Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | OOC: Rebellion Roleplay [Closed for Now]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@Leondragon

Well I need ya to answer my question and it was kinda obvious you guys posted at the same time, XD.
@Leondragon

Well I need ya to answer my question and it was kinda obvious you guys posted at the same time, XD.
tumblr_mpy4vpYMWG1rzl7uqo1_500.gif
@Leondragon & @DacianaLupa
You guys can just call me Cleo or Ria, its a lot less typing.
@Leondragon & @DacianaLupa
You guys can just call me Cleo or Ria, its a lot less typing.
Banned.
@Leondragon

I added some things to my bio I need you to update it on the character profile list please, I added the gender and some more to my history.
@Leondragon

I added some things to my bio I need you to update it on the character profile list please, I added the gender and some more to my history.
@Leondragon, might make a Shadowbinder host. If thats okay with you...
@Leondragon, might make a Shadowbinder host. If thats okay with you...
Banned.
@cleossaria Kewl.
@cleossaria Kewl.
[b]Name:[/b] Magma [b]Role:[/b] Host [b]God:[/b] The Flamecaller [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Age:[/b] 19 [b]Personality:[/b] This Ridgeback is one of the most daring, most reckless dragons alive. He adores showing off in front of pretty ladies and performing radical, life-threatening stunts - in a nutshell, he loves being thrilled. His actions are powered by the burning heat of the Flamecaller herself, making him a force to be reckoned with, but he's the opposite of careful - his greatest weakness. Despite all his stupid courage and carelessness, Magma can be a true gentleman, a side he rarely reveals. [b]Picture/ Physical Appearance:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9891915] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/98920/9891915_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]History:[/b] To The Bleach, it wasn't hard at all to find out who the Flamecaller's host was. Magma's reckless behaviour - showing his powers in public, basically spitting Bleach in their faces - made him an obvious target. After realizing his 'little mistake', Magma had to face some of the hunters, barely able to escape with his life. Now he's on the run, but that doesn't mean he stopped mocking the Bleach by insulting them and setting himself on fire in public. [b]Other:[/b] Has a certain, strange attraction to blue-coloured things and dragons.
Name: Magma
Role: Host
God: The Flamecaller
Personality: This Ridgeback is one of the most daring, most reckless dragons alive. He adores showing off in front of pretty ladies and performing radical, life-threatening stunts - in a nutshell, he loves being thrilled. His actions are powered by the burning heat of the Flamecaller herself, making him a force to be reckoned with, but he's the opposite of careful - his greatest weakness.
Despite all his stupid courage and carelessness, Magma can be a true gentleman, a side he rarely reveals.
Picture/ Physical Appearance:

9891915_350.png

History: To The Bleach, it wasn't hard at all to find out who the Flamecaller's host was. Magma's reckless behaviour - showing his powers in public, basically spitting Bleach in their faces - made him an obvious target. After realizing his 'little mistake', Magma had to face some of the hunters, barely able to escape with his life. Now he's on the run, but that doesn't mean he stopped mocking the Bleach by insulting them and setting himself on fire in public.
Other: Has a certain, strange attraction to blue-coloured things and dragons.
@biscuitbunny

Accepted and welcome!
@biscuitbunny

Accepted and welcome!
Hurray! Thank ya! Now off to make my post~

@Leondragon
Hurray! Thank ya! Now off to make my post~

@Leondragon
@BiscuitBunny Oh hai there~ ! [img]http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121016225314/degrassi/images/2/29/Hey_there_kids.gif[/img] EDIT: @Leondragon I updated my bio and add the gender and some stuff to history could you put it on the character profiles you have up.
@BiscuitBunny

Oh hai there~ !

Hey_there_kids.gif

EDIT:
@Leondragon

I updated my bio and add the gender and some stuff to history could you put it on the character profiles you have up.
@dacianalupa :3 Sweet.
@dacianalupa :3 Sweet.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22