Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Deep Ocean Silence OOC (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 25 26
@FloatingInSpace

*pulls self out of a mountain of homework*

What year is it?! I've been under this burden for so long now time has lost meaning!
@FloatingInSpace

*pulls self out of a mountain of homework*

What year is it?! I've been under this burden for so long now time has lost meaning!
@FloatingInSpace

/jumps and looks at all wide eyed

****. I am so sorry. I have been dealing with so much crap trying to get my new car I totally neglected this. orz
When I awake later from my slumber I shall get my butt back into gear.
@FloatingInSpace

/jumps and looks at all wide eyed

****. I am so sorry. I have been dealing with so much crap trying to get my new car I totally neglected this. orz
When I awake later from my slumber I shall get my butt back into gear.
@KingKaloka @Tanagerie @Looseling @Wraithess @Starsilver

Personal life is being hell right now. I'll post when I feel better.
@KingKaloka @Tanagerie @Looseling @Wraithess @Starsilver

Personal life is being hell right now. I'll post when I feel better.
uCR5SCW.png
@Tanagerie

I feel a little more alive today so I'm going to drown myself in digital dragons and see if I'm any better.

Anyways, I can have Aether show up at the apprentices room.
@Tanagerie

I feel a little more alive today so I'm going to drown myself in digital dragons and see if I'm any better.

Anyways, I can have Aether show up at the apprentices room.
uCR5SCW.png
@FloatingInSpace

Digital dragons make things better (o u o)d

After Aether does show up at the apprentice rooms, what do you think they're going to do next?
@FloatingInSpace

Digital dragons make things better (o u o)d

After Aether does show up at the apprentice rooms, what do you think they're going to do next?
ZNhRsiG.png
Be it a breeze, gust, or typhoon.

---
CbHGLn5.jpggwlUoQ7.png

Prized Banana

census_recordbreaker_banner_by_scr1ptkitty-d8dhx4u.png
Made by Deino909

XVHAnX8.png

ZNhRsiG.png
Take joy in the Windy things.
@Tanagerie

Lavender will blow in with a heckie load of paperwork like "ALL RIGHT EVERYONE GET TO WORK OR YOU'RE GROUNDED"
@Tanagerie

Lavender will blow in with a heckie load of paperwork like "ALL RIGHT EVERYONE GET TO WORK OR YOU'RE GROUNDED"
uCR5SCW.png
@floatinginspace

Speaking of paperwork, Eos should probably be filing a report for what she learned on her mission or something... Do you want to make Aether the mage of that mission and we can figure out what happened off screen, or do you have any other ideas?
@floatinginspace

Speaking of paperwork, Eos should probably be filing a report for what she learned on her mission or something... Do you want to make Aether the mage of that mission and we can figure out what happened off screen, or do you have any other ideas?
ZNhRsiG.png

---
CbHGLn5.jpggwlUoQ7.png

Prized Banana

Made by Deino909

XVHAnX8.png

ZNhRsiG.png
@Looseling @Wraithess Meet armored and tanked Sky. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7852087] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/78521/7852087_350.png[/img] [/url] Because why not. @Tanagerie Aether is supposed to be viewed as annoying and conceited to most of the Silence (And still very much attracted to Sky oh Plaguebringer this is going to be a cliche love triangle and I'm going to love and hate it). So he'd probably not be on the mission? Probably just derp around and annoy the crap out of Eos.
@Looseling @Wraithess

Meet armored and tanked Sky.

7852087_350.png

Because why not.

@Tanagerie

Aether is supposed to be viewed as annoying and conceited to most of the Silence (And still very much attracted to Sky oh Plaguebringer this is going to be a cliche love triangle and I'm going to love and hate it). So he'd probably not be on the mission? Probably just derp around and annoy the crap out of Eos.
uCR5SCW.png
@floatinginspace

Yes. Let us put Eos through more social interaction she doesn't want. So they're going to meet outside the training room
@floatinginspace

Yes. Let us put Eos through more social interaction she doesn't want. So they're going to meet outside the training room
ZNhRsiG.png

---
CbHGLn5.jpggwlUoQ7.png

Prized Banana

Made by Deino909

XVHAnX8.png

ZNhRsiG.png
@FloatingInSpace @Wraithess @Starsilver

I can't post much these few days because snow pushed my midterms all to this week, sorry...
@FloatingInSpace @Wraithess @Starsilver

I can't post much these few days because snow pushed my midterms all to this week, sorry...
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
FR time +3
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 25 26