Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private with KnightOfScarves
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
@EarthernKnight

"Okay, good good." Altaria nodded to the other and smiled faintly to the other. "And yes... Altaria Drake-Eques De terra nive if you want to be really fancy about it." She rolled her eyes before looking over the other man, smiling faintly as she saw who it was. She remembered him from a few times as children when they had dances and balls.

"Prince Valdimer." She smiled and greeted the other, bowing while isn sniffed him, remembering the recent from somewhere before. "Hey, leave him be Isn." She rolled her eyes before stepping to Riders side.
@EarthernKnight

"Okay, good good." Altaria nodded to the other and smiled faintly to the other. "And yes... Altaria Drake-Eques De terra nive if you want to be really fancy about it." She rolled her eyes before looking over the other man, smiling faintly as she saw who it was. She remembered him from a few times as children when they had dances and balls.

"Prince Valdimer." She smiled and greeted the other, bowing while isn sniffed him, remembering the recent from somewhere before. "Hey, leave him be Isn." She rolled her eyes before stepping to Riders side.
Eevee.gif
@KnightOfScarves

Rider landed next to the princess and stepped off of his dragon, still eyeing Champion as he moved. He dusted himself off and offered his hand to Champion, "It is my pleasure," he said politely.

Champion looked down at the hand, then up at the man who owned said hand, "Yes, it is, rebel general," he said, not taking the hand. He rested his hand on the butt of his sword.

Vlad smiled, "Look how you have grown, Isnende, you were but a wee baby, the size of a pup, last time I saw you!" The prince said happily as he offered his hand for the dragon to smell. There was a faint scent of dragon on the prince's hand.
@KnightOfScarves

Rider landed next to the princess and stepped off of his dragon, still eyeing Champion as he moved. He dusted himself off and offered his hand to Champion, "It is my pleasure," he said politely.

Champion looked down at the hand, then up at the man who owned said hand, "Yes, it is, rebel general," he said, not taking the hand. He rested his hand on the butt of his sword.

Vlad smiled, "Look how you have grown, Isnende, you were but a wee baby, the size of a pup, last time I saw you!" The prince said happily as he offered his hand for the dragon to smell. There was a faint scent of dragon on the prince's hand.
@EarthernKnight

Keeping close to the other, she looked up to Rider. This man was to be her husband, she should be used to being at his side but then again he didn't seem rude or hateful to her. She looked over the others before chuckling faintly. "Yes, Isnende has very much grown... He takes over the bed now." She shook her head and smiled, it was funny she had a bed that could fit so many people but that was just because it was her and her dragon.

Isn blinked and nuzzled against the others hand before tilting his head, sniffing it softly before scampering to his princesses side.

"Well, this is the most exciting Courtship i've had from a suitor, Rider." She smiled, peering up.
@EarthernKnight

Keeping close to the other, she looked up to Rider. This man was to be her husband, she should be used to being at his side but then again he didn't seem rude or hateful to her. She looked over the others before chuckling faintly. "Yes, Isnende has very much grown... He takes over the bed now." She shook her head and smiled, it was funny she had a bed that could fit so many people but that was just because it was her and her dragon.

Isn blinked and nuzzled against the others hand before tilting his head, sniffing it softly before scampering to his princesses side.

"Well, this is the most exciting Courtship i've had from a suitor, Rider." She smiled, peering up.
Eevee.gif
@KnightOfScarves

"Unless you count when I was trying to win over the trust of my dragon, I would have to say the same," Rider said as his attention turned back to Champion, "It was rather lucky that a northern dragon, one not normally found in this environment, happened to show up and save you from what would likely be a fatal blow,"
"Yes, it was," Champion said in his emotionless voice.
"Not much of a talker are you sir knight?"
"No,"

"Ohh come on, be more friendly Champ," Vlad said as he wondered over to his friend's side and put an arm around his friend's shoulders. An observant eye would be able to see two red dots inside of Vlad's sleeve, it kind of looked like the eyes of something.
@KnightOfScarves

"Unless you count when I was trying to win over the trust of my dragon, I would have to say the same," Rider said as his attention turned back to Champion, "It was rather lucky that a northern dragon, one not normally found in this environment, happened to show up and save you from what would likely be a fatal blow,"
"Yes, it was," Champion said in his emotionless voice.
"Not much of a talker are you sir knight?"
"No,"

"Ohh come on, be more friendly Champ," Vlad said as he wondered over to his friend's side and put an arm around his friend's shoulders. An observant eye would be able to see two red dots inside of Vlad's sleeve, it kind of looked like the eyes of something.
@EarthernKnight

"I'm to be your wife, not your dragon." She chuckled faintly to the other, raising a brow. Altaria smiled over the other, nudging him softly with her elbow before watching the other. Nope... he was not much of a talker. Altaria smiled and leant there with her own dragon.

Isn looked over to this champ... peering over and sniffing him and tilting his head, shaking the ice from his wings and stepping around the male. "Hey, leave him be Isnende."
@EarthernKnight

"I'm to be your wife, not your dragon." She chuckled faintly to the other, raising a brow. Altaria smiled over the other, nudging him softly with her elbow before watching the other. Nope... he was not much of a talker. Altaria smiled and leant there with her own dragon.

Isn looked over to this champ... peering over and sniffing him and tilting his head, shaking the ice from his wings and stepping around the male. "Hey, leave him be Isnende."
Eevee.gif
@KnightOfScarves

Champion smelled, well a better term would be reeked, of fire dragon. He did not smell human at all, it was as if he himself were a dragon of some kind. There was also a distinctly faint smell as of different dragon, but it might be hard to tell.
He looked down at the dragon sniffing him and reached down a hand to rub its head, "Hello little one, is your rider taking good care of you?" Champion said in draconic, he actually sounded friendly when he spoke this language and to a dragon.
@KnightOfScarves

Champion smelled, well a better term would be reeked, of fire dragon. He did not smell human at all, it was as if he himself were a dragon of some kind. There was also a distinctly faint smell as of different dragon, but it might be hard to tell.
He looked down at the dragon sniffing him and reached down a hand to rub its head, "Hello little one, is your rider taking good care of you?" Champion said in draconic, he actually sounded friendly when he spoke this language and to a dragon.
@EarthernKnight

Isn looked over the other and tilted his head before running around him. "Altaria is my friend as well as rider." He grinned and tilted his head before running back to the girls side and nudging her hand and then nodding to the man.
Altaria peered over to him for a moment before sighing faintly, looking to Rider. "It is getting late..." She whispered, before peering back to the prince. "WIll I see you again?"
@EarthernKnight

Isn looked over the other and tilted his head before running around him. "Altaria is my friend as well as rider." He grinned and tilted his head before running back to the girls side and nudging her hand and then nodding to the man.
Altaria peered over to him for a moment before sighing faintly, looking to Rider. "It is getting late..." She whispered, before peering back to the prince. "WIll I see you again?"
Eevee.gif
@KnightOfScarves

"More than likely! I've began to travel the world with my friend Champion here, so wherever you find him I probably will not be far behind," Vlad said happily as he walked over to his crossbow, which he left on the floor, and strapped it onto his back.

"Goodnight," Champion said as he began to walk into the forest, away from the city.
@KnightOfScarves

"More than likely! I've began to travel the world with my friend Champion here, so wherever you find him I probably will not be far behind," Vlad said happily as he walked over to his crossbow, which he left on the floor, and strapped it onto his back.

"Goodnight," Champion said as he began to walk into the forest, away from the city.
"Go safe." She bowed her head to the other before looking over to Rider... "We should go eat dinner too.." She timidly touched his hand before jumping on isn. "And i should change before My father sees this dress... He hates me fighting."

Altaria flew in the air on her dragon, going to a balcony over her room. "I guess you can go to the main hall and I'll meet you here, Rider?" She smiled, bowing her head to the other. It was amusing, she looked like a wild mess of hair at the moment.
"Go safe." She bowed her head to the other before looking over to Rider... "We should go eat dinner too.." She timidly touched his hand before jumping on isn. "And i should change before My father sees this dress... He hates me fighting."

Altaria flew in the air on her dragon, going to a balcony over her room. "I guess you can go to the main hall and I'll meet you here, Rider?" She smiled, bowing her head to the other. It was amusing, she looked like a wild mess of hair at the moment.
Eevee.gif
@EarthernKnight
@EarthernKnight
Eevee.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33