Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Can't Escape..PART 2 []CLOSED[]
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Sona kept her distance from everyone, including the plants. She kept her body against the wall and looked around.

@littleleopard @Rinjichan13 @Tigerlillyrose @HummingKnight @Bleed
Sona kept her distance from everyone, including the plants. She kept her body against the wall and looked around.

@littleleopard @Rinjichan13 @Tigerlillyrose @HummingKnight @Bleed
MUYNhfy.png
QRVupBA.png ACOZFAh.png hh5n4WA.png

tumblr_p14ugnvISB1v0ohcpo1_500.gif
Serenade's vision started to slowly come back as her mind strangely became calm. "what happened to the patients?!?" Serenade asked everyone frantically, she was confused. Scared confused. "what's going on? What the hell is that plant?!" She had so many questions but couldn't ask them all as she was going into a panicked state.

@Rinjichan13 @littleleopard @ignoredgal @bleed @Hummingknight
Serenade's vision started to slowly come back as her mind strangely became calm. "what happened to the patients?!?" Serenade asked everyone frantically, she was confused. Scared confused. "what's going on? What the hell is that plant?!" She had so many questions but couldn't ask them all as she was going into a panicked state.

@Rinjichan13 @littleleopard @ignoredgal @bleed @Hummingknight
8HRS Ahead of FR Time
@Tigerlillyrose @IgnoredGal @HummingKnight @littleleopard @MidnightRaven

" Well Scallion doesn't know! ", Scallion blew his ice breath at the vines and small planets, freezing them. " Serenade, Scallion says the door just suddenly closed and now the plants are attacking us! ", Scallion shouted to the Imperial. The giant Plant on the Oak tree, started moving, and opened the flower surrounding his mouth. It opened it's jaws, poisonous goo dangling from it's teeth. it looked like a Venus flytrap, and around it's neck was the missing corner to the Green Triangle.

[EDIT After @Tigerlillyrose 's post ]

" Well Scallion doesn't know! ", Scallion blew his ice breath at the vines and small planets, freezing them. " Serenade, Scallion says the door just suddenly closed and now the plants are attacking us! ", Scallion shouted to the Imperial. The giant Plant on the Oak tree, started moving, and opened the flower surrounding his mouth. It opened it's jaws, poisonous goo dangling from it's teeth. it looked like a Venus flytrap, and around it's neck was the missing corner to the Green Triangle.

[EDIT After @Tigerlillyrose 's post ]
iceanim_by_javen-d6bl00w.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif icewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
bump

[ just doing this so it doesn't get lost on my forum feed ]
bump

[ just doing this so it doesn't get lost on my forum feed ]
iceanim_by_javen-d6bl00w.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif icewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
bump
bump
( @Rinjichan13 I have a link word document So don't worry )

Azho hissed and spat at the Plant creature.
"We need a plague dragon!"

@Tigerlillyrose @Bleed @IgnoredGal @HummingKnight
( @Rinjichan13 I have a link word document So don't worry )

Azho hissed and spat at the Plant creature.
"We need a plague dragon!"

@Tigerlillyrose @Bleed @IgnoredGal @HummingKnight
aX9Qb.gif
:3 ps I'm dyslexic
@Tigerlillyrose @Bleed @IgnoredGal @HummingKnight @littleleopard

[ @littleleopard Okay good. ;3 ]

Scallion hissed, still spraying ice breath and breaking the plants he froze, but they were still coming up. " Bleed, Scallion thinks Bleed is a plague dragon. ", Scallion said as he climbed further up the walls of the room. " Bleed can you help us? ", he asked, almost begging the dragon. If Bleed didn't help them then they would have to come up with another plan to get that piece and get rid off these plants.
@Tigerlillyrose @Bleed @IgnoredGal @HummingKnight @littleleopard

[ @littleleopard Okay good. ;3 ]

Scallion hissed, still spraying ice breath and breaking the plants he froze, but they were still coming up. " Bleed, Scallion thinks Bleed is a plague dragon. ", Scallion said as he climbed further up the walls of the room. " Bleed can you help us? ", he asked, almost begging the dragon. If Bleed didn't help them then they would have to come up with another plan to get that piece and get rid off these plants.
Suddenly, the skydancer's stomach started to ache. She tried to hold back the pain for a few more minutes until they could get out of the trap. Sona climbed around, trying to search for a way to attack the plants.

@Rinjichan13 @littleleopard @Tigerlillyrose @HummingKnight @Bleed
Suddenly, the skydancer's stomach started to ache. She tried to hold back the pain for a few more minutes until they could get out of the trap. Sona climbed around, trying to search for a way to attack the plants.

@Rinjichan13 @littleleopard @Tigerlillyrose @HummingKnight @Bleed
MUYNhfy.png
QRVupBA.png ACOZFAh.png hh5n4WA.png

tumblr_p14ugnvISB1v0ohcpo1_500.gif
Serenade slowly calmed down, her vision slowly retuning to normal. "oh. I'm sorry. I.. I had a flash back to when I was on the battlefield. Sometimes it's hard to tell when I'm there or not." She then looked around to assess their current situation. "I can kill that if needs be. Its mostly made up of water, correct?" She asked the dragons around her. "Unless you wish to leave this all to Bleed. Which ever you choose I do not mind as bleed might be able to kill it more sufficiently than I." Serenade commented.

@Rinjichan13 @littleleopard @Ignoredgal @HummingKnight @Bleed
Serenade slowly calmed down, her vision slowly retuning to normal. "oh. I'm sorry. I.. I had a flash back to when I was on the battlefield. Sometimes it's hard to tell when I'm there or not." She then looked around to assess their current situation. "I can kill that if needs be. Its mostly made up of water, correct?" She asked the dragons around her. "Unless you wish to leave this all to Bleed. Which ever you choose I do not mind as bleed might be able to kill it more sufficiently than I." Serenade commented.

@Rinjichan13 @littleleopard @Ignoredgal @HummingKnight @Bleed
8HRS Ahead of FR Time

[ since bleed isn't responding, Serenade will do it for us i guess ]

Scallion noticed Bleed had fallen asleep again, the drug, of course took this time to affect the mirror. Scallion growled, alright Plan B , he though,t and climbed further up the wall.
" Serenade! Scallion thinks its time to do your water magic! ", he shouted. Scallion then put his wings up, even with his body, and was ready to bolt like a bullet at the triangle piece, around the plants neck.

[ since bleed isn't responding, Serenade will do it for us i guess ]

Scallion noticed Bleed had fallen asleep again, the drug, of course took this time to affect the mirror. Scallion growled, alright Plan B , he though,t and climbed further up the wall.
" Serenade! Scallion thinks its time to do your water magic! ", he shouted. Scallion then put his wings up, even with his body, and was ready to bolt like a bullet at the triangle piece, around the plants neck.
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33