Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private with KnightOfScarves
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 32 33
@KnightOfScarves

((I'll be back in about 30 or so min))
@KnightOfScarves

((I'll be back in about 30 or so min))
@EarthernKnight

"I need to learn to protect myself. " She looked up to the other, she had a sheltered life, so she had never learnt... She only knew the basics. "Teach me." Altaria breathed softly to the other, tilting her head to him. "And its' not just my life at risk but the risk of my people..."
@EarthernKnight

"I need to learn to protect myself. " She looked up to the other, she had a sheltered life, so she had never learnt... She only knew the basics. "Teach me." Altaria breathed softly to the other, tilting her head to him. "And its' not just my life at risk but the risk of my people..."
Eevee.gif
@KnightOfScarves

"Your people would be realitively safe under the rule of the rebel general, I doubt he would rule differently then how you would rule. Everything would be status quo. The peasants would never get power, and the wealthy would stay that way," Champion said monotonely, still staring directly into her eyes, "So training you would not change anything for this nation... That is, unless you plan to rule differently,"
@KnightOfScarves

"Your people would be realitively safe under the rule of the rebel general, I doubt he would rule differently then how you would rule. Everything would be status quo. The peasants would never get power, and the wealthy would stay that way," Champion said monotonely, still staring directly into her eyes, "So training you would not change anything for this nation... That is, unless you plan to rule differently,"
@EarthernKnight

"I do. I love my father but i do not like his rule... " She sighed and shut her eyes, she wanted people to be equal and have a chance, she wanted her knights to be men of skill and not just people who had gained power through being of a rich family. "So, teach me."
@EarthernKnight

"I do. I love my father but i do not like his rule... " She sighed and shut her eyes, she wanted people to be equal and have a chance, she wanted her knights to be men of skill and not just people who had gained power through being of a rich family. "So, teach me."
Eevee.gif
@KnightOfScarves

"If you mean it, I will teach you," he said as he leaned forward, his eyes piercing and intimidating, "But, if at any point I believe that you have lied to me about this, I will personally free your dragon of its master," he leaned back after saying this, "I will see you tomorrow afternoon, in the woods. I will find you," Champion turned to leave her room.
@KnightOfScarves

"If you mean it, I will teach you," he said as he leaned forward, his eyes piercing and intimidating, "But, if at any point I believe that you have lied to me about this, I will personally free your dragon of its master," he leaned back after saying this, "I will see you tomorrow afternoon, in the woods. I will find you," Champion turned to leave her room.
@EarthernKnight

Altaria looked up to the other, raising a brow with her own pericing blue eyes. "You're the one who snuck into my room to wake me... " She sighed before nodding. "I'll be there." She whispered before letting the others hand go.
She leant back and sighed, going back to her bed and curling up with her dragon. She couldn't sleep though, there was too much on her mind.
@EarthernKnight

Altaria looked up to the other, raising a brow with her own pericing blue eyes. "You're the one who snuck into my room to wake me... " She sighed before nodding. "I'll be there." She whispered before letting the others hand go.
She leant back and sighed, going back to her bed and curling up with her dragon. She couldn't sleep though, there was too much on her mind.
Eevee.gif
@KnightOfScarves

Champion put his helmet back on and walked out onto the balcony. There was the sound of wings beating outside before it went back to the nights normal silence.

Morning came in several more hours, and the sound of movement came from the next room over. The boards creaked as people moved around the outside of Alteria's room. After a while someone started to knock on the princess' door.
@KnightOfScarves

Champion put his helmet back on and walked out onto the balcony. There was the sound of wings beating outside before it went back to the nights normal silence.

Morning came in several more hours, and the sound of movement came from the next room over. The boards creaked as people moved around the outside of Alteria's room. After a while someone started to knock on the princess' door.
"Come in." She sighed, she had been resting there without much sleep but isn was fast asleep with his head on his masters lap. She tugged her gown back on and looked over to the door, brushing a hand through her hair.
Altaria sighed, she would have to get away today to the woods... hopefully she would not be followed.

@earthernKnight
"Come in." She sighed, she had been resting there without much sleep but isn was fast asleep with his head on his masters lap. She tugged her gown back on and looked over to the door, brushing a hand through her hair.
Altaria sighed, she would have to get away today to the woods... hopefully she would not be followed.

@earthernKnight
Eevee.gif
@KnightOfScarves

Rider opened the door, a smile still plastered on his face, "Good morning my Princess, are you ready for breakfast?" he asked, he still had not entered the room, he was waiting to be invited inside.
@KnightOfScarves

Rider opened the door, a smile still plastered on his face, "Good morning my Princess, are you ready for breakfast?" he asked, he still had not entered the room, he was waiting to be invited inside.
"Not yet." She swallowed and shut her eyes, running a hand through her hair. Isn looked over to the door and let out a hiss. "Sh.." Altariia stroked his head faintly before leaning back in thought. "You may come in.."

@EarthernKnight
"Not yet." She swallowed and shut her eyes, running a hand through her hair. Isn looked over to the door and let out a hiss. "Sh.." Altariia stroked his head faintly before leaning back in thought. "You may come in.."

@EarthernKnight
Eevee.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 32 33