Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warrior cat RolePlay
1 2
Hello! I've heard some people here have read warriors, so... I'm here to make a chain!

Leader: Adderstar- He is a light brown tom with dark, yellow eyes, and an odd pattern on his back. He's fairly outgoing, though can be snappy if pushed too far. (warrior name: Adderstrike)

Deputy: TBD (NOT. OPEN. WILL BE PICKED BY ME LATER.)

Medicine Cat: TBD (OPEN)
Medicine cat apprentice: TBD (MC WILL PICK APPRENTICE)

Warriors:
None yet.

Apprentices:
None yet.

Queens/Elders:
None yet.

Kits:
None yet.

JOINING FORM:
Name
looks/personality
backstory (optional)

RULES:
1. No mating of ANY KIND.
2. Foul language is fine, though no cats in the books use them, so *shrugs*
3. No power-playing. This includes: Wings, horns, powers, etc.
4. No Mary Sues.
5. No abnormally colored cats. No neon pink, no purple fur, etc.
6. Please, only use names they would use in the books. No Pencilfur, no Floorclaw, no Carbreeze, etc.
7. Your cats cannot be mates with each other.
8. Have fun!

( @creaturehollow )
Hello! I've heard some people here have read warriors, so... I'm here to make a chain!

Leader: Adderstar- He is a light brown tom with dark, yellow eyes, and an odd pattern on his back. He's fairly outgoing, though can be snappy if pushed too far. (warrior name: Adderstrike)

Deputy: TBD (NOT. OPEN. WILL BE PICKED BY ME LATER.)

Medicine Cat: TBD (OPEN)
Medicine cat apprentice: TBD (MC WILL PICK APPRENTICE)

Warriors:
None yet.

Apprentices:
None yet.

Queens/Elders:
None yet.

Kits:
None yet.

JOINING FORM:
Name
looks/personality
backstory (optional)

RULES:
1. No mating of ANY KIND.
2. Foul language is fine, though no cats in the books use them, so *shrugs*
3. No power-playing. This includes: Wings, horns, powers, etc.
4. No Mary Sues.
5. No abnormally colored cats. No neon pink, no purple fur, etc.
6. Please, only use names they would use in the books. No Pencilfur, no Floorclaw, no Carbreeze, etc.
7. Your cats cannot be mates with each other.
8. Have fun!

( @creaturehollow )
"
Ayeeeeeeeeee

Name:Dusksplash
Looks/Personality: Soft gray fur with orange splotches and amber eyes. She's rather small, and her personality is rather neutral. She's not the most expressive, her normal expression being a perfect poker face, even a close friend would struggle to get a reaction out of her. She's surprisingly soft spoken.
Ayeeeeeeeeee

Name:Dusksplash
Looks/Personality: Soft gray fur with orange splotches and amber eyes. She's rather small, and her personality is rather neutral. She's not the most expressive, her normal expression being a perfect poker face, even a close friend would struggle to get a reaction out of her. She's surprisingly soft spoken.
sign.png
Creature
She/Her | +3 FR Time
WISHLIST.png Adopts.png
@Adderstrike

Hi, is this thread still active/open to others? It's been a long time since I've roleplayed warriors, but I wouldn't mind trying it out. ^-^
@Adderstrike

Hi, is this thread still active/open to others? It's been a long time since I've roleplayed warriors, but I wouldn't mind trying it out. ^-^
@creaturehollow yes hello hi

@antebelle of course! it's always open! ^-^
@creaturehollow yes hello hi

@antebelle of course! it's always open! ^-^
"
@Adderstrike Yeeeee

Dusksplash sat on the edge of the camp, looking around boredly. Giving a soft yawn, she lied down, tucking her paws underneath her.
@Adderstrike Yeeeee

Dusksplash sat on the edge of the camp, looking around boredly. Giving a soft yawn, she lied down, tucking her paws underneath her.
sign.png
Creature
She/Her | +3 FR Time
WISHLIST.png Adopts.png
Adderstar watched the Clan before him, though he seemed quite bored. @creaturehollow
Adderstar watched the Clan before him, though he seemed quite bored. @creaturehollow
"
@Adderstrike Awesome! Here's my characters:

Name: Hawkeye
looks/personality: Hawkeye is an average sized siamese cat with one blue eye and one green eye. He's not the best hunter as he gets impatient, but he's a fierce warrior and is honored to defend the clan. He's a pretty serious cat who can't really lighten up or relax. He's always patrolling or doing something to make himself busy.
I don't have anything for his backstory lol xD

Name: Lightstorm
Looks/Personality: Lightstorm is a dark calico she cat with bright yellow streaks through her fur. She has yellow-green eyes. She's rather small for her age, but packs a punch. She's an energetic cat, sometimes acting like a kit, but she's always eager to please. She, unlike Hawkeye wants to have fun and dreads patrolling.

Lightstorm was playing with a twig, batting it between her paws like it was live prey. Her tail flicked back and forth while she concentrated on batting the twig faster and faster. She was like lightning! Uh oh. The twig flipped from her paw and bounced off Adderstar. "Ah! S-Sorry Adderstar!" She apologized profusely. She admired him a lot, being the leader and all.

Hawkeye finally came back from yet another patrol. He opened his mouth and yawned a big yawn tiredly. He looked around the camp. "Greetings, Dusksplash." He said when he passed her and went to the prey pile.

(I also have a kittypet turned warrior I can add if we need some more characters/added drama ^-^)
@Adderstrike Awesome! Here's my characters:

Name: Hawkeye
looks/personality: Hawkeye is an average sized siamese cat with one blue eye and one green eye. He's not the best hunter as he gets impatient, but he's a fierce warrior and is honored to defend the clan. He's a pretty serious cat who can't really lighten up or relax. He's always patrolling or doing something to make himself busy.
I don't have anything for his backstory lol xD

Name: Lightstorm
Looks/Personality: Lightstorm is a dark calico she cat with bright yellow streaks through her fur. She has yellow-green eyes. She's rather small for her age, but packs a punch. She's an energetic cat, sometimes acting like a kit, but she's always eager to please. She, unlike Hawkeye wants to have fun and dreads patrolling.

Lightstorm was playing with a twig, batting it between her paws like it was live prey. Her tail flicked back and forth while she concentrated on batting the twig faster and faster. She was like lightning! Uh oh. The twig flipped from her paw and bounced off Adderstar. "Ah! S-Sorry Adderstar!" She apologized profusely. She admired him a lot, being the leader and all.

Hawkeye finally came back from yet another patrol. He opened his mouth and yawned a big yawn tiredly. He looked around the camp. "Greetings, Dusksplash." He said when he passed her and went to the prey pile.

(I also have a kittypet turned warrior I can add if we need some more characters/added drama ^-^)
Ah, cool! @Antebelle )

Adderstrike watched the various warriors, his whiskers twitching slightly.
Ah, cool! @Antebelle )

Adderstrike watched the various warriors, his whiskers twitching slightly.
"
AGH I DIDNT READ IT ALL THE WAY IM SORRY @antebelle )
AGH I DIDNT READ IT ALL THE WAY IM SORRY @antebelle )
"
@Adderstrike (lol it's okay! xD It was a long post anyways xD)
@Adderstrike (lol it's okay! xD It was a long post anyways xD)
1 2