock over the ridgeback. She stretched out her wings. "Ahhh, it is delightful to be out of that cramping place. You could almost say it was 'cramping' my style" She chuckled to her own bad joke. calming down she looked around the room. "None of this room is familiar to me at all. how interesting. I have seen worse. Oh how rude of me, I asked your name yet I havent introduced myself. Well, I am Serenade. I am a healer." She stood proudly of her place in her clan.

A little Nocturne seemed to be trying to get her attention. "Well, now you look familiar. Where have I seen you before?"

@dimesocket @MidnightRaven @HummingKnight @IgnoredGal @bleed @rinjichan13

"Why thank you dear, May I ask who you might be?" she said moving out of the cage, cafefully not knock over the ridgeback. She stretched out her wings. "Ahhh, it is delightful to be out of that cramping place. You could almost say it was 'cramping' my style" She chuckled to her own bad joke. calming down she looked around the room. "None of this room is familiar to me at all. how interesting. I have seen worse. Oh how rude of me, I asked your name yet I havent introduced myself. Well, I am Serenade. I am a healer." She stood proudly of her place in her clan.

A little Nocturne seemed to be trying to get her attention. "Well, now you look familiar. Where have I seen you before?"

@dimesocket @MidnightRaven @HummingKnight @IgnoredGal @bleed @rinjichan13

8HRS Ahead of FR Time

@dimesocket @MidnightRaven @HummingKnight @IgnoredGal @Tigerlillyrose@rinjichan13

Her two sets of eyes narrowed at the nocturne.
"They help to catch annoying nocturnes and crunch their bones."

((I'm going to bed, so let's say one of your dragons knocked Bleed out or something.)

@dimesocket @MidnightRaven @HummingKnight @IgnoredGal @Tigerlillyrose@rinjichan13

Her two sets of eyes narrowed at the nocturne.
"They help to catch annoying nocturnes and crunch their bones."

((I'm going to bed, so let's say one of your dragons knocked Bleed out or something.)
VRqNR3y.png
@littleleopard @Dimesocket @MidnightRaven @HummingKnight @IgnoredGal @Bleed
[ @Tigerlillyrose HummingKnight helped you out, not Scallion. ]

Scallion see's the Imerpial leave its cage, while he stays in his, it's time to break out he thought. " Scallion didn't help you out, a Ridgeback did " he said as he tried to squeeze out his cage. He heard a loud voice, another Nocturne, asks why he talks this way and he frowns at Azho. " Scallion, has always talked like this. It is my way of speaking, Scallion can't help it ", he says to the other Nocturne. Scallion was still stuck in the cage, his round belly preventing him from leaving.
@littleleopard @Dimesocket @MidnightRaven @HummingKnight @IgnoredGal @Bleed
[ @Tigerlillyrose HummingKnight helped you out, not Scallion. ]

Scallion see's the Imerpial leave its cage, while he stays in his, it's time to break out he thought. " Scallion didn't help you out, a Ridgeback did " he said as he tried to squeeze out his cage. He heard a loud voice, another Nocturne, asks why he talks this way and he frowns at Azho. " Scallion, has always talked like this. It is my way of speaking, Scallion can't help it ", he says to the other Nocturne. Scallion was still stuck in the cage, his round belly preventing him from leaving.
iceanim_by_javen-d6bl00w.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif icewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
Steven let out a yelp "Don't touch my sister!!" he roars and spins around, his tail smashing into the mirror and sends her flying into a wall, hard enough to make the wall crack some ''whoops..I may have overdone it"

@MidnightRaven @Bleed @IgnoredGal @Tigerlillyrose@rinjichan13
Steven let out a yelp "Don't touch my sister!!" he roars and spins around, his tail smashing into the mirror and sends her flying into a wall, hard enough to make the wall crack some ''whoops..I may have overdone it"

@MidnightRaven @Bleed @IgnoredGal @Tigerlillyrose@rinjichan13
@Bleed

[ Okay, will do ]
@Bleed

[ Okay, will do ]
iceanim_by_javen-d6bl00w.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif icewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
((@rinjichan13 oops I didn't check the species, I thought they were both nocturne but they're a ridge back look like I've got some editing to do))

((post has been edited))
((@rinjichan13 oops I didn't check the species, I thought they were both nocturne but they're a ridge back look like I've got some editing to do))

((post has been edited))
8HRS Ahead of FR Time
@Bleed @MidnightRaven @HummingKnight @IgnoredGal @Tigerlillyrose@rinjichan13

~~~

Akiko sighs, clicking her tongue. "I must say I agree with the mirror, this is a sorry bunch of dragons, but oh well guess we're stuck with each other for a while." She adjusts her Wolf Cape, taking time to groom herself before cracking her knuckles and turning to the others.

"So, does anybody want to explain themselves if they do now why we are here." Her grin starts to grow to an unnatural wide.
@Bleed @MidnightRaven @HummingKnight @IgnoredGal @Tigerlillyrose@rinjichan13

~~~

Akiko sighs, clicking her tongue. "I must say I agree with the mirror, this is a sorry bunch of dragons, but oh well guess we're stuck with each other for a while." She adjusts her Wolf Cape, taking time to groom herself before cracking her knuckles and turning to the others.

"So, does anybody want to explain themselves if they do now why we are here." Her grin starts to grow to an unnatural wide.
tumblr_mpy4vpYMWG1rzl7uqo1_500.gif
Azho flew away from from her brother to the other Nocturne. Her belly swollen with eggs.
"Azho has never spoken in third person" She said mimicking his voice before unlocking his cage. She rubbed her egg full belly and flew around him.
"Azho carries eggs but why is this male so round?" She asked him.

(she dons't speak in thrid person she's just doing a Nocturne thing)
Azho flew away from from her brother to the other Nocturne. Her belly swollen with eggs.
"Azho has never spoken in third person" She said mimicking his voice before unlocking his cage. She rubbed her egg full belly and flew around him.
"Azho carries eggs but why is this male so round?" She asked him.

(she dons't speak in thrid person she's just doing a Nocturne thing)
aX9Qb.gif
:3 ps I'm dyslexic
[]Could anyone inform me on what I missed?[]
[]Could anyone inform me on what I missed?[]
MUYNhfy.png
QRVupBA.png ACOZFAh.png hh5n4WA.png

tumblr_p14ugnvISB1v0ohcpo1_500.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33