Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private with KnightOfScarves
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33
@KnightOfScarves

Rider nodded his head and finished his food quietly. After finishing his food he got up and went over to Reiter to send for his men in the north, Reiter complained about how he would not be able to hunt if he did so, but eventually complied and flew off into the night.

Rider then walked up to his Princess's room and took a seat on a cushioned chair facing a fireplace, but he lit no fire in the room. The young general relaxed in the seat with his eyes closed, waiting for Alteria to come.
@KnightOfScarves

Rider nodded his head and finished his food quietly. After finishing his food he got up and went over to Reiter to send for his men in the north, Reiter complained about how he would not be able to hunt if he did so, but eventually complied and flew off into the night.

Rider then walked up to his Princess's room and took a seat on a cushioned chair facing a fireplace, but he lit no fire in the room. The young general relaxed in the seat with his eyes closed, waiting for Alteria to come.
@EarthernKnight

Isn was in the water with her, curled up against the young princess. He was growing still and soon they may have to make a larger bath tub... Then again, she may not be living here soon if she moved to the north.
Stepping out of the water in her night clothing, she blinked as she saw the other there with a slight blush as she tugged on her gown. "You may light it." She smiled, placing a hand onto the others shoulder and peering down to him. "i don't want you cold."
@EarthernKnight

Isn was in the water with her, curled up against the young princess. He was growing still and soon they may have to make a larger bath tub... Then again, she may not be living here soon if she moved to the north.
Stepping out of the water in her night clothing, she blinked as she saw the other there with a slight blush as she tugged on her gown. "You may light it." She smiled, placing a hand onto the others shoulder and peering down to him. "i don't want you cold."
Eevee.gif
@KnightOfScarves

He smiled, his eyes still cold, "Cold? I am from the north, it is a summers mid day heat in here for me," Rider joked happily, "That... and to be honest I am not one for fire, one might say I have a healthy fear of being near it,"
He opened his eyes and looked up at her, his purple eyes seemingly glowing, "Is there anything I should avoid having around you?"
@KnightOfScarves

He smiled, his eyes still cold, "Cold? I am from the north, it is a summers mid day heat in here for me," Rider joked happily, "That... and to be honest I am not one for fire, one might say I have a healthy fear of being near it,"
He opened his eyes and looked up at her, his purple eyes seemingly glowing, "Is there anything I should avoid having around you?"
"I may freeze in the north." She chuckled faintly and moved to the other, holding his hand gently as she took a seat on the bed opposite, watching his eyes. Her own keeping track of him before shaking her head. "I have not learnt what I fear yet... as you've seen I've lived a sheltered life." Altaria sighed before looking to their hands, breaking away. "i'm glad to have met you, Larse."
"I may freeze in the north." She chuckled faintly and moved to the other, holding his hand gently as she took a seat on the bed opposite, watching his eyes. Her own keeping track of him before shaking her head. "I have not learnt what I fear yet... as you've seen I've lived a sheltered life." Altaria sighed before looking to their hands, breaking away. "i'm glad to have met you, Larse."
Eevee.gif
@earthernKnight
@earthernKnight
Eevee.gif
@KnightOfScarves

He smirked, "I hope you think the same way after knowing me for a while," Larse said before he yawned a little, "It is getting late," he said, his eyes now showing a tired look, the glow gone, "Do you wish to retire to sleep?"
@KnightOfScarves

He smirked, "I hope you think the same way after knowing me for a while," Larse said before he yawned a little, "It is getting late," he said, his eyes now showing a tired look, the glow gone, "Do you wish to retire to sleep?"
"I hope too, if you are to be my husband." She rolled her own eyes and smiled to the other before nodding softly. "Going to bed would be nice..." Isn was already there, curled up behind the princess with his head on his front legs. Altaria smiled before looking over to the male, timidly reaching up and touching his cheek before letting go. "Rest well, okay? And let the workers know if you need anything... or just knock here."
"I hope too, if you are to be my husband." She rolled her own eyes and smiled to the other before nodding softly. "Going to bed would be nice..." Isn was already there, curled up behind the princess with his head on his front legs. Altaria smiled before looking over to the male, timidly reaching up and touching his cheek before letting go. "Rest well, okay? And let the workers know if you need anything... or just knock here."
Eevee.gif
@KnightOfScarves

Rider nodded his head and stood up, "Very well, sleep well my princess, and may I see you tomorrow," He turned and bowed to her before walking out the door, closing it behind himself. Rider went into his own room, locked the door, stripped his armor off, and went to bed.
@KnightOfScarves

Rider nodded his head and stood up, "Very well, sleep well my princess, and may I see you tomorrow," He turned and bowed to her before walking out the door, closing it behind himself. Rider went into his own room, locked the door, stripped his armor off, and went to bed.
@Earthernknight

Looking over the other as he left, she sighed and shut her eyes. Looking over to Isn and leaning there on the bed. Curling up in the sheets with a smile as she stroked a hand over her dragon. Altaria drifted off to sleep, resting there with the sheets around her. She would be getting married... yet she was not filled with dread like she had been the weeks before. They both had dragons, and he seemed kind enough.

She woke up slowly in the morning, curling up with her dragon and nuzzling more into him.
@Earthernknight

Looking over the other as he left, she sighed and shut her eyes. Looking over to Isn and leaning there on the bed. Curling up in the sheets with a smile as she stroked a hand over her dragon. Altaria drifted off to sleep, resting there with the sheets around her. She would be getting married... yet she was not filled with dread like she had been the weeks before. They both had dragons, and he seemed kind enough.

She woke up slowly in the morning, curling up with her dragon and nuzzling more into him.
Eevee.gif
@KnightOfScarves

When she woke up it was not exactly morning yet. Around midnight there was a loud snap in her room, a human snapping his fingers, loud enough to wake her up, but quiet enough to not alert anyone outside the room. After the snap there was another sound, the crackling of fire in the fireplace.

The cushioned chair in the room had been turned around to face the fireplace, and away from the bed. A small coffee table sat next to the chair, and on it was a knight's helmet. To be specific, it was the same kind of helmet that Champion wore.
"Are you awake?" he asked, "If so, please do not scream,"
@KnightOfScarves

When she woke up it was not exactly morning yet. Around midnight there was a loud snap in her room, a human snapping his fingers, loud enough to wake her up, but quiet enough to not alert anyone outside the room. After the snap there was another sound, the crackling of fire in the fireplace.

The cushioned chair in the room had been turned around to face the fireplace, and away from the bed. A small coffee table sat next to the chair, and on it was a knight's helmet. To be specific, it was the same kind of helmet that Champion wore.
"Are you awake?" he asked, "If so, please do not scream,"
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33