Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Apocolyptic Choose-your-own-adventure
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@LeahR95
Nahh, I was just kidding. Gore is fine by me, so by all means, go crazy.
@LeahR95
Nahh, I was just kidding. Gore is fine by me, so by all means, go crazy.
globules.png
@TheBestiary
Ok, cool :D

I did think it was kinda weird, after i submitted the post, that someone would be bothered by that on a ZOMBIE roleplay of all things... I just can't always tell if someones joking or not ^^;
@TheBestiary
Ok, cool :D

I did think it was kinda weird, after i submitted the post, that someone would be bothered by that on a ZOMBIE roleplay of all things... I just can't always tell if someones joking or not ^^;
ho5M9.gif2IGO4.gifobKSC.gif
((@LeahR95 @TheBestiary @CoffeeBeans ))
((If gore is super triggering to you I suggest you go no further. It's gonna get pretty bad. ))
((EDIT: iiiiignore that. :P ))

You lunge forward, swinging Henry in one hand and driving the metal into his skull. A loud Splatter of brain matter and gore against the sterile white walls sounded, and echoed. The woman's head turned shrilly in the direction of the noise, and she charged, arms outstretched as her dislocated eye trailed behind her.

((If gore is super triggering to you I suggest you go no further. It's gonna get pretty bad. ))
((EDIT: iiiiignore that. :P ))

You lunge forward, swinging Henry in one hand and driving the metal into his skull. A loud Splatter of brain matter and gore against the sterile white walls sounded, and echoed. The woman's head turned shrilly in the direction of the noise, and she charged, arms outstretched as her dislocated eye trailed behind her.

large.gif
@MochiBerry

JASON: swing Henry upward to slam into her jaw. The force should be enough to at least knock her back long enough for you to make it to the door
@MochiBerry

JASON: swing Henry upward to slam into her jaw. The force should be enough to at least knock her back long enough for you to make it to the door
ho5M9.gif2IGO4.gifobKSC.gif
@MochiBerry

Question: Is it possible for two people to make choices after a single post?
@MochiBerry

Question: Is it possible for two people to make choices after a single post?
globules.png

You do just that, and an agonizing crack, followed by a shrill shriek, sounds. You twist yourself around, almost painfully fast, and dart past the door, slamming it shut. You lean against the closed door, breathing heavily, and drop your wrench with a heavy clunk of tile on metal.

You do just that, and an agonizing crack, followed by a shrill shriek, sounds. You twist yourself around, almost painfully fast, and dart past the door, slamming it shut. You lean against the closed door, breathing heavily, and drop your wrench with a heavy clunk of tile on metal.
large.gif
((@TheBestiary Yes! If there's more than one command after a post I will probably just choose randomly between the two, or choose whoever's not had their's answered yet. ))
((@TheBestiary Yes! If there's more than one command after a post I will probably just choose randomly between the two, or choose whoever's not had their's answered yet. ))
large.gif
@MochiBerry
JASON: Try to get out of this building right now.
@MochiBerry
JASON: Try to get out of this building right now.
globules.png
There's a low chance of that happening right about now. You're in the middle of what appears to be a medium-sized lab, empty, as far as you can see. You're still out of breath, and you slump against the door, panting.
There's a low chance of that happening right about now. You're in the middle of what appears to be a medium-sized lab, empty, as far as you can see. You're still out of breath, and you slump against the door, panting.
large.gif
@MochiBerry
JASON: Peek outside the door, then, if possible. If not, view surroundings.
@MochiBerry
JASON: Peek outside the door, then, if possible. If not, view surroundings.
globules.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7