Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Golden Thief. (Private)
1 2 3
[center][size=2] Heey, yoooo. Here I am again looking for another roleplay... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12039807] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/120399/12039807_350.png[/img] [/url] I'd like to rp Thursday, she's a detective. ;u;''... I'm looking for a criminal to roleplay with her and whisk her to a magical land of how criminals work or all that good stuff... buuut we can think of something else if you want. ;u;
Heey, yoooo. Here I am again looking for another roleplay...

12039807_350.png

I'd like to rp Thursday, she's a detective. ;u;''...

I'm looking for a criminal to roleplay with her and whisk her to a magical land of how criminals work or all that good stuff...

buuut we can think of something else if you want. ;u;
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
@Coffeebeans I have a criminal Spiral but... I just managed to bring a 62 page rp to a halt so that tells me I'm not go at rping :/
@Coffeebeans I have a criminal Spiral but... I just managed to bring a 62 page rp to a halt so that tells me I'm not go at rping :/
aX9Qb.gif
:3 ps I'm dyslexic
@Littleleopard

Oh? Well, I'm sure you aren't bad at it ;u; some people lose interest or just don't reply anymore.

I'm interested in a roleplay with you, if you want to, ofc!
@Littleleopard

Oh? Well, I'm sure you aren't bad at it ;u; some people lose interest or just don't reply anymore.

I'm interested in a roleplay with you, if you want to, ofc!
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
it does seem that way. Very sad really it was a really good rp Ran for three days thought that it would take off [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7154493] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/71545/7154493_350.png[/img] [/url] Mika is my crim @Coffeebeans
it does seem that way. Very sad really it was a really good rp
Ran for three days thought that it would take off

7154493_350.png

Mika is my crim

@Coffeebeans
aX9Qb.gif
@Littleleopard

Yeah, I see where you're coming from in assuming. But eh. I do it a lot too. xD

Ooo ~ he's a cool lookin' spiral. Is there anything you want to happen specifically or should we just wing it and see where it goes?
@Littleleopard

Yeah, I see where you're coming from in assuming. But eh. I do it a lot too. xD

Ooo ~ he's a cool lookin' spiral. Is there anything you want to happen specifically or should we just wing it and see where it goes?
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
@Coffeebeans

We can wing it and see where it goes. I do Expect Mika to flirt with her mockingly as hes a trickster by heart. XD
@Coffeebeans

We can wing it and see where it goes. I do Expect Mika to flirt with her mockingly as hes a trickster by heart. XD
aX9Qb.gif
@littleleopard

Ahah. Sweet! And by all means, flirt with her. I love tricky criminal characters. xD

Who starts? ;u; If I do, it might take a moment since I'm at school and in geometry rn (sneaking on ooo...)
@littleleopard

Ahah. Sweet! And by all means, flirt with her. I love tricky criminal characters. xD

Who starts? ;u; If I do, it might take a moment since I'm at school and in geometry rn (sneaking on ooo...)
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
@Coffeebeans

I'll start just incase you get into trouble o.O
@Coffeebeans

I'll start just incase you get into trouble o.O
aX9Qb.gif
@littleleopard

Ahah, it's no worry really. xD I'm a quiet student so she doesn't mind me much.
@littleleopard

Ahah, it's no worry really. xD I'm a quiet student so she doesn't mind me much.
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
Mika was slight and slick. He moved through the air like grass on the wind. He knew what he wanted he knew how to get it as well. A golden egg owned by the princess of the Golden clan. He'd be in the home and out again like a shadow.

He sneeked ever so close. She was asleep, her egg near her but not touching. He had the rock.
Slowly quietly he grabbed the egg switching it with the rock and a calling card.
The shadow spaghetti strikes again

and gone. He laughed all the way home.

@Coffeebeans
Mika was slight and slick. He moved through the air like grass on the wind. He knew what he wanted he knew how to get it as well. A golden egg owned by the princess of the Golden clan. He'd be in the home and out again like a shadow.

He sneeked ever so close. She was asleep, her egg near her but not touching. He had the rock.
Slowly quietly he grabbed the egg switching it with the rock and a calling card.
The shadow spaghetti strikes again

and gone. He laughed all the way home.

@Coffeebeans
aX9Qb.gif
1 2 3