Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | LIfe (Private with Bluted )
1 2
@Goldenhue

She stared at Zach. "You sure you're not saying that because I'm heir to be queen, someday?" Elise shook her head when she didn't see a pearl. "Well...of course not having your pearl could mean exile, but I mean, you have it somewhere safe right?"
@Goldenhue

She stared at Zach. "You sure you're not saying that because I'm heir to be queen, someday?" Elise shook her head when she didn't see a pearl. "Well...of course not having your pearl could mean exile, but I mean, you have it somewhere safe right?"
tumblr_m1638sFOlM1qd87hlo1_500.gif
@Bluted
"WAIT, you heir to a throne, LUCKY" Zach jumped and almost flow of the branch when he said that , "Ya my pearl is in a chest at my lair, or my familiar has it"
@Bluted
"WAIT, you heir to a throne, LUCKY" Zach jumped and almost flow of the branch when he said that , "Ya my pearl is in a chest at my lair, or my familiar has it"
@Goldenhue

"Why so surprised?" Elise rolled the pearl left and right on the grass. "My mom and dad are King and Queen of the Shifting Expanse on the far East side. When my mom has stepped down and I'm ready, I'll be the queen of my kingdom. So I guess you can call me a princess technically."
@Goldenhue

"Why so surprised?" Elise rolled the pearl left and right on the grass. "My mom and dad are King and Queen of the Shifting Expanse on the far East side. When my mom has stepped down and I'm ready, I'll be the queen of my kingdom. So I guess you can call me a princess technically."
@Bluted
Zach looked at her, "But don't you need a husband for that" and then Zach blushed and put his hands on his mouth.
@Bluted
Zach looked at her, "But don't you need a husband for that" and then Zach blushed and put his hands on his mouth.
@Goldenhue

Elise was surprised. She almost forgot about that step! "Oh! I uhhh...umm..you see. I've never put any thought into it. I just....uhh...wow. You're right Zach. I guess I'll decide when I cross the bridge." She laughed.
@Goldenhue

Elise was surprised. She almost forgot about that step! "Oh! I uhhh...umm..you see. I've never put any thought into it. I just....uhh...wow. You're right Zach. I guess I'll decide when I cross the bridge." She laughed.
@Bluted
He stood still, "Ya um um''
@Bluted
He stood still, "Ya um um''
1 2