Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LF] An RP partner!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Here I am again! Some of my other RPs are going slow or have died, so I'm looking for some new RP partners! I'm going to say out-front that I will not RP NSFW, or excessive amounts of gore. However, listed below are a few of my preferred genres/ideas:
  • Flight Rising
  • Post-apocalyptic
  • Human/Gijinka/Shapeshifter RPs with some of my lair dergs(especially post-apocalyptic!)
  • Possibly anything with gryphons in it, as long as the worldbuilding's good
  • Anything with mythical creatures in it, really
I'm up for both group and 1 on one's, so feel free to throw ideas at me!
Here I am again! Some of my other RPs are going slow or have died, so I'm looking for some new RP partners! I'm going to say out-front that I will not RP NSFW, or excessive amounts of gore. However, listed below are a few of my preferred genres/ideas:
  • Flight Rising
  • Post-apocalyptic
  • Human/Gijinka/Shapeshifter RPs with some of my lair dergs(especially post-apocalyptic!)
  • Possibly anything with gryphons in it, as long as the worldbuilding's good
  • Anything with mythical creatures in it, really
I'm up for both group and 1 on one's, so feel free to throw ideas at me!
/sidles in

Hello yes I am a sucker for anything post-apocalyptic. I'd be down for something shapeshiftery or whatever, although I probably wouldn't use a derg from lair or whatever and just come up with some OC if only because I'm silly like that. I'm cool with avoiding excessive gore or NSFW themes (I'm not really a fan of smut anyways). I do like grimdark stuff, but that doesn't have to necessarily mean bloody, and hey with post-apocalypse it's unsurprising if things get a bit dark. World is ending, things are bad, etc. Y'know?

@MidnightRaven
/sidles in

Hello yes I am a sucker for anything post-apocalyptic. I'd be down for something shapeshiftery or whatever, although I probably wouldn't use a derg from lair or whatever and just come up with some OC if only because I'm silly like that. I'm cool with avoiding excessive gore or NSFW themes (I'm not really a fan of smut anyways). I do like grimdark stuff, but that doesn't have to necessarily mean bloody, and hey with post-apocalypse it's unsurprising if things get a bit dark. World is ending, things are bad, etc. Y'know?

@MidnightRaven
JXVUomh.png
@MidnightRaven

Hi there. I'm generally always looking for people to rp with, and would definitely be interested in role playing with you. No NSFW or gore is absolutely fine by me, of course. I've never done a post-apocalyptic rp before, but it seems interesting, especially with humans/shapeshifters/gijinkas. It wouldn't matter to me if the characters were picked from a lair or made up.
@MidnightRaven

Hi there. I'm generally always looking for people to rp with, and would definitely be interested in role playing with you. No NSFW or gore is absolutely fine by me, of course. I've never done a post-apocalyptic rp before, but it seems interesting, especially with humans/shapeshifters/gijinkas. It wouldn't matter to me if the characters were picked from a lair or made up.
3 hours ahead of FR time
@Carnifex
I've seen you before hello fellow Plagueling
Anyway, yeah, I'm interested in roleplaying with you! Post-apocalypse would probably be the way I would go, because post-apoc is love, post-apoc is life. Anyway, if we did do something shapeshifter-esque, I probably would use a derg from my lair, only because I've spent way more time developing them in their human versions than I have their dragon ones. Oops.
Do you have any specific ideas for a plot?
@Carnifex
I've seen you before hello fellow Plagueling
Anyway, yeah, I'm interested in roleplaying with you! Post-apocalypse would probably be the way I would go, because post-apoc is love, post-apoc is life. Anyway, if we did do something shapeshifter-esque, I probably would use a derg from my lair, only because I've spent way more time developing them in their human versions than I have their dragon ones. Oops.
Do you have any specific ideas for a plot?
@CarrotFlinger
Hello! When it comes to gore, I'm fine with moderate amounts, as in injuries/death/illness, but when it comes to guts, I'm out. Blame my weak stomach.
Would you be interested in joining anything that Carnifex and I get up to? Or are you looking for a one-on-one?
@CarrotFlinger
Hello! When it comes to gore, I'm fine with moderate amounts, as in injuries/death/illness, but when it comes to guts, I'm out. Blame my weak stomach.
Would you be interested in joining anything that Carnifex and I get up to? Or are you looking for a one-on-one?
@MidnightRaven

Aha ok, I slightly misunderstood you there. I'm fine with either a group or a 1x1 deal. If you and Carnifex would like a group, I will gladly join it. :)
@MidnightRaven

Aha ok, I slightly misunderstood you there. I'm fine with either a group or a 1x1 deal. If you and Carnifex would like a group, I will gladly join it. :)
3 hours ahead of FR time
@MidnightRaven
eyyy fellow plague one of us one of us one of us

Seems legit. Are we setting this in like some sort of post-apocalyptic FR world or some post-apocalyptic modern world and just sort of assuming that thanks to...I dunno, science/radioactive fallout/mAGIC/whatever some people are able to shapeshift into dragons or whatnot?

(And if we did a group thing I'd be down with that)
@MidnightRaven
eyyy fellow plague one of us one of us one of us

Seems legit. Are we setting this in like some sort of post-apocalyptic FR world or some post-apocalyptic modern world and just sort of assuming that thanks to...I dunno, science/radioactive fallout/mAGIC/whatever some people are able to shapeshift into dragons or whatnot?

(And if we did a group thing I'd be down with that)
JXVUomh.png
@Carnifex @CarrotFlinger
Well, group RP it is then! Anyway, as for shapeshifters, I developed a bunch of lore regarding them for a previous RP that fell apart, and I may reuse it now. I would be setting the RP in an alternate-Earth kind of thing, where magic and dragons and stuff exist. I'd prefer if we did the RP in the modern world, because that kind of thing is just so much fun to me.
@Carnifex @CarrotFlinger
Well, group RP it is then! Anyway, as for shapeshifters, I developed a bunch of lore regarding them for a previous RP that fell apart, and I may reuse it now. I would be setting the RP in an alternate-Earth kind of thing, where magic and dragons and stuff exist. I'd prefer if we did the RP in the modern world, because that kind of thing is just so much fun to me.
@CarrotFlinger @MidnightRaven

Excellent.../steeples fingers and cackles madly

Nah, but in all seriousness I'm good with a modern setting or whatever, totally down for that. And feel free to him me with whatever lore and what not you got I am so cool with that.
@CarrotFlinger @MidnightRaven

Excellent.../steeples fingers and cackles madly

Nah, but in all seriousness I'm good with a modern setting or whatever, totally down for that. And feel free to him me with whatever lore and what not you got I am so cool with that.
JXVUomh.png
@MidnightRaven @Carnifex

Yay group :p

I absolutely love lore and world-building, and a modern setting would offer up plenty of fun things to do with a lot of space to do it in.
@MidnightRaven @Carnifex

Yay group :p

I absolutely love lore and world-building, and a modern setting would offer up plenty of fun things to do with a lot of space to do it in.
3 hours ahead of FR time
1 2 3 4 5 6 7