Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | OOC: Rebellion Roleplay [Closed for Now]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@dacianalupa

I posted something. We're in the city if that's okay. :3 Jane is being a weirdo. XD
@dacianalupa

I posted something. We're in the city if that's okay. :3 Jane is being a weirdo. XD
@Leondragon

The city is fine, Turalyon is a big softie/ weirdo.
@Leondragon

The city is fine, Turalyon is a big softie/ weirdo.
tumblr_mpy4vpYMWG1rzl7uqo1_500.gif
@dacianalupa o3o
@dacianalupa o3o
@Leondragon

So what if there was a thing that if the Hosts were in extreme danger they could summon some of their diety's power something like the Avatar Start from Legend of Korra or The last airbender.
@Leondragon

So what if there was a thing that if the Hosts were in extreme danger they could summon some of their diety's power something like the Avatar Start from Legend of Korra or The last airbender.
@dacianalupa Water, earth, fire, air, lightning, ice, shadow, light, plague, nature, arcane. My great grandmother used to tell me about the great 11 dragon deities and Dominance brought peace and harmony. Then the drakuno attacked. Only the deities, masters of the elements, could stop the Drakuno. But when the world needed them most, they vanished. 250 years passed, and the deities are still aiive. But only in the form of hosts. Some dragons think they are gone, but I think they return the balance. lololol I just thought of this XD

Yeah, I think that's definitely something. However, I think there should be something about synchronization. If there's poor sync with your god, then going into Uber form is dangerous. Or something like that.
@dacianalupa Water, earth, fire, air, lightning, ice, shadow, light, plague, nature, arcane. My great grandmother used to tell me about the great 11 dragon deities and Dominance brought peace and harmony. Then the drakuno attacked. Only the deities, masters of the elements, could stop the Drakuno. But when the world needed them most, they vanished. 250 years passed, and the deities are still aiive. But only in the form of hosts. Some dragons think they are gone, but I think they return the balance. lololol I just thought of this XD

Yeah, I think that's definitely something. However, I think there should be something about synchronization. If there's poor sync with your god, then going into Uber form is dangerous. Or something like that.
@Leondragon As soon as I saw the word "Uber" [img]http://i1025.photobucket.com/albums/y319/K2onAlcatraz/Walk%20walk%20fashion%20baby%20animated_zpsqosopilu.gif[/img] [i]uberdrive[/i]
@Leondragon

As soon as I saw the word "Uber"

Walk%20walk%20fashion%20baby%20animated_zpsqosopilu.gif

uberdrive
@dacianalupa lol! XD
@dacianalupa lol! XD
@Leondragon

Beautiful isn't it.
@Leondragon

Beautiful isn't it.