Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warrior cat RolePlay
1 2
He looked down at the twig. "It's quite alright, Lightningstorm. Just try to be more careful next time, hm?" Adderstar flicked his tail slightly, and nudged the twig back to the she-cat. @antebelle
He looked down at the twig. "It's quite alright, Lightningstorm. Just try to be more careful next time, hm?" Adderstar flicked his tail slightly, and nudged the twig back to the she-cat. @antebelle
"
@Adderstrike

She nodded vigorously. "Of course!" She scooped the twig back towards herself, but then thought about something. "Say, do you think the other clans would dare attack us today? I mean, it's awfully quiet..."
@Adderstrike

She nodded vigorously. "Of course!" She scooped the twig back towards herself, but then thought about something. "Say, do you think the other clans would dare attack us today? I mean, it's awfully quiet..."
((@Adderstrike

OMG I've had an itch to do warrior cats roleplay but I never had the motivation to start one.

By the way, what is the name of the clan? What is the terrain like?

Name: Beetlebriar (BB or Bee to close friends.)

Looks/personality: (click) Beetlebriar has a muted brown coat with white markings on her neck, front paws, back toes, face, and tail tip. She has yellow eyes. She is kind but slightly distant. She can also be very serious or formal.

Backstory (optional): BB used to be a rebellious and impolite kit, but once she became an apprentice and experienced what the real world was like, her personality made a 180 and she became the caring and loyal to the clan. She also made a name for herself as one of the fastest and stealthiest cat in the clan.

Is this fine?))
((@Adderstrike

OMG I've had an itch to do warrior cats roleplay but I never had the motivation to start one.

By the way, what is the name of the clan? What is the terrain like?

Name: Beetlebriar (BB or Bee to close friends.)

Looks/personality: (click) Beetlebriar has a muted brown coat with white markings on her neck, front paws, back toes, face, and tail tip. She has yellow eyes. She is kind but slightly distant. She can also be very serious or formal.

Backstory (optional): BB used to be a rebellious and impolite kit, but once she became an apprentice and experienced what the real world was like, her personality made a 180 and she became the caring and loyal to the clan. She also made a name for herself as one of the fastest and stealthiest cat in the clan.

Is this fine?))
JNcM0WQ.png
Clan name:
RavenClan

Terrain:
RavenClan has quite a large territory. It's mixed with windy moors, and dense forest. The forest is just as big, if not larger, than the moor portion. The forest is filled with various types of ferns, bushes, and other low-growing plants. The ground is very soft, as it needs to be for the plants to grow. The trees are mostly birch, willow, and redwood. A small stream runs through the center of the two portions of territory, which allows access to water, and can be jumped easily to gather prey such as rabbits and hawks.

Camp description:
The camp is quite large to accomodate a large amount of cats. The medicine den sits in the corner of the camp, which is almost always sunny. The leaders den is more near the center of camp, under a huge tree the overtakes most the camp. For the leader to make announcements, he leaps upon the lowest branch. His den is under the large tree, among the roots. It was carved out long ago by the first RavenClan leader. The warriors den is to the left of the medicine den. It's made from thick branches, which were somehow curved to create a dome-looking shape. The small openings are laced with ice and moss, which harbors warmth and keeps out the wind. The floor of the den is covered with moss and feathers to create a comfortable bed for each warrior. The apprentice's den is to the left of the Warriors' den. this one is much smaller, and weaved mostly from brambles and ivy. The floor is covered with the same materials as the warriors den. The nursery and elders den are close to each other. Side by side, actually. The elders den is strengthened by brambles, branches and ivy, along with the nursery. The fresh-kill pile is located not too far from the leader's den, though closer the the nursery. The entrance to the camp is a well-trodden gorse and fern tunnel. They create a circular shape, shading whatever is beneath it. It opens to the forest.
@antebelle @creaturehollow @tbptwist
Clan name:
RavenClan

Terrain:
RavenClan has quite a large territory. It's mixed with windy moors, and dense forest. The forest is just as big, if not larger, than the moor portion. The forest is filled with various types of ferns, bushes, and other low-growing plants. The ground is very soft, as it needs to be for the plants to grow. The trees are mostly birch, willow, and redwood. A small stream runs through the center of the two portions of territory, which allows access to water, and can be jumped easily to gather prey such as rabbits and hawks.

Camp description:
The camp is quite large to accomodate a large amount of cats. The medicine den sits in the corner of the camp, which is almost always sunny. The leaders den is more near the center of camp, under a huge tree the overtakes most the camp. For the leader to make announcements, he leaps upon the lowest branch. His den is under the large tree, among the roots. It was carved out long ago by the first RavenClan leader. The warriors den is to the left of the medicine den. It's made from thick branches, which were somehow curved to create a dome-looking shape. The small openings are laced with ice and moss, which harbors warmth and keeps out the wind. The floor of the den is covered with moss and feathers to create a comfortable bed for each warrior. The apprentice's den is to the left of the Warriors' den. this one is much smaller, and weaved mostly from brambles and ivy. The floor is covered with the same materials as the warriors den. The nursery and elders den are close to each other. Side by side, actually. The elders den is strengthened by brambles, branches and ivy, along with the nursery. The fresh-kill pile is located not too far from the leader's den, though closer the the nursery. The entrance to the camp is a well-trodden gorse and fern tunnel. They create a circular shape, shading whatever is beneath it. It opens to the forest.
@antebelle @creaturehollow @tbptwist
"
@adderstrike @antebelle @creaturehollow

Beetlebriar sprinted into the camp, she was panting heavily. "D-...Dog!" She managed to spit out once she took a few breaths. "Th-There's a dog in the territory! It's.." She huffed and puffed some more. "It's digging and making a mess! It was twice as big as me! I've never ran so fast.. I'm lucky it didn't pick up my scent."
@adderstrike @antebelle @creaturehollow

Beetlebriar sprinted into the camp, she was panting heavily. "D-...Dog!" She managed to spit out once she took a few breaths. "Th-There's a dog in the territory! It's.." She huffed and puffed some more. "It's digging and making a mess! It was twice as big as me! I've never ran so fast.. I'm lucky it didn't pick up my scent."
JNcM0WQ.png
1 2