Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Age Of Plague [Plague Area]
1 2 3 4
@Bleed

"Alright, gotta go now, cya!" Jader backed away with a smile and flew back to his home.

Jader went inside the cave and move a boulder to closed it. "What's in the hurry?" Fallen popped her head out in the corner. "N-nothing.." Jader sweats all over his face; "Just.. awkward stuff.. Haha.." Jader forcefully smiled. Fallen made a confused face and walked next to the boulder. "What are you doing?" Jader looked at her. Fallen ignored him and moved the boulder out of the way; that also made Jader fell onto the floor face-planting.
"Oww..." Jader gets up and looked at the opened up hole.
Fallen went outside and looked right and left. There was nothing.
She went back in and looked at Jader. "I guess my partner is a scardy.. 'dragon'.." Fallen snickered.

Jader looked away embarrassed. "I guess I should start training somewhere..." Jader muttered.

Later on he helped Fallen with meals for dinner.
@Bleed

"Alright, gotta go now, cya!" Jader backed away with a smile and flew back to his home.

Jader went inside the cave and move a boulder to closed it. "What's in the hurry?" Fallen popped her head out in the corner. "N-nothing.." Jader sweats all over his face; "Just.. awkward stuff.. Haha.." Jader forcefully smiled. Fallen made a confused face and walked next to the boulder. "What are you doing?" Jader looked at her. Fallen ignored him and moved the boulder out of the way; that also made Jader fell onto the floor face-planting.
"Oww..." Jader gets up and looked at the opened up hole.
Fallen went outside and looked right and left. There was nothing.
She went back in and looked at Jader. "I guess my partner is a scardy.. 'dragon'.." Fallen snickered.

Jader looked away embarrassed. "I guess I should start training somewhere..." Jader muttered.

Later on he helped Fallen with meals for dinner.
Art Workshop || Art Shop
Robin || 20+ || 12 Oct || Slytherin
5KT5SCp.pnggXofsqg.pngCioCFC3.pngwx5UFJd.png
Jader walked away and saw a hut made out of bones. He walked to it and inside he saw a dragon sitting at a table with a crystal egg ball. The dragon said "Come child, sit". Jader came in and sat down. "Who are you, child?", asked the dragon. "My name is Jader", Jader said. "You?". The women stared at Jader for a long time without responding. "I am the oracle of the Plague, Spiral". Spiral finally answered. "Ok", Jader said. "If you are an Oracle, tell me if me and my wife will have kids". Spiral started waving her claws over the crystal egg ball. Jader started to see an image appear. It was a Plague nest with 4 eggs in it. The nest looked exactly like their nest. Jader thanked the Oracle. He then walked out from the bone hut to go back to his home.
Jader walked away and saw a hut made out of bones. He walked to it and inside he saw a dragon sitting at a table with a crystal egg ball. The dragon said "Come child, sit". Jader came in and sat down. "Who are you, child?", asked the dragon. "My name is Jader", Jader said. "You?". The women stared at Jader for a long time without responding. "I am the oracle of the Plague, Spiral". Spiral finally answered. "Ok", Jader said. "If you are an Oracle, tell me if me and my wife will have kids". Spiral started waving her claws over the crystal egg ball. Jader started to see an image appear. It was a Plague nest with 4 eggs in it. The nest looked exactly like their nest. Jader thanked the Oracle. He then walked out from the bone hut to go back to his home.
XHxgasI.gif
@ZeriaWolfClaw (Mind if I join? I'll write a character sheet here:) [b]Name:[/b] Malaria [b]Element:[/b] Plague [b]Appearance:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11243974] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/112440/11243974_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Personality:[/b] Malaria comes off as harsh, bordering on rude. She was raised this way- Plague dragons, after living in the Wasteland for a while, don't readily associate with other dragons. She has a sense of humor that revolves around jokes and insults around others. She may associate with other dragons outside of her clan if it has some benefit for her. [b]History:[/b] Malaria was born and raised in the Scarred Wasteland. She decided to train for the Coliseum and soon left the Wasteland for a short time to join a clan in need of fighters. She found one in Shadow, and decided to stay for a while. When the clan moved to Plague, she embraced the decision and, currently, remains in her position. Currently, she is scoping out the area to look for resources, leaving for patrols often.
@ZeriaWolfClaw
(Mind if I join? I'll write a character sheet here:)
Name: Malaria
Element: Plague
Appearance:

11243974_350.png

Personality: Malaria comes off as harsh, bordering on rude. She was raised this way- Plague dragons, after living in the Wasteland for a while, don't readily associate with other dragons. She has a sense of humor that revolves around jokes and insults around others. She may associate with other dragons outside of her clan if it has some benefit for her.
History: Malaria was born and raised in the Scarred Wasteland. She decided to train for the Coliseum and soon left the Wasteland for a short time to join a clan in need of fighters. She found one in Shadow, and decided to stay for a while. When the clan moved to Plague, she embraced the decision and, currently, remains in her position. Currently, she is scoping out the area to look for resources, leaving for patrols often.

@MidnightRaven ((Everyone is welcomed here anytime :3 More like a Free roleplay.. with few troubles here and there XD))
@MidnightRaven ((Everyone is welcomed here anytime :3 More like a Free roleplay.. with few troubles here and there XD))
Art Workshop || Art Shop
@ZeriaWolfClaw
(Alright! I'll jump right in.)
Malaria was on another patrol. This was no surprise- after the clan moved to the Wasteland, when she wasn't busy in the Coliseum, she was on a patrol. But today, she had heard rumors of a few new loners around here and wanted to investigate.

She was stopping to take a break when she caught sight of a Guardian nearby, entering a small cave carved out in the ground. She decided to watch the hole from a distance before approaching it, since she wasn't one to walk up and immediately say hello. But if they came out again, she supposed that she would introduce herself.

Malaria realized that she was tired, so she decided to take a rest. Hopefully she wouldn't get any rude awakenings.
@ZeriaWolfClaw
(Alright! I'll jump right in.)
Malaria was on another patrol. This was no surprise- after the clan moved to the Wasteland, when she wasn't busy in the Coliseum, she was on a patrol. But today, she had heard rumors of a few new loners around here and wanted to investigate.

She was stopping to take a break when she caught sight of a Guardian nearby, entering a small cave carved out in the ground. She decided to watch the hole from a distance before approaching it, since she wasn't one to walk up and immediately say hello. But if they came out again, she supposed that she would introduce herself.

Malaria realized that she was tired, so she decided to take a rest. Hopefully she wouldn't get any rude awakenings.
@MidnightRaven

Jader finished with the diner and was preparing to eat. But before that, he really wanted to push the boulder again to close the hole.
So he walked near to the cave entrance way and saw a glimpse of red when he was about to make a turn. He looked at it and notice it was another dragon sleeping.
He was about to jump and screamed; but shut his mouth quickly. "W-what should I do?!" he thought.
He walked towards the dragon carefully and looked at her face. "Another Guardian dragon? She looked tired.. there's another room. Might as well let her rest there? I should wake her first.." Jader carefully shook her awake. "U-um.. If you're sleepy or tired... there's another room you could use here..." Jader said.
@MidnightRaven

Jader finished with the diner and was preparing to eat. But before that, he really wanted to push the boulder again to close the hole.
So he walked near to the cave entrance way and saw a glimpse of red when he was about to make a turn. He looked at it and notice it was another dragon sleeping.
He was about to jump and screamed; but shut his mouth quickly. "W-what should I do?!" he thought.
He walked towards the dragon carefully and looked at her face. "Another Guardian dragon? She looked tired.. there's another room. Might as well let her rest there? I should wake her first.." Jader carefully shook her awake. "U-um.. If you're sleepy or tired... there's another room you could use here..." Jader said.
Art Workshop || Art Shop
@ZeriaWolfClaw
Malaria blinked, confused. When she noticed the strange Guardian next to her, she jumped. She was a heavy sleeper, luckily, so she still had a moment to process. For once, she didn't act on impulse.

It took her a moment to process his words, but when she did, she yawned and said, "I'm fine. I've got a clan back home, and a den there." She tilted her head at him and looked him over. Since he was still in decent health, she jumped to the conclusion that they were new around here. "Never seen you around here before. Who are you?"
@ZeriaWolfClaw
Malaria blinked, confused. When she noticed the strange Guardian next to her, she jumped. She was a heavy sleeper, luckily, so she still had a moment to process. For once, she didn't act on impulse.

It took her a moment to process his words, but when she did, she yawned and said, "I'm fine. I've got a clan back home, and a den there." She tilted her head at him and looked him over. Since he was still in decent health, she jumped to the conclusion that they were new around here. "Never seen you around here before. Who are you?"
@MidnightRaven
Jader looked at the jumped dragon. She turned to look at Jader; but he felt a bit nervous. "I scared her didn't I??" Jader just kept looking at her.

When she finally spoke; Jader also jumped a bit. "U-uh... I'm Jader... I'm kinda new here..." Jader backed away his head and started to sweat.
@MidnightRaven
Jader looked at the jumped dragon. She turned to look at Jader; but he felt a bit nervous. "I scared her didn't I??" Jader just kept looking at her.

When she finally spoke; Jader also jumped a bit. "U-uh... I'm Jader... I'm kinda new here..." Jader backed away his head and started to sweat.
Art Workshop || Art Shop
@PwnSerum((Controling my OC is god-moding. Try to check the rules first.))
@PwnSerum((Controling my OC is god-moding. Try to check the rules first.))
Art Workshop || Art Shop
@Zerawolfclaw Thanks again for the baby! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12237104] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/122372/12237104_350.png[/img] [/url] The dragonling bounded around happily snapping at anything he saw, the young Gaurdien Plauge Dragon stopped to glance around letting out a cute sneeze as he accidentally Inhaled some dust. @Bleed @Pwnserum Just to tag the other members :3
@Zerawolfclaw
Thanks again for the baby!

12237104_350.png

The dragonling bounded around happily snapping at anything he saw, the young Gaurdien Plauge Dragon stopped to glance around letting out a cute sneeze as he accidentally Inhaled some dust.

@Bleed
@Pwnserum
Just to tag the other members :3
1 2 3 4