Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Golden Thief. (Private)
1 2 3
@Littleleopard

The female huffed softly before shrugging lightly. "I'm assuming that's just what the thief calls himself. What he stole was a golden egg." leaning back and placing the card back into her pocket, the skydancer gave a soft sigh.

However, as he asked about her stall, Thursday merely shrugged. "I get undertaken, but I sell random trinkets like...scarfs." she pointed to the scarf on her before shrugging. "And other random stuff. But y'know. What is it that you do for a living?"
@Littleleopard

The female huffed softly before shrugging lightly. "I'm assuming that's just what the thief calls himself. What he stole was a golden egg." leaning back and placing the card back into her pocket, the skydancer gave a soft sigh.

However, as he asked about her stall, Thursday merely shrugged. "I get undertaken, but I sell random trinkets like...scarfs." she pointed to the scarf on her before shrugging. "And other random stuff. But y'know. What is it that you do for a living?"
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
"Thats a very pretty scarf. I'm an invester. At the moment I'm investing in a nest building business." He said with a grin. He finished his coffee and curled his tail around his chair restlessly, being a spiral he was natural fidgety.

He payed for her coffee as well as his using some of the money he had gotten from the golden egg.

"This was fun. I like going for coffee with pretty girls. We must do this again sometime. What is your name?"

(How am i doing?)

@Coffeebeans
"Thats a very pretty scarf. I'm an invester. At the moment I'm investing in a nest building business." He said with a grin. He finished his coffee and curled his tail around his chair restlessly, being a spiral he was natural fidgety.

He payed for her coffee as well as his using some of the money he had gotten from the golden egg.

"This was fun. I like going for coffee with pretty girls. We must do this again sometime. What is your name?"

(How am i doing?)

@Coffeebeans
aX9Qb.gif
:3 ps I'm dyslexic
@littleleopard
( You're doing great! Sorry, I had to go to an afterschool church thing ^^; )

"Why thank you." she smiled softly before placing her paw under her chin. Listening to him, Thursday gave a soft hum with a curt nod. "I see, what an interesting plan you have there."

The skydancer paused for a moment as he asked for her name, debating if she should spill out her real name or not. Deciding the later, Thursday merely shrugged, replying with, "Friday."

No one has ever accused her of being totally creative.
@littleleopard
( You're doing great! Sorry, I had to go to an afterschool church thing ^^; )

"Why thank you." she smiled softly before placing her paw under her chin. Listening to him, Thursday gave a soft hum with a curt nod. "I see, what an interesting plan you have there."

The skydancer paused for a moment as he asked for her name, debating if she should spill out her real name or not. Deciding the later, Thursday merely shrugged, replying with, "Friday."

No one has ever accused her of being totally creative.
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
(No worried lives are busy. I'm back to uni on Monday :/ @Coffeebeans )

"Friday what a pretty name. I guess you hatched on a Friday. Mine is Mika," He replied truthful. After all a thief wouldn't reveal his name on a calling card.

"I shell see you around Friday," He winked and left.

That night... he had decided he'd hit a jewellers

(No worried lives are busy. I'm back to uni on Monday :/ @Coffeebeans )

"Friday what a pretty name. I guess you hatched on a Friday. Mine is Mika," He replied truthful. After all a thief wouldn't reveal his name on a calling card.

"I shell see you around Friday," He winked and left.

That night... he had decided he'd hit a jewellers

aX9Qb.gif
Hello @Coffeebeans Just to let you know I am 8+ time ahead of flight rising :3
Hello @Coffeebeans Just to let you know I am 8+ time ahead of flight rising :3
aX9Qb.gif
1 2 3