Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | LIfe (Private with Bluted )
1 2
Ok you can start, at any time!
@Bluted
Ok you can start, at any time!
@Bluted
@Goldenhue

Elise sat still under a tree. She took a deep breath of the fresh air. "Nothing could make this day better. I needed some time away from working in the clan and trying to learn how to rule one." She lied down and began dozing off a bit.
@Goldenhue

Elise sat still under a tree. She took a deep breath of the fresh air. "Nothing could make this day better. I needed some time away from working in the clan and trying to learn how to rule one." She lied down and began dozing off a bit.
tumblr_m1638sFOlM1qd87hlo1_500.gif
@Bluted
Zach saw Elise and climb up the tree she was next to and sat down on one of the branches. "Why hello my good friend"
@Bluted
Zach saw Elise and climb up the tree she was next to and sat down on one of the branches. "Why hello my good friend"
@Goldenhue

Elise looked up and saw Zach. "Oh hi, Zach! What are you doing here?" She smiled softly, keeping her pearl intact between her arms.
@Goldenhue

Elise looked up and saw Zach. "Oh hi, Zach! What are you doing here?" She smiled softly, keeping her pearl intact between her arms.
@Bluted
"I just thought i should say hi" he smiled
@Bluted
"I just thought i should say hi" he smiled
@Bluted
Zach's pearl never really was around him, most likely with his familiar.
@Bluted
Zach's pearl never really was around him, most likely with his familiar.
@Goldenhue

Elise giggled. "Just 'hi?' Or is there something else you want to show or say?" She was rolling the pearl left and right. "It's a beautiful day, isn't it?"
@Goldenhue

Elise giggled. "Just 'hi?' Or is there something else you want to show or say?" She was rolling the pearl left and right. "It's a beautiful day, isn't it?"
@Bluted
"Sure, but not as beautiful as you" he jump to another branch "Look I'm a monkey"
@Bluted
"Sure, but not as beautiful as you" he jump to another branch "Look I'm a monkey"
@Goldenhue

"Wha...no you're just saying that." She turned and blushed. The wind was blowing through her tunic. The wind was cool, and the sun was warm. "Yeah. I guess you are." She giggled.
@Goldenhue

"Wha...no you're just saying that." She turned and blushed. The wind was blowing through her tunic. The wind was cool, and the sun was warm. "Yeah. I guess you are." She giggled.
@Bluted
"You know i ment that" he look at her with a smile "Your one of the most beautiful girls, i have seen " then he looked at his paws " Man i forgot my pearl again" , "I goes i ain't to good of a pearl catcher" He smiled once more.
@Bluted
"You know i ment that" he look at her with a smile "Your one of the most beautiful girls, i have seen " then he looked at his paws " Man i forgot my pearl again" , "I goes i ain't to good of a pearl catcher" He smiled once more.
1 2