Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Can't Escape..PART 2 []CLOSED[]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
"What a sorry bunch of pathetic dragons." The red mirror snarled, mouth shaped into a twisted grin. As she took a step into the light, the rags and several mouths adorning her body could be seen, each with a grin of it's own.

@dimesocket @MidnightRaven @HummingKnight @IgnoredGal @Tigerlillyrose@rinjichan13
"What a sorry bunch of pathetic dragons." The red mirror snarled, mouth shaped into a twisted grin. As she took a step into the light, the rags and several mouths adorning her body could be seen, each with a grin of it's own.

@dimesocket @MidnightRaven @HummingKnight @IgnoredGal @Tigerlillyrose@rinjichan13
VRqNR3y.png
"Steven another nocturne!" Azho cried flying down to him. A sudden thought hit her mind. Was her father looking for Steven and her.

@dimesocket @HummingKnight @IgnoredGal @Bleed @Rinjichan13 @Tigerlillyrose
"Steven another nocturne!" Azho cried flying down to him. A sudden thought hit her mind. Was her father looking for Steven and her.

aX9Qb.gif
:3 ps I'm dyslexic
@Bleed @HummingKnight @IgnoredGal @Bleed @Rinjichan1 @Tigerlillyrose

~~~

Akiko turned her head to the Mirror, a calm, neutral expression having taken place on her face even though it was mainly hidden by the Wolf Cape she wore. "Pathetic." she chimes, pausing for a moment. "You bore me, nothing much, you possess a savage nature like the beasts I hunt down, nothing more, nothing less."
@Bleed @HummingKnight @IgnoredGal @Bleed @Rinjichan1 @Tigerlillyrose

~~~

Akiko turned her head to the Mirror, a calm, neutral expression having taken place on her face even though it was mainly hidden by the Wolf Cape she wore. "Pathetic." she chimes, pausing for a moment. "You bore me, nothing much, you possess a savage nature like the beasts I hunt down, nothing more, nothing less."
tumblr_mpy4vpYMWG1rzl7uqo1_500.gif
"I know Azho, don't fly of" Steven said and catch Azho in the scruff so she couldn't fly of to the strange nocturne, he didn't trust them, not yet and the mirror was scaring him a little

@dimesocket @littleleopard @IgnoredGal @Bleed @Rinjichan13 @Tigerlillyrose
"I know Azho, don't fly of" Steven said and catch Azho in the scruff so she couldn't fly of to the strange nocturne, he didn't trust them, not yet and the mirror was scaring him a little

@dimesocket @littleleopard @IgnoredGal @Bleed @Rinjichan13 @Tigerlillyrose
@littleleopard @dimesocket @MidnightRaven @HummingKnight @IgnoredGal

[ @Tigerlillyrose Alright I will check it out ]

@Bleed

Well that's not nice, Scallion thought as he heard the Mirror and walk closer in the cage to see the dragon clearly. He appeared to be in a cage, surround be others in a dark room. His head moved side to side in horror. Scallion remembered Phoenix talking about when he got captured, when he arrived back home. He talked of trap like rooms, a maze, and a terrible Ridgeback dragon named Kree. Phoenix however smiled at the thought of his new Mate Krono, who he flew to meet from time to time, when he had no duties. It was cute, in Scallion's opinion and he was happy for the Imperial.

But none of that now! He had to get out! he snarled at the red mirror in front of him " Scallion wants to know who goes there! " he said. His body was tense, he didn't like being in the unknown.
@littleleopard @dimesocket @MidnightRaven @HummingKnight @IgnoredGal

[ @Tigerlillyrose Alright I will check it out ]

@Bleed

Well that's not nice, Scallion thought as he heard the Mirror and walk closer in the cage to see the dragon clearly. He appeared to be in a cage, surround be others in a dark room. His head moved side to side in horror. Scallion remembered Phoenix talking about when he got captured, when he arrived back home. He talked of trap like rooms, a maze, and a terrible Ridgeback dragon named Kree. Phoenix however smiled at the thought of his new Mate Krono, who he flew to meet from time to time, when he had no duties. It was cute, in Scallion's opinion and he was happy for the Imperial.

But none of that now! He had to get out! he snarled at the red mirror in front of him " Scallion wants to know who goes there! " he said. His body was tense, he didn't like being in the unknown.
iceanim_by_javen-d6bl00w.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif icewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
"Maybe you both need to calm down, it is no good fighting here. If we wish to find a way out, it is best if we all work together. And while you are all at it, could someone please release me from this tight, enclosed cage. it is not healthy for me as a large imperial. I am also a healer if that adds any value." Serenade was annoyed but remained calm. How could they ignore her after her request. She laid there in an awkward position waiting for the others to come an notice.

@Bleed @HummingKnight @IgnoredGal @Bleed @Rinjichan13 @Dimesocket
"Maybe you both need to calm down, it is no good fighting here. If we wish to find a way out, it is best if we all work together. And while you are all at it, could someone please release me from this tight, enclosed cage. it is not healthy for me as a large imperial. I am also a healer if that adds any value." Serenade was annoyed but remained calm. How could they ignore her after her request. She laid there in an awkward position waiting for the others to come an notice.

@Bleed @HummingKnight @IgnoredGal @Bleed @Rinjichan13 @Dimesocket
8HRS Ahead of FR Time
"Dad said he managed to rally every one together to fight a way out... but this lot... this lot seem like a bunch of experiments that Dei and Aheshvaz have performed." A thought sprung to her mind. If Steven's father was dead what if it was.

"Zhowak .... this seems like a thing that pearlcatcher Zhowak would do. Remember the one who killed Dad's first mate!"

She winced as the eggs moved within her. She hissed in anger.

"Dad said he managed to rally every one together to fight a way out... but this lot... this lot seem like a bunch of experiments that Dei and Aheshvaz have performed." A thought sprung to her mind. If Steven's father was dead what if it was.

"Zhowak .... this seems like a thing that pearlcatcher Zhowak would do. Remember the one who killed Dad's first mate!"

She winced as the eggs moved within her. She hissed in anger.

aX9Qb.gif
:3 ps I'm dyslexic

"Oh, but I'm afraid that the beasts you hunt don't possess intelligence." She smiled cruelly at the skydancer, before turning her head to the dragon who spoke to her. "It depends. Who are you to ask who i am?"

"Oh, but I'm afraid that the beasts you hunt don't possess intelligence." She smiled cruelly at the skydancer, before turning her head to the dragon who spoke to her. "It depends. Who are you to ask who i am?"
VRqNR3y.png
"Maybe..it seems like something he could do" Steven placed Azho gently down on his neck before he walks over to a cage where he could hear a female voice from " hello, wait just a minut and I will get you out " He said before studying the cage, he could see where the cage door had rosted and push down hard, the cage door bends and breaks with a loud crack "there you go"

@MidnightRaven @Bleed @IgnoredGal @Tigerlillyrose @rinjichan13
"Maybe..it seems like something he could do" Steven placed Azho gently down on his neck before he walks over to a cage where he could hear a female voice from " hello, wait just a minut and I will get you out " He said before studying the cage, he could see where the cage door had rosted and push down hard, the cage door bends and breaks with a loud crack "there you go"

@MidnightRaven @Bleed @IgnoredGal @Tigerlillyrose @rinjichan13
@littleleopard @Dimesocket @MidnightRaven @HummingKnight @IgnoredGal @Bleed @Tigerlillyrose

Scallion eyes drew closer because of the Mirror's comment, she was very rude, he thought. He looked to see other dragons talking and a Iridescent Imperial as well. She looked familiar to someone he new, but it was to dark to see. He turned back to the Mirror " Scallion, finds you to be very rude Mirror and would like to leave you behind! But Scallion is not a petty dragon and will ignore your comment ". With that he turned his head to the talking Imperial. Scallion cam into the light so that she would see him " You need help Imperial? ", he asked.

@littleleopard @Dimesocket @MidnightRaven @HummingKnight @IgnoredGal @Bleed @Tigerlillyrose

Scallion eyes drew closer because of the Mirror's comment, she was very rude, he thought. He looked to see other dragons talking and a Iridescent Imperial as well. She looked familiar to someone he new, but it was to dark to see. He turned back to the Mirror " Scallion, finds you to be very rude Mirror and would like to leave you behind! But Scallion is not a petty dragon and will ignore your comment ". With that he turned his head to the talking Imperial. Scallion cam into the light so that she would see him " You need help Imperial? ", he asked.

iceanim_by_javen-d6bl00w.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif icewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33