Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Apocolyptic Choose-your-own-adventure
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(( @LeahR95 @Coffeebeans ))

You swing the wrench down and cave in the brittle walls of his skull. A low whimper escapes you, and you hit him again, and again, and again...

Blood spatters everywhich way, and your sanity takes a nasty hit.

STATS:
Health: 86%
Sanity: 80% (-15%)
Courage: 75%
Strength: 25% (+10% from wrench)
Bladder: 15%

(( @LeahR95 @Coffeebeans ))

You swing the wrench down and cave in the brittle walls of his skull. A low whimper escapes you, and you hit him again, and again, and again...

Blood spatters everywhich way, and your sanity takes a nasty hit.

STATS:
Health: 86%
Sanity: 80% (-15%)
Courage: 75%
Strength: 25% (+10% from wrench)
Bladder: 15%

large.gif
@Coffeebeans I'll let you decide what he does next :) Just know I'll try my best to make him go insane (something I just decided after seeing that my command made him loose some sanity)
@Coffeebeans I'll let you decide what he does next :) Just know I'll try my best to make him go insane (something I just decided after seeing that my command made him loose some sanity)
ho5M9.gif2IGO4.gifobKSC.gif
(( @LeahR95 u evil ))
(( @LeahR95 u evil ))
large.gif
@MochiBerry if @Coffeebeans doesnt reply by 18:00 FR time I'll go ahead and make Jason do something
@MochiBerry if @Coffeebeans doesnt reply by 18:00 FR time I'll go ahead and make Jason do something
(( @LeahR95 seems fair c:
(( @LeahR95 seems fair c:
large.gif
(-hops in-)
JASON: Get the he** out of there.
(-hops in-)
JASON: Get the he** out of there.
globules.png
((@LeahR95 @TheBestiary @CoffeeBeans ))

You swing the door open, armed with your trusty wrench (whom you've dubbed "Henry"), and glance around. There's a rotted woman to your left. One eye hangs grotesquely out of its socket, and the other it beaten in and bloody. She's missing chunks of hair, and wearing a tattered and stained lab coat. There's a second creature, to your right this time. This man looks a bit more... fresh, for lack of a better word. A good portion of his neck is missing, indicating just where the poor soul was bitten. There's a door, slightly ajar at the end of the hallway. The bloodied corpse behind you gargles slightly. You gotta get moving.
((@LeahR95 @TheBestiary @CoffeeBeans ))

You swing the door open, armed with your trusty wrench (whom you've dubbed "Henry"), and glance around. There's a rotted woman to your left. One eye hangs grotesquely out of its socket, and the other it beaten in and bloody. She's missing chunks of hair, and wearing a tattered and stained lab coat. There's a second creature, to your right this time. This man looks a bit more... fresh, for lack of a better word. A good portion of his neck is missing, indicating just where the poor soul was bitten. There's a door, slightly ajar at the end of the hallway. The bloodied corpse behind you gargles slightly. You gotta get moving.
large.gif
@MochiBerry

JASON: Whack the lab coat guy in the head and make towards the door. Maybe the things head will pop off!
@MochiBerry

JASON: Whack the lab coat guy in the head and make towards the door. Maybe the things head will pop off!
@LeahR95
Thank you, kind FR player, for planting that pleasant and not at all grotesque image in my brain. xD
@LeahR95
Thank you, kind FR player, for planting that pleasant and not at all grotesque image in my brain. xD
globules.png
@TheBestiary
Oh sorry, I really like gore stuff and tend to overestimate what the general public can handle. I'll try to keep it less gross from now on!
@TheBestiary
Oh sorry, I really like gore stuff and tend to overestimate what the general public can handle. I'll try to keep it less gross from now on!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7