Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Hogwarts Tale [Main Thread] (closed)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 85 86
@tsumetai

You can have up to two students~

@tsumetai

You can have up to two students~

tumblr_nulm7gOXPV1u2bprpo4_r1_540.png
@Peachymoo
Welph, I have to afk, I'm needed by my doctor. *v* I will possibly be back on later, depending on how the scanning goes.
@Peachymoo
Welph, I have to afk, I'm needed by my doctor. *v* I will possibly be back on later, depending on how the scanning goes.
@Peachymoo Making another because I can. [center][b]Name[/b]: Ciel Altus [b]Age[/b]: 12 [b]Gender[/b]: Male [b]Nationality[/b]: England [b]Appearance[/b]: [img]http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y466/dragontigeryea/RP%202_zpsphvstt0r.png[/img] Very tall, at 5' 6'', he towers over most people. He has a fairly average build for someone of his height. [b]Personality[/b]: Pompous and rude, Ciel has been raised to believe he is the best. This shows through most of his actions, as he has no regard for others. He exuberantly throws himself into situations that he believes will prove his worthiness and strength, often failing to take others into consideration as well as his surroundings. Even so, his parents, mother in particular, drilled into him a sense of begrudging politeness that he often uses to mask any insults he manages to hurl someone's way. He is quite studious and often reads as much as he can about whatever it is that he is pursuing. That is about all the preparation that Ciel does, however, as he often believes that all the book knowledge he has will suffice. His entire family has been sorted into Gryffindor and he hopes to follow in their footsteps. [b]History[/b]: Born to a somewhat royal family, Ciel was raised by his mother and father in a fairly large home. Whatever he wanted, he got. While his parents did instill some level of obedience into him, Ciel was still fairly free to do whatever he wanted and often bossed around the maids and butlers of the household. His father who worked at the ministry in some high-up job often returned home and went straight to his office, leading to a somewhat strained relationship between him and Ciel. Ciel's mother was oftentimes the mediator, getting between the two when they argued over Ciel's poor manners or outlandish demands. Ciel's mother died, however, when he was only 6. The cause of death was never officially stated, but it was fairly clear to all that some foul play was involved. Ciel's father worked for a week straight, hardly sleeping or eating in order to find the cause of his wife, leaving his relationship with his son practically in tatters. He has since worked very hard to rebuild it and eventually the two found a closeness they could live on. Since then, Ciel has worked hard to prove himself worthy of his pureblood as well as his mother's pride. [b]Blood Type:[/b] Pure [b]House[/b]: ONLY UPDATE THIS ONCE YOU RECIVE YOUR HOUSE [b]Wand[/b]: Dogwood, phoenix feather, sturdy, 11 inches [b]Favorite Class:[/b] Transfiguration [b]Least Favorite Class:[/b] Astronomy [b]Pet (Optional):[/b] Great Horned Owl named Arthur[/center]
@Peachymoo

Making another because I can.
Name:
Ciel Altus
Nationality:
England
Appearance:
RP%202_zpsphvstt0r.png
Very tall, at 5' 6'', he towers over most people. He has a fairly average build for someone of his height.
Personality:
Pompous and rude, Ciel has been raised to believe he is the best. This shows through most of his actions, as he has no regard for others. He exuberantly throws himself into situations that he believes will prove his worthiness and strength, often failing to take others into consideration as well as his surroundings. Even so, his parents, mother in particular, drilled into him a sense of begrudging politeness that he often uses to mask any insults he manages to hurl someone's way. He is quite studious and often reads as much as he can about whatever it is that he is pursuing. That is about all the preparation that Ciel does, however, as he often believes that all the book knowledge he has will suffice. His entire family has been sorted into Gryffindor and he hopes to follow in their footsteps.
History:
Born to a somewhat royal family, Ciel was raised by his mother and father in a fairly large home. Whatever he wanted, he got. While his parents did instill some level of obedience into him, Ciel was still fairly free to do whatever he wanted and often bossed around the maids and butlers of the household. His father who worked at the ministry in some high-up job often returned home and went straight to his office, leading to a somewhat strained relationship between him and Ciel. Ciel's mother was oftentimes the mediator, getting between the two when they argued over Ciel's poor manners or outlandish demands.
Ciel's mother died, however, when he was only 6. The cause of death was never officially stated, but it was fairly clear to all that some foul play was involved. Ciel's father worked for a week straight, hardly sleeping or eating in order to find the cause of his wife, leaving his relationship with his son practically in tatters. He has since worked very hard to rebuild it and eventually the two found a closeness they could live on. Since then, Ciel has worked hard to prove himself worthy of his pureblood as well as his mother's pride.
Blood Type:
Pure
House:
ONLY UPDATE THIS ONCE YOU RECIVE YOUR HOUSE
Wand:
Dogwood, phoenix feather, sturdy, 11 inches
Favorite Class:
Transfiguration
Least Favorite Class:
Astronomy
Pet (Optional):
Great Horned Owl named Arthur
uCR5SCW.png
@demise

Alrighty! I was about to sleep anyways uvu. See you tomorrow!
@demise

Alrighty! I was about to sleep anyways uvu. See you tomorrow!
@FloatingInSpace

He is fine.... Expect he can't wear a crown in school. I'm pretty sure that's against the dress code.

Gtg sleep
@FloatingInSpace

He is fine.... Expect he can't wear a crown in school. I'm pretty sure that's against the dress code.

Gtg sleep
@Peachymoo

LOL yeah. He'll just get scolded and then throw it down in a huff.
@Peachymoo

LOL yeah. He'll just get scolded and then throw it down in a huff.
uCR5SCW.png
@Peachymoo

May I still join!!

Form:
Name: Löwe Marzipan (Pronounced LUV)
Nationality: German
Wand: 11 2/3’’, Oak, Veela Core, inflexible
Blood Type: Pure
Favorite Class:Music
Least Favorite Class: Potions
House: ONLY UPDATE THIS ONCE YOU RECEIVE YOUR HOUSE

Appearance: Oh Boy where do we start.... Okay Head to Toe I guess. Hair, it’s kind of like Cloud’s hair. Light blond hair that he gels into forward facing spikes on top of his head. The sides sort of hangs in a partially gelled mess along the sides and of his head. All in all it’s about six inches long(15 cm). The back of his hair stops before his neck. He’s contemplating adding some color but not sure how to do that yet.
His face is average for a young male. It would be pleasantly pudgy with youth but he is too thin. He’s much too light for a boy and could be called lean at best. It’s not a healthy lean though. What isn’t skin and bones is wiry muscle. He has nimble fingers with well clipped nails. He’s neither tall nor short and stands at 5’ flat(.(1.5m) His skin and eyes are both fair. His eyes are bright blue alert and warm. His default expression or greeting is a smile, not a huge grin or quite little thing just a causal, half smile ‘hey there’ sort of thing.

Everyone one at Hogwarts has a uniform so that’s what he will wear most of the time. When not in that...
He doesn’t real have a clothing ‘style’ it’s more like. ‘This feels nice.’ Or ‘This feels comfy’, warm ect. That being said when not in Hogwarts he lives by with his Aunt in a small dingy apartment and they buy whatever is cheap and available. It’s exceptionally hard thinking what a male driven by texture alone would wear. But I am thinking cottons in the summer and wool in the winter/fall. For the sake of imagery let’s put him in stretch jeans. Since we start in the fall he is going to have a fluffy white woolen sweater to start.

Personality: Mars, he prefers to be called Mars, is upbeat. He’s a generally happy go lucky kid but has some rough spots like anyone else. He can be fresh and snarky at times usually out of defense of himself. He’s isn’t proud of who he is but doesn’t hate himself ether. Generally tries to not let what people say about him get him down. Bullying, slurs and the like will get anyone down in time though. Mars is hyper-perceptive and generally good at feeling out the emotions of an individual.

Other: When in his own home Mars is generally a good cook. He loves music, all kinds particularly artful music with a good melody, words are less important.
He owns a barn owl named Samantha that he bought for cheap at an pet store there was something wrong with her feathers and she was pretty much dying. They wanted to get her out of the store, luckily Mars was in the same condition as the bird and took her in as a companion in survival. Since then she is now a fine and healthy bird who delivers his mail.

Mars HATES the woods especially when it is dark. Drag him in if you must but he will be no good to you there. He also expresses a severe dislike of spiders. They as too quiet.

He has a lot on his plate right now. Please do tell me as you spot the problems. I am waiting to see who guesses what first.

Here is some stuff he likes to listen to. He has a CD player and a very old record player. Very pretty have a listen. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cDcZ4B1xSs

Mars’s family is fairly wealthy but for one reason or another he does not accept the offered income.

Best Pet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDmRmRb2OpE - SO that’s Samantha his Owl. Sammy or Sam for short. I don’t actually own the owl full credit to the video and people of it.

I don’t know if we have a schedule but can’t hurt right? I will remove it is it is not needed.

Mars’s Schedule is

First Period: Charms
Second Period: Herbology
Third Period:Defense Against the Dark Arts
-Lunch-
Forth Period:Muggle Studies
Fifth Period: Potions
Sixth Period: History of Magic
Seventh: Transfiguration

His Extra-curricular Are:
Muggle Music - Tuesday
Music - Wednesday
Ghoul Studies - Friday
@Peachymoo

May I still join!!

Form:
Name: Löwe Marzipan (Pronounced LUV)
Nationality: German
Wand: 11 2/3’’, Oak, Veela Core, inflexible
Blood Type: Pure
Favorite Class:Music
Least Favorite Class: Potions
House: ONLY UPDATE THIS ONCE YOU RECEIVE YOUR HOUSE

Appearance: Oh Boy where do we start.... Okay Head to Toe I guess. Hair, it’s kind of like Cloud’s hair. Light blond hair that he gels into forward facing spikes on top of his head. The sides sort of hangs in a partially gelled mess along the sides and of his head. All in all it’s about six inches long(15 cm). The back of his hair stops before his neck. He’s contemplating adding some color but not sure how to do that yet.
His face is average for a young male. It would be pleasantly pudgy with youth but he is too thin. He’s much too light for a boy and could be called lean at best. It’s not a healthy lean though. What isn’t skin and bones is wiry muscle. He has nimble fingers with well clipped nails. He’s neither tall nor short and stands at 5’ flat(.(1.5m) His skin and eyes are both fair. His eyes are bright blue alert and warm. His default expression or greeting is a smile, not a huge grin or quite little thing just a causal, half smile ‘hey there’ sort of thing.

Everyone one at Hogwarts has a uniform so that’s what he will wear most of the time. When not in that...
He doesn’t real have a clothing ‘style’ it’s more like. ‘This feels nice.’ Or ‘This feels comfy’, warm ect. That being said when not in Hogwarts he lives by with his Aunt in a small dingy apartment and they buy whatever is cheap and available. It’s exceptionally hard thinking what a male driven by texture alone would wear. But I am thinking cottons in the summer and wool in the winter/fall. For the sake of imagery let’s put him in stretch jeans. Since we start in the fall he is going to have a fluffy white woolen sweater to start.

Personality: Mars, he prefers to be called Mars, is upbeat. He’s a generally happy go lucky kid but has some rough spots like anyone else. He can be fresh and snarky at times usually out of defense of himself. He’s isn’t proud of who he is but doesn’t hate himself ether. Generally tries to not let what people say about him get him down. Bullying, slurs and the like will get anyone down in time though. Mars is hyper-perceptive and generally good at feeling out the emotions of an individual.

Other: When in his own home Mars is generally a good cook. He loves music, all kinds particularly artful music with a good melody, words are less important.
He owns a barn owl named Samantha that he bought for cheap at an pet store there was something wrong with her feathers and she was pretty much dying. They wanted to get her out of the store, luckily Mars was in the same condition as the bird and took her in as a companion in survival. Since then she is now a fine and healthy bird who delivers his mail.

Mars HATES the woods especially when it is dark. Drag him in if you must but he will be no good to you there. He also expresses a severe dislike of spiders. They as too quiet.

He has a lot on his plate right now. Please do tell me as you spot the problems. I am waiting to see who guesses what first.

Here is some stuff he likes to listen to. He has a CD player and a very old record player. Very pretty have a listen. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cDcZ4B1xSs

Mars’s family is fairly wealthy but for one reason or another he does not accept the offered income.

Best Pet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDmRmRb2OpE - SO that’s Samantha his Owl. Sammy or Sam for short. I don’t actually own the owl full credit to the video and people of it.

I don’t know if we have a schedule but can’t hurt right? I will remove it is it is not needed.

Mars’s Schedule is

First Period: Charms
Second Period: Herbology
Third Period:Defense Against the Dark Arts
-Lunch-
Forth Period:Muggle Studies
Fifth Period: Potions
Sixth Period: History of Magic
Seventh: Transfiguration

His Extra-curricular Are:
Muggle Music - Tuesday
Music - Wednesday
Ghoul Studies - Friday
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@Ragnaroc
From what I understand it's still open until we get twenty students. We, we uh, don't have that many yet. XD

ALSO, WILDE LIFE, YEAAA!
@Ragnaroc
From what I understand it's still open until we get twenty students. We, we uh, don't have that many yet. XD

ALSO, WILDE LIFE, YEAAA!
@Demise

WILDE LIFE!!!! YEAH!!

Okay thank you. I wasn't sure if it was a 'post your profile to join' or if i had to get approved before I was in.

Anyway he is up there now.
@Demise

WILDE LIFE!!!! YEAH!!

Okay thank you. I wasn't sure if it was a 'post your profile to join' or if i had to get approved before I was in.

Anyway he is up there now.
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@Ragnaroc
*v* Love Wilde Life. Love the artist too! Ffft, if I didn't have my own expensive, I would totally support her on patreon.

*v* Welcome. Pfft. If worst comes to worst, Peachy would just say no. Though I really doubt it. XD

*v* Interesting kiddo.
@Ragnaroc
*v* Love Wilde Life. Love the artist too! Ffft, if I didn't have my own expensive, I would totally support her on patreon.

*v* Welcome. Pfft. If worst comes to worst, Peachy would just say no. Though I really doubt it. XD

*v* Interesting kiddo.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 85 86