Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Age Of Plague [Plague Area]
1 2 3 4
@nightwhisper40((No problem!))

@nightwhisper40((No problem!))

Art Workshop || Art Shop
Robin || 20+ || 12 Oct || Slytherin
5KT5SCp.pnggXofsqg.pngCioCFC3.pngwx5UFJd.png
@ZeriaWolfFall oh sorry didn't see that part
@ZeriaWolfFall oh sorry didn't see that part
XHxgasI.gif
@PwnSerum ((I guess it's fine now))
@PwnSerum ((I guess it's fine now))
Art Workshop || Art Shop
@ZeriaWolfClaw
(Only tagging the person Malaria is directly interacting with ^^)
Malaria looked the Guardian-Jader- over as the fog of sleep began to clear from her mind. "New to the Wasteland, eh? Wonder how long you'll last, with all this infection. Not too much food either, but let me give you some advice. If you're competent at hunting, you'll manage."

Malaria yawned again, rising to her feet. "So, where'd you come from before? Not that many dragons come to the Wasteland by choice. Normally someone drags them along."
@ZeriaWolfClaw
(Only tagging the person Malaria is directly interacting with ^^)
Malaria looked the Guardian-Jader- over as the fog of sleep began to clear from her mind. "New to the Wasteland, eh? Wonder how long you'll last, with all this infection. Not too much food either, but let me give you some advice. If you're competent at hunting, you'll manage."

Malaria yawned again, rising to her feet. "So, where'd you come from before? Not that many dragons come to the Wasteland by choice. Normally someone drags them along."
@MidnightRaven ((Uh.. can you give me a short example?))

"I came from The Tangled Wood once. But then my parents abandoned me to another family. I stayed there until I grow up. I met a dragon there too; she's pretty. So.. stuff happens and we moved here; knowing we are already 'infected'..." Jader sighed.
@MidnightRaven ((Uh.. can you give me a short example?))

"I came from The Tangled Wood once. But then my parents abandoned me to another family. I stayed there until I grow up. I met a dragon there too; she's pretty. So.. stuff happens and we moved here; knowing we are already 'infected'..." Jader sighed.
Art Workshop || Art Shop
@ZeriaWolfClaw
(Quick example time! Most of the dragons in my clan were forced to move to the Wasteland. They're still protesting about it.)
"Hm." Malaria stretched her wings and glanced at Jader. "Well then. Good luck to you both. You seem like you need to shape up a little bit, but you'll figure it out."

She hesitated a moment before saying, "My clan is just a couple of miles to the west. You can always feel free to pay us a visit. I'll make sure you don't get killed by the guards."
@ZeriaWolfClaw
(Quick example time! Most of the dragons in my clan were forced to move to the Wasteland. They're still protesting about it.)
"Hm." Malaria stretched her wings and glanced at Jader. "Well then. Good luck to you both. You seem like you need to shape up a little bit, but you'll figure it out."

She hesitated a moment before saying, "My clan is just a couple of miles to the west. You can always feel free to pay us a visit. I'll make sure you don't get killed by the guards."
@MidnightRaven ((Ok XD))

"Thank you, I'll visit you soon then" Jader smiled.
@MidnightRaven ((Ok XD))

"Thank you, I'll visit you soon then" Jader smiled.
Art Workshop || Art Shop
(( @ZeriaWolfClaw is it to late to join?))
(( @ZeriaWolfClaw is it to late to join?))
ezgif.com-resize_3.gif ezgif.com-resize_4.gif ezgif.com-gif-maker_16.gif
@DarkElite020 ((Nope :3 just join! x3))
@DarkElite020 ((Nope :3 just join! x3))
Art Workshop || Art Shop
((okie dokie! brb gonna make some dragons @ZeriaWolfClaw))
((okie dokie! brb gonna make some dragons @ZeriaWolfClaw))
ezgif.com-resize_3.gif ezgif.com-resize_4.gif ezgif.com-gif-maker_16.gif
1 2 3 4